1. Click here to join our community discord server.

Dismiss Notice

Don't forget to connect your Steam account to your forum profile. Click here to do this now or click your name in the right-top corner and choose 'External Accounts'.

MG Needs The Last Tank (Suggestion)

Discussion in 'Game Server Ideas' started by Stoned, Feb 24, 2012.

1. Stoned

Stoned Senior Member

Hello There!

So so far we have: normal tanks, paranoia tanks, super mutated tanks, shamans, supreme shamans, knights, and supreme knights. I think we should sum it all up with the last, strongest, most feared tank of all! I welcome you to the Hell Tank (Yes, I stole it from the wiki cuz it sounds cool, so what? :D )

Tank's special skills:
    300k hp
    Meteor Rain (The skill from the supreme shaman.) - damage of each hit is 50 - 200 depending on how close you are. (25%)
    Death Grip - it gives a 30 second warning. Once 30 secs is up, and all survivors are teleported in range and can't move, it then mutates all of you (unless you have shield), and then it gives an explosion punch. (unless you have mustachio on, then none of the effects will work on you.) 30%
    High defense (Like a supreme knight.)
    Tank fire (More chances of spawning.) 25%
    more chance of teleports 50%
    bigger range of poison (lasts 45 seconds) 30%
    bigger range of mutation 30%
    bigger range of explosion rocks and punches.
    Explosion Punch - just like paranoia - 100%
    Acid puddle (Hurts just like tank fire, but NOT to incap.) - 40%

Special Custom Skills:

Devil's Hands -
    The tank charges up for 5 seconds, then 2 huge red hands come up from the ground, and it moves as fast as the speed of 2x a supreme shaman tank. (Lasts for 3 minutes.) The hands chooses 2 random survivors and once they're grabbed, it hurts the survivors by 30 hp per second, 50 incap hp per second and you can't get out. The hands will continue to squish the survivors and hurt them for the time that's left for the hands. But if the survivors are killed, they will attack 2 other survivors. You could get out by shooting the hands. (they can't be melee'd.) Each hand has 40k hp, just like a paranoia tank. - 10%

Death's Revenge
    - The tank charges up for 3 seconds, and it will shoot a stream of a foggy white liquid-like thing at 2 survivors (you can't dodge it) and those 2 survivors become black and white. - 15%

Frost Nova
    - When this happens, a blue ice-like aura will be under the tank (this can happen even with the fire ball from the 1st state.) This skill isn't just the aura, it also hurts, of course. If you're in range of this skill, you get frozen for 20 seconds. If you are not in range of being frozen, but you ARE in range of the aura, then it takes away 30hp per 2 sec, and it does 50 hp per seconds to incap survivors. Then, if you're revived, you are slowed down by 40% which lasts for 3 minutes, or until death. (The tank can still attack while the aura's there.) - 15%

Hellfire -
    This fire spawns like tank fire, but it's blue, it hurts survivors 4x the speed and damage of normal tank fire, and the range of it is the same as well. - 20%

Hell's Revenge -
    When this happens, the devil's eyes are be seen in the sky and it gives a 30 second warning like this: "Hell's gate is being opened! You have 30 seconds to prepare!" Then when the 30 seconds are up, the two eyes will shoot huge red lasers and the lasers move randomly, so it's not chasing survivors, and if the lasers touch a survivor, the lasers will stay on that survivor and it will hurt like tank fire, but 4x the speed of how fast tank fire kills you. The lasers move 2x the speed of a supreme shaman. Not only that, but it summons 5 demon / ghost like creatures that will chase you (The ghosts run at the speed of 1.5 x a paranoia tank's speed). Once they reach you and tag you, the lasers will come after those tagged survivors. This whole skill lasts for 1:30 minutes. - 12%

Devil's Roar
    - The tank roars and a twister like thing comes out of it's mouth and all survivors within range gets sucked in, and gets poisoned and mutated. (YOU CAN ESCAPE IF YOU HAVE MUSTACHIO) - 20%

Lightning Burst -
    You remember how bot tanks sometimes hit the ground? Well when that happens, it explodes and lightning shots are fired out super fast and randomly at survivors and if hit, you get incapitated. And it's 200 hp to incap survivors. This lasts for 20 seconds. (THE TANK CAN'T MOVE) - 20%

Double Team -
    It splits itself into 7 different tanks (not including itself.) and each tank has 4k hp, still immune to melee, and they can attack with all the power that the real tank has. Once the clones are killed, it disappears and fades away and each drops a random item: tank fire(20%), 1 med kit(10%), 1 defib(10%), 3 pills(15%), mutation(15%), poison(15%), or acid puddle(15%) - 15%

Medusa's Eyes -
    The tank's eyes starts to glow / shine for 3 seconds. Once it's charged, it looks at 2 random people and when the tank looks at those survivors, they turn into stone, and they can't move for 15 seconds, and people can't revive them, which makes them vulnerable and allowing the tank to attack. Yes, the tank goes for the survivor who's stoned... :P - 20%

Fist of Lightning - The tank charges up electricity to its arms then fists, and it takes 2 seconds. Once charged, the tank charges at tremendous speed that the 2 survivors can't dodge, and the tank punches them and it gets insta-incap. He then has "electric shocks" on him
    and this effect lasts for 2 minutes and each shock takes 20 hp per second. It takes 40 hp per second to incapitated survivors. - 20%%

Fist of Fire - The tank charges up fire to its arms, then fists, and it takes 4 seconds. Once charged, the tank charges at tremendous speed that the 2 survivors can't dodge, and the tank punches that survivor and the survivor gets insta-incap. He then is burned, and this effect lasts for 2 minutes and each burn takes 20 hp per second. It takes 40 hp per second to incap survivors. - 20%

Fist of Ice - The tank charges for 3 seconds and then his fists will be covered in ice.. Once charged, the tank charges at tremendous speed that the 2 survivors can't dodge, and the tank punches the two survivors and the 2 survivors gets insta-incap. They then have "frost bites" and it lasts for 2 minutes and each burn takes 20 hp per second. It takes 40 hp per second to incap survivors. Not only that, but the survivor is now slowed down by 50%, and this effect lasts 3 minutes, or until death. - 20%

Hands of Thieves - Once this skill is activated, the tank's hands will have purple fog over it and in 6 seconds it will steal either a medkit, pills, shot, defib, or everything. Medkit = 25%, Pills / shot = 20%, defib = 20%, everything = 35%. Every survivor has a different thing taken away, so everyone has a different health item. - 17%

You think that was scary? Well that's not even close to the Hell Tank's States....

300k hp - 250k - It's on Rage State and it is RED with a fire ball under it, and it leaves a trail of fire when it runs / moves (Speed is like a shaman). The fire trail stays for 3 seconds and if you touch it, it hurts like tank fire even to the incap. If it teleports on you, the fire ball under it will act like tank fire. NO EARTHQUAKE YET!

249,999 hp - 200k hp - It's on Upgrade State and its punches do 200 damage, NOW HAS EARTHQUAKE (Just like Supreme Knight.), The speed is multiplied by 3 and defense is multiplied by 5.(IT'S STILL RED!), rocks have a bigger explosion range, and explosion punch has a bigger range as well. If you are in range of the rocks and explosion punches, it does 100 damage.

199,999 hp - 100k hp - It's on Defense State and it's now BLUE with fog covering it. (Just like the old paranois in USA coop.) The defense of the tank multiplited by 10 (doesn't stack with the x5), speed is multiplied by 5 (doesn't stack with the x3), and it regenerates by 500 hp per 1 second.

99,999hp and lower - It's now on Apocalypse State and it flashes BLUE AND RED WITH THE FOG FROM DEFENSE STATE, and it's defense multiplied by 20 (Doesn't stack with the x5.), punches are now insta-incap, punches to incap survivors causes 300hp, all punches are explosion punches (The bile makes your screen darker by 80%, just like the boomer in VS.), regenerates 800 hp per 1 sec, and the speed multiplied by 10 (Doesn't stack with the x5.), it also has IRON MAIDEN: all bullets shot at tanks from a rifle / sub machine guns will do 3 hp dmg to yourself per bullet, and all bullets shot at tank by a sniper, will do 2hp dmg to yourself per bullet, all bullets shot at tanks from m60 will do 3 dmg to yourself per bullet. Finally Meteor Rain is 40%, Death Grip is 40%, acid puddle is 80% (Hurts like tank fire, but not to incap survivors.), tank fire is 40%, and whenever it teleports tank fire will spawn under the tank, explosion punch is 100% and the bile is 80% darker like boomers, chance of poisoning someone is 50%, chance of mutating someone is 50%, teleport chance is 75%, and when it teleports, it teleports ON survivors and tank fire's spawned under the tank everytime it teleports. The custom skills stay the same.

***ALL STATES / UPGRADES STAY WITH THE TANK FROM THE PREVIOUS STATES (FOR EXAMPLE, THE TANK'S COLOR), UNLESS IT GOT MODIFIED, AND MULTIPLE ATTACKS / SKILLS CAN HAPPEN, EXCEPT THE CUSTOM SKILLS.***

Prize: 10 stones, 200 gems, 2 million exp, 200k points, and 2x booster.

***If this suggestion pulls through, MAKE SURE IT CANNOT GET STUCK OR GLITCHED!***

2. avilroad

avilroad MG Donor

3. HoTGuN

HoTGuN MG Donor

avil

Did you see regen time...?

Thats fucking impossible, worth the cash and boosters.

4. avilroad

avilroad MG Donor

Actually I haven't read whole description but what i'm trying to say boosters should be gained only through store

5. Stoned

Stoned Senior Member

Have you seen the tank's powers?... lol
    do you guys think it's too weak?

6. avilroad

avilroad MG Donor

People always find the way to beat it doesn't matter how strong it is.I remember how people were scared because of shaman now its like a normal tank except that thing that it takes more time to kill it

7. Stoned

Stoned Senior Member

Because they took out the earthquake. :)

8. Stoned

Stoned Senior Member

do you guys think it needs to be harder, easier, or is it even possible to beat? Give me your opinion!

9. HoTGuN

HoTGuN MG Donor

It is posible to beat, you just have to glitch him or hack or slay ormlet bots shoot while yo run. Its simple :)
    :)

10. Stoned

Stoned Senior Member

Without glitches / getting stuck.

11. HoTGuN

HoTGuN MG Donor

Then you just have to get your ak's out of your bag and shoot at most you can, it seems hard, but it should be possible to beat, and btw, more rewards = motivate players to fight better :)

12. Stoned

Stoned Senior Member

Dude, the earthquake is like a supreme knight, but even harder lol.
    Could I get some admin reviews on this so I know that if it needs to be harder, easier, or modified?

13. TJ

TJ MG Donor

I didnt know where else to post this (wanted to post on the "buy shaman on vs" thread, but i couldnt find it). Anyway, I was in vs earlier and the survs killed a paranoia tank in the saferoom (lord coder... Lazzer has screenshot). Soooo for all those who said its impossible... there u go lol.

That is all.

btw, i like your idea stoned... maybe when we are all lvl 225 and our guns do 150000% more damage lol

14. Raised in Hell

Raised in Hell Senior Member

Erm ok, I haven't read all of ur post coz i just woke up and im too lazy to read it all so bare with me..

1) HC is busy with guild wars and quests so he won't be able to work on this tank
    2) Luke is busy with his exams, PRev and Steam integration for the forum
    3) Collector and Koolaid were working on their own tanks at one stage (Don't know how far they've gotten with those or if they r still working on them)

As Avil mentioned, the reward is just redonkulous for a tank and at first when Shaman, Knight, Supreme shaman etc were designed, people were saying they can't be killed, which is true but people start asking for med kits, defibs which makes it easier to beat them without the quake skill for tanks so anyhow if those tanks are being beaten then what are the odds of beating this new tank u suggested after a while.

Even if the quake skill is provided to this tank then what if an easy going admin thinks, i'll help these guys defeat this tank so he keeps providing them with defibs and kits and eventually people will have enough bounty to buy things themself which could lead to them beating the tank. There are already enough tanks out there and how many times do people get to fight them daily? Once or a few times and even when people find out that there is a shaman or knight on a specific server, they run towards that server to fight that tank so adding more tanks doesn't make sense, it's just giving better rewards and the fun of fighting those tanks is the same. What if after 4-5 months later, people start asking for another tank with better rewards coz levelling upto level 225 takes too long then? For those reasons i think this is a bad idea.

Edit: @TJ, It is still next to impossible to kill a paranoia tank on VS, the only reason those guys defeated him was coz some guy who i've never heard before was controlling it so if a regular VS player was controlling it then survivors would try to lock the paranoia in the safehouse and run out.

15. zipper17

zipper17 Senior Member

sure, im positive thinking we can beat him of course without glitch (Helms deep Noob method|:(),,

but dont disable buy system, enable Buy System like usual with normal bounty,,

im optimist we can beat it,,,

========================================

can we put shaman on normal coop pls,,or we can bring back extreme coop & put shaman chance spawning at final,,,

im getting bored shaman only on Helms deep,,(im suggest get rid of HD forever)
    and bring back shaman 'earthquake' ability,,

========================================

btw my favorite Tank is Paranoia, GG tank, it is balanced tanks ever (not too weak, nor not to overpowered [idk how to spell the correct grammar lol])

16. Raised in Hell

Raised in Hell Senior Member

Putting shaman on normal coop will cause farming so they will either be used on extreme coop whenever the server comes back on or via HD or as a special event.

17. Ping

Ping Guest

When is extreme coop coming back? I want to play it. :(

Also, instead of monthly boosters.. if you kill it you could get a day worth of booster... 5x, or something..

18. Stoned

Stoned Senior Member

@Raised

What if admins are prohibited to help survivors in anyway? So all the survivors had was just teamwork, and buy system. So you guys really think survivors can beat this tank? I mean, it gots the powers of all tanks combined, and has Supreme Knight Tank's earthquake. (Raised just like yesterday lol.)

Well the main point of this thread is, is to make the king of all other tanks, and does anyone have suggestions to make it stronger so the reward matches it?

EDIT: I'm going to make it more powerful so the reward matches it, and Admins, tell me what you think should be changed! I really want this to pull through :)

19. szSteam_76561198049914430

szSteam_76561198049914430 Last Online: 39 hrs, 42 mins ago

lol 1k per second , thats too much , if it could be 500hp or 300hp is a little bit easier.

And 10x booster...too much as reward.

20. Stoned

Stoned Senior Member

There, 5x booster, and it's 3k per second :) More people said it should be harder, so there :P