1. Click here to join our community discord server.

Dismiss Notice

Don't forget to connect your Steam account to your forum profile. Click here to do this now or click your name in the right-top corner and choose 'External Accounts'.

MUTATION SHIELD

Discussion in 'Game Server Ideas' started by tank, Feb 10, 2012.

Tags:
  1. tank

tank MG Donor

Hei!!
    I have a question about Mutation Shield on PR VS, got 1 month shield from quest and yesterday after activated from inv, got mutated two times. Is it working Mutation Shield on PR VS or maybe is some bug? Was playing on PR VS EU. Thx

2. Don Juliano

Don Juliano Banned

.....and I had the same problem,i buy the MS and did not work,i think its not working...and if it goes it works only occasionally,so in my opinion I used gems for nothing.....

3. szSteam_76561198049914430

szSteam_76561198049914430 Last Online: 39 hrs, 42 mins ago

You have to equip it in your Survivors buff , and it always works. After you activate it , the buff should be in your list of buff like this |P| Mutation shield.

4. Tracer

Tracer MG Donor

I think it works on a server-by-server basis. I had the 1 week shield and would get immunity messages as I activated it on a coop server, but when I went to VS I would still get mutated, and then back to coop, had immunity again. Finally ended up just joining a VS server and that's where I activated the 1 month version.

5. TJ

TJ MG Donor

I had to continuously equip and reequip it until it finally stayed equipped in my buffs list. Maybe replace one of your other buffs with it and it might save. I've noticed that some buffs won't stay equipped unless you replace another buff with it. You can then equip the other buff to another empty slot.