1. Click here to join our community discord server.

Dismiss Notice

Don't forget to connect your Steam account to your forum profile. Click here to do this now or click your name in the right-top corner and choose 'External Accounts'.

MillsybeastLP

Discussion in 'Videos' started by szSteam_76561198012315920, Apr 10, 2012.

1. Hey people, friendly neighbourhood TomKat here. I used to put regular youtube videos up, xand had around 210, but then lost confidence because a hacker deleted them all. So lately ive been thinking of doing more vids, and changed my password so it cant be hacked as easily.

Ive just put a video explaining what will be happening in my youtube videos, but heres a vrief recap of them:

L4D - Mainly versus stuff (On MG :D) and some Custom maps too possibly.
    L4D2 - The same as L4D1
    Team Fortress 2 - Random commentaries while playing, I arent that good on ti though so will be fun watching me being noob :D
    FM12 - I like Football and want to do this too
    Killing Floor - I would only do this if I had people to play with, Hate single player on this game

So yeah, my first vid is up, including my new intro etc and hope you enjoy :D. Although please dont subscribe just because I said so here, only sub if you know you'll watch my vids, or maybe comment/like etc. :)

[video=youtube;gdVSdEsmcg4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gdVSdEsmcg4[/video]

Also im always open to suggestions, so say what you'd like me to do as well so I can do it :) Constructive criticism please though and no you're shit, fuck you messages plz ^^

kthnxbai :D