1. Click here to join our community discord server.

Dismiss Notice

Don't forget to connect your Steam account to your forum profile. Click here to do this now or click your name in the right-top corner and choose 'External Accounts'.

Marlus's Suggestions Stockpile

Discussion in 'Game Server Ideas' started by EdwardMarlus, Jul 27, 2016.

1. EdwardMarlus

EdwardMarlus Junior Member

This is where I intend to stockpile all my ideas for COOP for everyone to see, rate and comment on. The ideas I plan to talk about here are COOP ideas just as much as general QOL ideas involving progression in PR.

Suggestion #1: Adding an item that guarantees T3 tanks will spawn.

I've decided to list, detail and go over as many key points in the discussion to this suggestion as I can;

- (PART I: What changes would be needed to accomodate this item into the community); This item could be introduced into the community as is, giving players a choice between scavenging with Tank Lure and using a Resonator.

- (PART II: How would players go about obtaining these "Sonic Resonators"); The manner by which Sonic Resonators would be obtained would come from another Daily Quest as a reward, with the quest being given by "The Voice". The quest's name would be "Knee-Deep in the Dead" (Come on you all know this reference I'm sure).

- (PART III: Executioner Tank would be excluded from being one of the tanks that could spawned since it's a Super boss rather than a normal T3 tank. [THANK YOU TIMKIT!])

- (PART IV: All tanks that would appear after the item is used would be Tier 1 [AGAIN, THANK YOU TIMKIT!])

Details concerning the quest;

- The level requirement for this quest would be set at level 201.

- Like any other daily, it would be doable only once a day.

- The requirements for completing this daily SHOULD be something NOT too easy of course, but it shouldn't be something HARD either as that defies the point of the suggestion/quest/item/idea altogether.

- I haven't decided on what the quest goal should be, but maybe kill 150-250 Special Infected and a Tank of any tier in order to make zombie fruit punch should do the trick? Maybe??? I haven't decided yet. [HR][/HR]This is where I intend to stockpile all my ideas for VERSUS for everyone to see, rate and comment on. I plan to touch on blank sections and hopefully promote an equal balance across the table for all SI and Special Tanks as I would like to do my part in helping to balance PRVS play, as I am very adamant about this mode.

[1.0][SURV] Survivors

[N/A, I'll put something here when I figure out a potential issue that needs discussing]

[2.0][INF] General Infected

[2.1][HUN] Hunter

[2.2][SMOK] Smoker

[2.3][BOOM] Boomer

[2.4][JOCK] Jockey

[2.5][CHAG] Charger

[2.6][SPIT] Spitter

[2.7][TANK] Vanilla Tank

[2.8][WITC] Witch

[2.9][PR-T] Points Reloaded Tanks/Special Tanks

This is a topic of great interest to me, as I loved the idea of the special tanks and what they can do. I love what they bring to VERSUS too, but unfortunately the approach taken to port them over to PRVS was a 1:1 scale approach. As a result of the tanks being true to their COOP counterparts, some tanks' abilities have been rendered impractical whereas others are outclassed due to not doing much. I would like to propose that each tank gets it's own unique ability set, which would include abilities not seen in COOP mode so as to better enhance their functionality. I will go over each tank in section 2.9 in great detail as seen below, while trying to propose new ideas on how other tanks from COOP could be implemented in VERSUS. Finally, I would like to debut my idea for a T2 and T3 Paranoia tank here. I know Fighter already exists but for distinguishing purposes I want to differentiate Paranoia and it's bigger brothers from Warrior/Knight/Fighter, while turning the latter series into a series of more defense-oriented tanks in Versus.

[2.9.1][T1] Tier 1

[PARANOIA MK1] Paranoia Tank

I will skip to the overall part, not only because this tank has no abilities but because in my opinion this tank is pretty well-rounded and stable, despite it's shortcomings. This is what a combat tank should be, and it's one of the reasons I'm excited at the idea of adding new special tanks in the future. A offense-based combat tank would be so cool to play as Paranoia proves, and if it can knock players off high places for Karma punches that would be cool too!

[2.9.2][T2] Tier 2

[PARANOIA MK2] Berserker Tank (SoonTM)

[SHAMAN] Shaman Tank

The Shaman Tank feels nice to play but needs a few QOL tweaks and maybe some more moves and passives that could synergize with the Shaman Fire and Forced Mutation.

- Teleport

Teleport is fine as is at the moment.

- Vomit

Vomiting on survivors does not do much except provide distractions since Goggles blocks the Darkness ailment that survivors can get upon being vomitted by a boomer. I honestly don't think that tweaks can be made to Vomit however.

- Forced Mutation

It works great, either by itself or coupled with other moves such as standard tank maneuvers or other Shaman Abilities but could probably use another ability to ensure a near-kill when combo'ed with said ability.

- Drop Acid

The Acid Puddles are a mixed bag. They're basically great in a closed-off area of course, but Shaman isn't corrosive so the acid does nothing in an open area.

- Shaman Fire

The Shaman Fire is a mixed bag. This trademark ability basically had to be watered down from the COOP version and even then there are times where it feels very strong and other times where it feels ineffective. Maybe it could be buffed or maybe Shaman might just need a few more moves... Not sure.

- Shield

The shield works exactly the way it does in COOP... which makes it overpowered. The end result is that it was given a long cooldown to compensate. My fear is that by cutting the cooldown short enough, players could basically keep the shield up at all times and negate all damage. It's true that the cooldown needs to be reduced, but I think that by making the Shaman's shield akin to the Butcher tank's meatshield (I.E. Gain a set amount of temporary HP) the shield would enjoy healther interactions between Shaman Tanks and Survivors.

* OVERALL

Shamans can benefit from a few new moves or passives that would synergize with their kits despite overcrowing their ability list, along with a tweak to their sustain (Read; shield) that would help their QoL.

My suggestions would include;

- Thunder Punch (Yes, i'm so hinting at Raikiri/Chidori from Naruto here! Stun a survivor upon punching them and generate a aura that nerfs survivors' reflexes before landing that stun punch even.)

- Shaman Thunder (You basically use the Elec Tank's general stun ability but focus lightning around you to not only stun Survivors for a short period of time but deal damage and nerf their reflexes too. Yes Elec tank is going to be changed to have better lightning than Shaman in the future.)

- Shaman Lightning (The Shaman would single out a target and would ... use Force Lightning on it and the victim would be forcefully stunned for the duration of the spell, and anyone who gets close to the unlucky survivor takes PBAOE damage from being next to whoever is getting shocked. Yes, I made a Star Wars reference.)

- Shaman Wind (Sends survivors flying away from you without even touching them but does no damage and would not send them high enough to deal any damage anyways. Great for splitting up survivors and stopping a inca-res by Pill/First-Aid)

[BLOODY] Bloody Tank

Bloody Tank's revamp is one I have been looking forward to ever since playing both Drainer and Bloody on live PRVS. Of course Bloody Tank is a walking beefstick but it should still do something other than walk around supporting its fellow SI with Curse... And it should support with Curse while ... playing with the blood of others and generally outdraining Drainer Tanks in my honest opinion.

- Curse

Curse feels like it is in a right place but could probably stand to inflict more status ailments.

* OVERALL

Bloody has "BLOODY" in the name, so I'm thinking that on top of what tanks normally do, the Bloody tank could be a vampire of sorts. Drainer passively drains health from its victims, but Bloody would use an ability to STEAL that HP from players, and would manage it's health pool in order to use some of its other moves too. Some of these moves that would use HP could be very powerful too, and Bloody could have an ultimate that would look like Vladimir's ultimate (Vladimir from League of Legends) or even Vlad's whole kit. It would be cool to have a hemomancer tank in-game after all.

My suggestions would include:

(Rough Draft)
    Blood
    (LALALALALALAAAA mechanics stuff to keep tank from being OP. :V)

(Final Mix)
    Spell Name: Blood
    Ability Type: Passive
    Effects; Blood is a resource accumulated by the Bloody Tank when it deals damage through its abilities. The amount of blood is equal to the amount of raw damage dealt by an ability. The calculation for acquired Blood is calculated before Curse/Hemoplague damage is applied.
    Notes; This passive is meant to be a workaround to the fact that Bloodies can increase the amount of lifesteal they get off their abilities through the combination of Curse and/or Hemoplague by introducing a means to calculate the raw damage. This passive should effectively gate Bloody's heals wherever Transfusion and Sanguine Pool are concerned.

(Rough Draft)
    - Transfusion (Cast once to drain a survivor's health. % of Current HP damage as it would make no sense for a survivor that's nearly bled out to give as much HP as someone that is full health. On top of having a cooldown, this ability would cost HP for the Bloody Tank to use.)

(Final Mix)
    Spell Name: Transfusion
    Ability Type: Active
    Range: Point-Blank Area-Of-Effect around Tank over 200 units long.
    Cooldown: 15 seconds
    Damage: 10% of a Survivor's current health if they are within range of the ability.
    Cost: 150 HP
    Heal: 1000 HP as base heal if spell hits any survivors + (Blood gained through Infusion * 10)
    Notes; The heal would range from 400 to 3200 HP on top of the base heal, capping out at 4200 HP. While this sounds OP, current health means the tank will only experience diminishing returns the longer the survivors are up. Having a high base heal helps to balance for the possibility that the tank will eventually have less and less resources to tap into for this spell.

(Rough Draft)
    - Sanguine Pool (The Bloody tank would turn into an acid pool. Yes, an acid pool. While the tank is in acid pool form it cannot receive damage and extinguishes itself from any fires even if it takes no fire damage but cannot attack survivors until it materializes into tank form. Would be cool too if the renderer can be used to make the bloody acid pool red-colored. This ability would cost HP for the Bloody Tank to use as well as have a Cooldown that would count down from the moment the abiity is cast.)

(Final Mix)
    Spell Name: Sanguine Pool
    Range: Point-Blank Area of Effect
    Cooldown: 20 seconds
    Movement Speed Up (For Bloody): 40% Movement Speed
    Movement Speed Down (For Survirors standing on the pool): 40% Movement Speed
    Damage: 20 per tic.
    Rate of Damage: Damage value applied half a second for 4 seconds
    Heal: 20% of [damage dealt/blood gained] multiplied by 10
    Cost: 100 HP/200 HP
    Duration: 4 seconds. Second one would be sinking into acid pool form, seconds two and three would be sitting in pool form and second four would be arising from pool form. Invulnerability would be included for the duration of the spell.
    Notes; Possible lifesteal would be from 40 to 1280 HP, on top of invulnerability.

(Rough Draft)
    - Tides of Blood (Active) (The tank would expel blood or fire projectiles at survivors from its body that would make the survivors more digestible for bloody tanks upon feasting time. Would come with a cooldown, also this ability would cost HP for the Bloody Tank to use.)

(Final Mix)
    Spell Name: Tides of Blood (Active)
    Range: Point-Blank Area-Of-Effect around Tank over 240 units long.
    Damage: 100 HP to an individual survivor (All survivors within the range are hit for 100HP)
    Cost: 2000HP
    Effects: If the Bloody Tank hits at least one survivor with the active, it is empowered with a buff stack of Tides of Blood.

Buff Name: Tides of Blood (Buff)
    Duration: 20 seconds
    Stack Cap: 3, can be stacked up to 3 times.
    Effects: Reduces Cooldown on all spells by 4 seconds. (All spells cast after this buff is acquired gain the cooldown reduction)

(Rough Draft)
    - Tides of Blood (Passive) (Hitting a survivor that's been recently struck with the Active generates tokens for the Bloody that would generate HP and/or reduce cooldown on all of the Bloody Tank's abilities)

(Final Mix)
    Spell Name: Tides of Blood (Passive)
    Ability Type: Passive
    Debuff Name: Virus
    Debuff Message: %k has afflicted %o with a virus (where K is the tank and O is the victim)
    Number of Debuffs Stackable: 1
    Effects: Hitting a victim with the virus removes the virus from the victim's system and gives the Bloody Tank some health back upon hitting with LeftMouseButton, 250 HP per survivor. Survivors hit by the Active part of this spell could have a red glow on them seeable only by SI until Bloody Tank takes the debuff back.
    Message upon being cleansed of the debuff by the Bloody Tank: The (Bloody Tank/%k) siphons the blood from %o 's system.

(Rough Draft)
    - Hemoplague (Ultimate) (Player is dealt a certain amount of damage upon being struck + 10% of all damage dealt to it after 12 seconds. A player would need to proc the passive on Tides of blood, drain Common Infected or successfully use Transfusion enough times to be able to cast this ability.)

(Final Mix)
    Spell Name: Hemoplague
    Range: 120 around chosen spot .
    Requirements: Must regenerate 5000 HP through any means before being able to use this ability.
    Cooldown: 120 seconds
    Effects: Inflicts the Virulent Plague Debuff upon all survivors caught within the ability's range.

Debuff Name: Virulent Plague
    Debuff Message: %k has infected %o with a virulent plague!!!
    Damage: 100HP
    Effects: Works the same way as Curse, but only increases damage taken from all sources by 25%.
    Duration: Debuff lasts for 10 seconds, and after it is removed it applies the damage value.
    Message upon the debuff expiring: !!! ...
    Heal: 4000 HP per person affected by the debuff.

[2.9.3][T3] Tier 3

I know having Tier 3 tanks be playable in Versus would be ridiculous but as much as I agree with that fact, I'd be lying if I didn't say I was cuckoo for some of the T3 tanks currently available... And some of the other T3 tanks lingering in my mind too... Sadly I would like to focus on the tanks that have been released before I move to this section first.

[PARANOIA MK3] Warlock Tank

[2.9.4][CTANK] Clan Tank

2. Here is a long descriptive feedback about the item "Sonic Resonators" I also have questions regarding it.

I'll start with the overall PROS
    You will be not needing to spend as much time as you would on mgftw leveling up. There are alot of active players in the mgftw community that are currently over the level of and or at level 200. There are tier 1's that pop up very often with the tier 2's appearing sometimes. The tier 3's however appear alot less then completing the 3 daily quests on average, but this could be just my guess. At level 201, it is considered essential to be completing the Expert quest that Will has given you, that is to defeat a tier 3 tank. By completing Will's quests each and every day, you can level up in mgftw very quickly over a matter of days.

There are some CONS to note.
    The fact that the item alone "Sonic Resonators"
    You're almost completely removing the surprise factor to do with tanks. The quote "Suggestion #1: Adding an item that guarantees T3 tanks will spawn." is the one thing that will separate the lower levels from the higher levels and cause them to not be wanting to play mgftw. If a new player does come ingame and does get killed by a powerful tank without knowing, there is a reasonable chance that they do leave afterwards as a rage quit (this WONT always happen, and we players can sometimes be mistaken about this fact). We do want to help the new players out as much as we want to help everyone out, however we may not notice whenever a new player does join the game.

The players themselves have a certain grey area to do with the tier 3 tanks. Some will get bored of tier 3 tanks after a while. Some other people will continue to enjoy these tanks like they are happy about them being spawned. We need to respect the fact that not every player can strategize against a tier 3 tank in a specific map, let alone knowing how to defeat most tier 2 tanks in any map possible. Having a tier 3 tank spawn every finale, especially in dead center, the sacrifice and the parish is NOT that fun (I can be wrong about this). Not every player would also want to have a tier 3 tank spawn again if they failed to previously defeat it.

Now there are restrictions that i think SHOULD apply to this item if it was to be released in mgftw
    - The Item can only be used by one player daily OR once every 10 Campaigns
    - There can only be 1 Tier 3 tank spawned at the Half Timer in the finale (The effect of the item still applies if the crash course finale timer displays 2:00 instead of 5:00 in this case) There will be NO other tanks spawned after the tier 3 tank is defeated
    - The Item cannot be used on the Dead Center, The Sacrifice and The Parish finales. This is due to the great waste of time and very challenging difficulty to kill the tier 3 tanks under these circumstances.
    - The tier 3 tank that spawns will be MUCH more challenging than previously. (+Bonus to stats) (An additional ability or two)

There are things that I would suggest with the bloody tank and suggested abilities

"- Transfusion (Cast once to drain a survivor's health. % of Current HP damage as it would make no sense for a survivor that's nearly bled out to give as much HP as someone that is full health. On top of having a cooldown, this ability would cost HP for the Bloody Tank to use.)"

With the ability, have it so it target's oppenents in a moderate AOE. and absorb 25-50% of their current health, They get dealt that damage and the amount absorbed is what the Bloody Tank heals for. The Cooldown should be between 45-60 seconds and it should cost 1% of the Bloody Tank's maximum health to be cast.

"- Sanguine Pool (The Bloody tank would turn into an acid pool. Yes, an acid pool. While the tank is in acid pool form it cannot receive damage and extinguishes itself from any fires even if it takes no fire damage but cannot attack survivors until it materializes into tank form. Would be cool too if the renderer can be used to make the bloody acid pool red-colored. This ability would cost HP for the Bloody Tank to use as well as have a Cooldown that would count down from the moment the abiity is cast.)"

Have this ability stun the tank so that he cannot move for the duration of the sanguine pool effect. have the cooldown of the ability at 75-90 seconds and have the ability cost 5% of the Bloody Tank's current health to use.

"- Tides of Blood (Active) (The tank would expel blood or fire projectiles at survivors from its body that would make the survivors more digestible for bloody tanks upon feasting time. Would come with a cooldown, also this ability would cost HP for the Bloody Tank to use.)"

Have this ability apply the "Tides of Blood -" debuff to the survivors hit by it for 30-45 seconds, and have it stack up to 3 times (Each time the debuff stacks, the timer on the debuff is reset). The ability should be of relatively large AOE effect with a cooldown of 20-30 seconds and cost 2.5% of the Bloody Tank's maximum health to use.

"- Tides of Blood (Passive) (Hitting a survivor that's been recently struck with the Active generates tokens for the Bloody that would generate HP and/or reduce cooldown on all of the Bloody Tank's abilities)"

ON HIT: Have this ability remove the debuffs applied to the survivor. Apply a stacking buff to the tank "Tides of Blood +", regenerate the Bloody Tank's health by 0.5% of his maximum health per hit and decrease the cooldown timers on all abilities by 1 second. The "Tides of Blood +" buff can stack up to 30 times. for each stack, it increases the damage done by the Hemoplague ability by 10HP as additional damage.

"- Hemoplague (Ultimate) (Player is dealt a certain amount of damage upon being struck + 10% of all damage dealt to it after 12 seconds. A player would need to proc the passive on Tides of blood, drain Common Infected or successfully use Transfusion enough times to be able to cast this ability.)"

Have this ability deal 100 damage to the survivor hit, apply "Curse II" debuff to the survivor for 12 seconds and deal additional damage equal to the number of stacks of the buff "Tides of Blood +" multiplied by 10. The "Curse II" debuff causes the survivor to take TRUE damage equal to 10% of total damage taken during the duration of the debuff after it expires.

Now for some questions.
    Which shaman ability suggestion would you choose out of them all? TBH i preferably would choose the Shaman Thunder ability because it would have a more useful AOE effect.
    Is there anything that you would change about the abilities and perhaps what i've suggested for them? and why that decision you made about it.

3. EdwardMarlus

1. The "Expert Daily"

You hit the nail on the head, stating how vital it was to complete this quest as often as possible. You can see why it would be considered important now.

2. The Surprise Factor

Oh I understand full well that I am removing the surprise factor from hunting for a T3 tank, but accomplishing Will's daily should not be a matter of suspense but of progression, especially for versus players such as myself. I also originally had another argument that this item could even be sold in the MG store to generate more profit for the servers too.

3. The Playerbase

With regards to the playerbase, upon observation I feel as if they

a. The low-level players

You said there's a chance a low-level player might ragequit. I wholeheartedly agree, but those of the low-levels that stay and try to learn let alone fight these T3 tanks are going to be greatly rewarded anyways for their patience. In fact, any person under level 200 and below 190 is guaranteed to level up anywhere between 3 to 10 times per TANK alone, if that's not incentive I do not know what is. I agree that we should help everyone out though, and of course every player is a unique case that must be tended to.

b. The high-level players

Those that get bored will get bored, it cannot be helped I suppose. As for a person's ability to strategize against tanks... I probably shouldn't be saying this in front of a wide audience that encompasses HonorCode himself but... Some of the more obscure T2 tanks are actually harder than the T3 tanks included in the spawning pool (Glutton, Corrosive, Butcher, sometimes even Freezing especially when coupled with water). Anyhow, most of the tanks should probably conserve the original L4D2 tank mechanics. In Glutton's case the shoving phase requires the player group to have the coordination of an MMO game raid party just to get survivors out of the Glutton's belly whereas with tanks like Supreme Shaman, Fighter and Infernal there are just a few things to remember if you don't want to get instagibbed. All of this to say special tanks in COOP should not require elaborate strategies and should simply require awareness of game mechanics, a bit of skill and some luck too.

4. T3's on every finale.

The person who wants to use the resonator would have to put it up to a vote with the people around them as to whether or not to use it. Whether the vote should take place in-chat or use something akin to !votescramble is something that can be debated. As for using the device every finale... I don't think people would be that hasty and even then common sense is required when deploying the device. Additionally, if the players are defeated by the tank then the device should be refunded and be inert for a set amount of time (Cooldown Period).

From what I could fathom, the cooldown periods you've provided on most of these abilities are too high for my liking. My aim is to move away from kits that have long cooldowns and move towards kits that could be used frequently while being balanced, fun and original to play. I do like the numbers to provided for Hemoplague but the name "Curse II" as a debuff I would probably change to something else... Regarding bloody I need to finalize my notes soon.

As for Shaman I wish I could have everything, even if it would make for an overcrowded kit... I'd love a zombified Sith Sorcerer honestly, but more importantly I'd like to see the Shaman do something cool and just command the battlefield. I should do more research for Shaman too.

4. True enough, the daily quests are more about progression in the levels rather than the suspension. The challenge in these quests is what makes up for the very large experiences given with these quests, especially with the advanced and expert quest. Thus it causes the players levels from 1 up to 210 to level up VERY QUICKLY, a big plus with the will quests. I do agree though with the fact that you could have this item buyable in the MG store if so and so person at an earlier level (low level for example) wanted to level up quickly. It would also give them the opportunity to experience what fighting a tier 3 tank would look like and learn about the tank mechanics required to overcome and defeat it. Also yeah, for a fair price, we could be saving the mgftw servers heaps of money if everyone agreed that they like the item itself. enough said about the point to do with the item :)

I personally like the voting idea with the item itself. To add on with what you said about the "As for using the device every finale... I don't think people would be that hasty" yes, your right. I probably wouldn't expect people to use it every finale either myself. Unless they are desperate for tanks, let them make up their minds up about the item and they will use it when they want to. I MUST agree with the point of if a game over was to occur with a tier 3 tank that spawned from using the resonator, then like with Team Fortress 2 Mann Vs Machine Style (If you get what i'm referring to), give the person the item back. Then after a minimum of 1 campaign's cooldown have passed. give them an opportunity again to fight with the tier 3 tank if they so choose to desire to do it again (this only applies to the player who used it). If others have the sonic resonator in their inventory, then they can use it after the tank wipes the team out on the next difficulty down on that finale.

If you mean abilities that can be used often. then I can suggest about the above abilities, I also have a better name for the debuff that I found to do with the ultimate ability.

For the Transfusion ability have it absorb 50% of a survivors current health (survivors that are incapacitated instead have 25% of their current incapacitation health drained) within a moderate range. The cooldown is 12 seconds and it costs 150 HP to use
    another suggestion I could make is have this ability restore health to the Bloody Tank equal to 4 times the amount absorbed, however this will increase the cooldown from 12 to 20 seconds.

For the Sanguine Pool ability, ensure that the tank transforms to the acid pool form for 0.5 seconds (transformation time). Then have him block damage from all sources and extinguish all fires on the tank for the next 10 seconds (he gets inflicted with the stun debuff during the time he is the acid pool form to ensure he doesn't move). Afterwards, ensure that the tank transforms back to his tank form for 0.5 seconds (transformation time). The cooldown is 40 seconds and it costs 500 HP to use.

For the Tides of Blood (Active) ability, infect the survivors hit within a moderate-large range with the Tides of Blood negative debuff for 30 seconds. The cooldown of this ability is 15 seconds. The Tides of Blood negative debuff causes the survivors to give Tides of Blood postive buff to the tank when they get hit. This debuff is stackable up to 3 times and for each time the debuff stacks, the timer on the debuff is reset.

For the Tides of Blood (Passive) ability, when the tank goes to hit the survivors with his claws, remove the debuffs off the targeted survivor if he/she has them and ensure that the tank gets the Tides of Blood positive buff stacks equal to the number of stacks that the survivor had with the Tides of Blood negative debuff. The Tides of Blood positive buff gives the tank +10 additional damage towards the additional damage done with the Hemoplague ability. Restore health to the tank equal to the number of stacks that the survivor had with the Tides of Blood negative debuff x 150 HP and reduce the cooldown timer on all of Bloody Tanks abilities equal to the number of stacks that the survivor had with the Tides of Blood negative debuff x 1 second.

For the Hemoplague ability, keep what I said with the description. you'll figure out the requirements for this ability sooner or later (otherwise, apply a 45 second cooldown to it). However I do suggest the name of the debuff applied to the survivor be Delay Debilitation

That's all I need to say here. let me know the feedback on what I suggested with the tank abilities :) thanks for reading!

5. EdwardMarlus

Found this, I think it'll help; http://leagueoflegends.wikia.com/wiki/Vladimir

Spell Name: Transfusion
    Range: Point-Blank Area-Of-Effect around Tank over 200 units long.
    Damage: 10% of a Survivor's current health if they are within range of the ability.
    Cost: 150 HP
    Heal: 1000 HP as base heal if spell hits any survivors + (Total Damage Dealt by Infusion * 10)
    Notes; The heal would range from 400 to 3200 HP on top of the base heal, capping out at 4200 HP. While this sounds OP, current health means the tank will only experience diminishing returns the longer the survivors are up. Having a high base heal helps to balance for the possibility that the tank will eventually have less and less resources to tap into for this spell.

Wow... Would you look at that lovely link I provided... I didn't think Vlad gets a movement speed buff while in pool form...

Spell Name: Sanguine Pool
    Range: Point-Blank Area of Effect
    Cooldown: 20 seconds
    Movement Speed Up (For Bloody): 40% Movement Speed
    Movement Speed Down (For Survirors standing on the pool): 40% Movement Speed
    Damage: 20 per tic.
    Rate of Damage: Damage value applied half a second for 4 seconds
    Heal: 20% of damage dealt multiplied by 10
    Cost: 100 HP/200 HP
    Duration: 4 seconds. Second one would be sinking into acid pool form, seconds two and three would be sitting in pool form and second four would be arising from pool form. Invulnerability would be included for the duration of the spell.
    Notes; Possible lifesteal would be from 40 to 1280 HP, on top of invulnerability.

Range: Point-Blank Area-Of-Effect around Tank over 240 units long.
    Damage: 100 HP to an individual survivor (All survivors within the range are hit for 100HP)
    Cost: 2000HP
    Effects: If the Bloody Tank hits at least one survivor, it is empowered with a buff stack of Tides of Blood.

Spell Name: Tides of Blood (Active)
    Buff Name: Tides of Blood
    Duration: 20 seconds
    Stack Cap: 3, can be stacked up to 3 times.
    Effects: Reduces Cooldown on all spells by 4 seconds. (All spells cast after this buff is acquired gain the cooldown reduction)

Spell Name: Tides of Blood (Passive)
    Debuff Name: Virus
    Debuff Message: %k has afflicted %o with a virus (where K is the tank and O is the victim)
    Effects: Hitting a victim with the virus removes the virus from the victim's system and gives the Bloody Tank some health back upon hitting with LeftMouseButton, 250 HP per survivor. Survivors hit by the Active part of this spell could have a red glow on them seeable only by SI until Bloody Tank takes the debuff back.
    Message upon being cleansed of the debuff by the Bloody Tank: The (Bloody Tank/%k) siphons the blood from %o 's system.

... Hmm, I wonder if a Bloody Tank can choose where to spawn it the same way an Infected Player can choose where to place a tank. I wouldn't mind Shaman's mutation as a way to place Hemoplagues but it felt clunky to me... Anyhow.

Spell Name: Hemoplague
    Range: 120 around chosen spot .
    Requirements: Must regenerate 5000 HP through any means before being able to use this ability.
    Cooldown: 120 seconds
    Effects: Inflicts the Virulent Plague Debuff upon all survivors caught within the ability's range.

Debuff Name: Virulent Plague
    Debuff Message: %k has infected %o with a virulent plague!!!
    Damage: 100HP
    Effects: Works the same way as Curse, but only increases damage taken from all sources by 250%.
    Duration: Debuff lasts for 10 seconds, and after it is removed it applies the damage value.
    Message upon the debuff expiring: !!! ...
    Heal: 4000 HP per person affected by the debuff.

... Welp, I took the liberty of changing some things here and there and revamping the mechanics to make them simple but ... I like how this came out. Let me know what you think Tim. Also, as a preview for stuff to go with Curse;

http://dulfy.net/2015/12/21/swtor-4-...uide-by-dacri/

... Looking at Affliction/Creeping Terror/Death Field/Demolish as things to play with ... I know i'm gonna make an ult that shares global cooldown with Curse, called Condemn. I like that Death Field might regenerate HP too, which plays into the blood-based spells.

EDIT: Oh dear god I just thought about how the blood-based abilities would interact with Curse... Need to go back to the drawing board ASAP...

6. Well Edward, for the first ability Transfusion, I've made up all the damage calcuations and healing calculations that you can think of. I have also made up the notes and overall notes to provide you with more information if needed. The overall notes also include about if the ability is affected by curse/Virulent Plague debuff. If the images in the link are hard to read, please let me know and ill put it in word form here instead.

Do remember that Bloody Tank still has its own abilities: http://images.akamai.steamuserconten...E72B71CB129E6/ and http://images.akamai.steamuserconten...5D4F509353B37/

Here is the link to the images: http://imgur.com/a/6Z2NN

I will be writing up damage calculations and healing calculations for all the other abilities.

7. XeroX

XeroX Junior Member

Yea its not readable. Just attach the file directly.

8. Here is the Damage Calculation, Health Calculation and overall notes for the ability: Sanguine Pool, enjoy for now... have to type out the Transfusion ability Damage Calculation, Health Calculation, notes and overall notes for that ability. shouldn't take me too long though.

Edward Marlus' Bloody Tank suggested abilities (BTW this is for statistical purposes)

Note that the Bloody Tank now gains Blood (resource). This is equal to the base damage dealt with the abilities before anything else is applied. However this is instantly removed and applied to Bloody Tank at the end of the damage calculation (individual damage only).

================================================== ============================

Ability Name: Transfusion
    Damage Dealt: 10% of a survivor's current health if they are within range of the ability
    Damage Calculation (All 8 survivors affected) (from low current health to high current health)
    8 survivors (HP = 10) 1 damage is dealt to each survivor (minimum total damage: 8 )
    8 survivors (HP = 100) 10 damage is dealt to each survivor (total damage: 80)
    8 survivors (HP = 200) 20 damage is dealt to each survivor (total damage: 160)
    8 survivors (HP = 300) 30 damage is dealt to each survivor (total damage: 240)
    8 survivors (HP = 400) 40 damage is dealt to each survivor (total damage: 320)
    8 survivors (HP = 500) 50 damage is dealt to each survivor (maximum total damage: 400)

Healing Dealt to Tank: Blood (Resource) gained = base damage dealt to a survivor
    Healing Calculation (All 8 survivors affected by the ability) (from low current health to high current health)
    8 survivors (HP = 10) 1 HP is restored to the tank per survivor (minimum total healing gained: 8 HP)
    8 survivors (HP = 100) 10 HP is restored to the tank per survivor (total healing gained: 80 HP)
    8 survivors (HP = 200) 20 HP is restored to the tank per survivor (total healing gained: 160 HP)
    8 survivors (HP = 300) 30 HP is restored to the tank per survivor (total healing gained: 240 HP)
    8 survivors (HP = 400) 40 HP is restored to the tank per survivor (total healing gained: 320 HP)
    8 survivors (HP = 500) 50 HP is restored to the tank per survivor (maximum total healing gained: 400 HP)

Damage Calculation (All 8 survivors affected) (from low current health to high current health) (All 8 affected with curse debuff)
    8 survivors (HP = 10) 2 damage is dealt to each survivor (minimum total damage: 16)
    8 survivors (HP = 100) 20 damage is dealt to each survivor (total damage: 160)
    8 survivors (HP = 200) 40 damage is dealt to each survivor (total damage: 320)
    8 survivors (HP = 300) 60 damage is dealt to each survivor (total damage: 480)
    8 survivors (HP = 400) 80 damage is dealt to each survivor (total damage: 640)
    8 survivors (HP = 500) 100 damage is dealt to each survivor (maximum total damage: 800)

Healing Calculation (All 8 survivors affected by the ability) (from low current health to high current health) (All 8 affected with curse debuff)
    8 survivors (HP = 10) 1 HP is restored to the tank per survivor (minimum total healing gained: 8 HP)
    8 survivors (HP = 100) 10 HP is restored to the tank per survivor (total healing gained: 80 HP)
    8 survivors (HP = 200) 20 HP is restored to the tank per survivor (total healing gained: 160 HP)
    8 survivors (HP = 300) 30 HP is restored to the tank per survivor (total healing gained: 240 HP)
    8 survivors (HP = 400) 40 HP is restored to the tank per survivor (total healing gained: 320 HP)
    8 survivors (HP = 500) 50 HP is restored to the tank per survivor (maximum total healing gained: 400 HP)

Damage Calculation (All 8 survivors affected) (from low current health to high current health) (All 8 affected with Virulent Plague debuff)
    8 survivors (HP = 10) 1.25 damage is dealt to each survivor (minimum total damage: 10)
    8 survivors (HP = 100) 12.5 damage is dealt to each survivor (total damage: 100)
    8 survivors (HP = 200) 25 damage is dealt to each survivor (total damage: 200)
    8 survivors (HP = 300) 37.5 damage is dealt to each survivor (total damage: 300)
    8 survivors (HP = 400) 50 damage is dealt to each survivor (total damage: 400)
    8 survivors (HP = 500) 62.5 damage is dealt to each survivor (maximum total damage: 500)

Healing Calculation (All 8 survivors affected by the ability) (from low current health to high current health) (All 8 affected with Virulent Plague debuff)
    8 survivors (HP = 10) 1 HP is restored to the tank per survivor (minimum healing gained: 8 HP)

Damage Calculation (All 8 survivors affected) (from low current health to high current health) (All 8 affected with both Curse and Virulent Plague debuffs)
    8 survivors (HP = 10) 2.25 damage is dealt to each survivor (minimum total damage: 18)
    8 survivors (HP = 100) 22.5 damage is dealt to each survivor (total damage: 180)
    8 survivors (HP = 200) 45 damage is dealt to each survivor (total damage: 360)
    8 survivors (HP = 300) 67.5 damage is dealt to each survivor (total damage: 540)
    8 survivors (HP = 400) 90 damage is dealt to each survivor (total damage: 720)
    8 survivors (HP = 500) 112.5 damage is dealt to each survivor (maximum total damage: 900) (maximum damage)

Healing Calculation (All 8 survivors affected by the ability) (from low current health to high current health) (All 8 affected with both Curse and Virulent Plague debuffs)

Notes...
    Total damage minimum to all 8 survivors is 8 damage
    Total damage maximum to all 8 survivors is 400 damage
    healing done to tank minimum is 1 HP per survivor (8 HP total)
    healing done to tank maximum is 50 HP per survivor (400 HP total)

Damage Calculation (4 survivors affected) (from low current health to high current health)
    4 survivors (HP = 10) 1 damage is dealt to each survivor (minimum total damage: 4)
    4 survivors (HP = 100) 10 damage is dealt to each survivor (minimum total damage: 40)
    4 survivors (HP = 200) 20 damage is dealt to each survivor (total damage: 80)
    4 survivors (HP = 300) 30 damage is dealt to each survivor (total damage: 120)
    4 survivors (HP = 400) 40 damage is dealt to each survivor (total damage: 160)
    4 survivors (HP = 500) 50 damage is dealt to each survivor (maximum total damage: 200)

Healing Calculation (4 survivors affected by the ability) (from low health to high current health)
    8 survivors (HP = 10) 1 HP is restored to the tank per survivor ( minimum total healing gained: 4 HP)
    8 survivors (HP = 100) 10 HP is restored to the tank per survivor (total healing gained: 40 HP)
    8 survivors (HP = 200) 20 HP is restored to the tank per survivor (total healing gained: 80 HP)
    8 survivors (HP = 300) 30 HP is restored to the tank per survivor (total healing gained: 120 HP)
    8 survivors (HP = 400) 40 HP is restored to the tank per survivor (total healing gained: 160 HP)
    8 survivors (HP = 500) 50 HP is restored to the tank per survivor (maximum total healing gained: 200 HP)

Notes...
    Total damage minimum to 4 survivors is 4 damage
    Total damage maximum to 4 survivors is 200 damage
    Healing done to tank minimum is 1 HP per survivor (4 HP total)
    Healing done to tank maximum is 50 HP per survivor (200 HP total)

Damage Calculation (2 survivors affected) (from low current health to high current health)
    2 survivors (HP = 10) 1 damage is dealt to each survivor (minimum total damage: 2)
    2 survivors (HP = 100) 10 damage is dealt to each survivor (total damage: 20)
    2 survivors (HP = 200) 20 damage is dealt to each survivor (total damage: 40)
    2 survivors (HP = 300) 30 damage is dealt to each survivor (total damage: 60)
    2 survivors (HP = 400) 40 damage is dealt to each survivor (total damage: 80)
    2 survivors (HP = 500) 50 damage is dealt to each survivor (maximum total damage: 100)

Healing Calculation (2 survivors affected) (from low current health to high current health)
    8 survivors (HP = 10) 1 HP is restored to the tank per survivor (minimum total healing gained: 2 HP)
    8 survivors (HP = 100) 10 HP is restored to the tank per survivor (total healing gained: 20 HP)
    8 survivors (HP = 200) 20 HP is restored to the tank per survivor (total healing gained: 40 HP)
    8 survivors (HP = 300) 30 HP is restored to the tank per survivor (total healing gained: 60 HP)
    8 survivors (HP = 400) 40 HP is restored to the tank per survivor (total healing gained: 80 HP)
    8 survivors (HP = 500) 50 HP is restored to the tank per survivor (maximum total healing gained: 100 HP)

Notes...
    Total damage minimum to 2 survivors is 2 damage
    Total damage maximum to 2 survivors is 100 damage
    Healing done to tank minimum is 1020 HP
    Healing done to tank maximum is 2000 HP

Damage Calculation (1 survivor affected) (from low current health to high current health)
    1 survivor (HP = 10) 1 damage is dealt to that survivor (minimum total damage: 1) (minimum damage)
    1 survivor (HP = 100) 10 damage is dealt to that survivor (total damage: 10)
    1 survivor (HP = 200) 20 damage is dealt to that survivor (total damage: 20)
    1 survivor (HP = 300) 30 damage is dealt to that survivor (total damage: 30)
    1 survivor (HP = 400) 40 damage is dealt to that survivor (total damage: 40)
    1 survivor (HP = 500) 50 damage is dealt to that survivor (maximum total damage: 50)

Healing Calculation (1 survivor affected) (from low current health to high current health)
    8 survivors (HP = 10) 1 HP is restored to the tank per survivor (minimum total healing gained: 1 HP)
    8 survivors (HP = 100) 10 HP is restored to the tank per survivor (total healing gained: 10 HP)
    8 survivors (HP = 200) 20 HP is restored to the tank per survivor (total healing gained: 20 HP)
    8 survivors (HP = 300) 30 HP is restored to the tank per survivor (total healing gained: 30 HP)
    8 survivors (HP = 400) 40 HP is restored to the tank per survivor (total healing gained: 40 HP)
    8 survivors (HP = 500) 50 HP is restored to the tank per survivor (maximum total healing gained: 50 HP)

Notes...
    Total damage minimum to 1 survivor is 1 damage
    Total damage maximum to 1 survivor is 50 damage
    Healing done to tank minimum is 1 HP per survivor (1 HP total)
    Healing done to tank maximum is 50 HP per survivor (50 HP total)

Overall Notes...
    Absolute minimum total damage to survivors is 1 damage
    Absolute maximum total damage to survivors is 400 damage
    Absolute total healing done to tank minimum is 1 HP
    Absolute total healing done to tank maximum is 400 HP
    The less survivors there are, the less total damage dealt overall, the less healing dealt overall
    The less survivors there are, the lower the difference between Bloody Tank's heal when survivors are at certain health.
    Damage Range: (1 – 50 damage each survivor) (1 – 400 total damage)
    Healing Range: (1 - 400 HP)
    Assume that the healing is calculated after you take 150 HP damage from using the ability (150 HP is not applied to any of the healing calculations)
    When curse is afflicted on any survivor, multiply the damage to the afflicted survivor with this ability by x2
    When the debuff Virulent Plague is afflicted on any survivor, multiply the damage to the afflicted survivor with this ability by x1.25
    When both curse and the debuff Virulent Plague is afflicted in any survivor, multiply the damage to the afflicted survivor with this ability by x2.25

Ability Name: Sanguine Pool
    Damage Dealt: 20 HP/hs
    Damage Calculation (All 8 survivors affected)
    8 survivors: 20 damage per half second (total damage: 160 damage per half second)
    8 survivors: 160 damage in 4 seconds (total damage: 1280 damage in 4 seconds)
    8 survivors: 120 damage in 3 seconds (total damage: 960 damage in 3 seconds)
    8 survivors: 80 damage in 2 seconds (total damage: 640 damage in 2 seconds)
    8 survivors: 40 damage in 1 second (total damage: 320 damage in 1 second)

Healing dealt to Bloody Tank: Blood (Resource) gained = base damage dealt to a survivor
    Healing Calculation (All 8 survivors affected)
    8 survivors: 20 HP per half second (minimum total healing: 160 HP per half second)
    8 survivors: 160 HP in 4 seconds (maximum total healing: 1280 HP in 4 seconds)
    8 survivors: 120 HP in 3 seconds (total healing: 960 HP in 3 seconds)
    8 survivors: 80 HP in 2 seconds (total healing: 640 HP in 2 seconds)
    8 survivors: 40 HP in 1 second (total healing: 320 HP in 1 second)

Overall Notes...
    Damage and Healing calculations assume that maximum damage was done to the survivors involved
    When curse is afflicted on any survivor, multiply the damage to the afflicted survivor with this ability by x2
    When the debuff Virulent Plague is afflicted on any survivor, multiply the damage to the afflicted survivor with this ability by x1.25
    When both curse and the debuff Virulent Plague is afflicted in any survivor, multiply the damage to the afflicted survivor with this ability by x2.25

Damage Calculation (All 8 survivors affected) (all 8 affected with curse debuff)
    8 survivors: 40 damage per half second (total damage: 320 damage per half second)
    8 survivors: 320 damage in 4 seconds (total damage: 2560 damage in 4 seconds)
    8 survivors: 240 damage in 3 seconds (total damage: 1920 damage in 3 seconds)
    8 survivors: 160 damage in 2 seconds (total damage: 1280 damage in 2 seconds)
    8 survivors: 80 damage in 1 second (total damage: 640 damage in 1 second)

Healing Calculation (All 8 survivors affected) (all 8 affected with curse debuff)
    8 survivors: 20 HP per half second (minimum total healing: 160 HP per half second)

Damage Calculation (All 8 survivors affected) (all 8 affected with Virulent Plague debuff)
    8 survivors: 25 damage per half second (total damage: 200 damage per half second)
    8 survivors: 200 damage in 4 seconds (total damage: 1600 damage in 4 seconds)
    8 survivors: 150 damage in 3 seconds (total damage: 1200 damage in 3 seconds)
    8 survivors: 100 damage in 2 seconds (total damage: 800 damage in 2 seconds)
    8 survivors: 50 damage in 1 second (total damage: 400 damage in 1 second)

Healing Calculation (All 8 survivors affected) (all 8 affected with Virulent Plague debuff)

Damage Calculation (All 8 survivors affected) (all 8 affected with both curse and Virulent Plague debuffs)
    8 survivors: 45 damage per half second (total damage: 360 damage per half second)
    8 survivors: 360 damage in 4 seconds (total damage: 2880 damage in 4 seconds)
    8 survivors: 270 damage in 3 seconds (total damage: 2160 damage in 3 seconds)
    8 survivors: 180 damage in 2 seconds (total damage: 1440 damage in 2 seconds)
    8 survivors: 90 damage in 1 second (total damage: 720 damage in 1 second)

Healing Calculation (All 8 survivors affected) (all 8 affected with both curse and Virulent Plague debuffs)

Damage Calculation (4 survivors affected)
    8 survivors: 20 damage per half second (total damage: 80 damage per half second)
    8 survivors: 160 damage in 4 seconds (total damage: 640 damage in 4 seconds)
    8 survivors: 120 damage in 3 seconds (total damage: 480 damage in 3 seconds)
    8 survivors: 80 damage in 2 seconds (total damage: 320 damage in 2 seconds)
    8 survivors: 40 damage in 1 second (total damage: 160 damage in 1 second)

Healing Calculation (4 survivors affected)
    8 survivors: 20 HP per half second (minimum total healing: 80 HP per half second)
    8 survivors: 160 HP in 4 seconds (maximum total healing: 640 HP in 4 seconds)
    8 survivors: 120 HP in 3 seconds (total healing: 480 HP in 3 seconds)
    8 survivors: 80 HP in 2 seconds (total healing: 320 HP in 2 seconds)
    8 survivors: 40 HP in 1 second (total healing: 160 HP in 1 second)

Damage Calculation (2 survivors affected)
    8 survivors: 20 damage per half second (total damage: 40 damage per half second)
    8 survivors: 160 damage in 4 seconds (total damage: 320 damage in 4 seconds)
    8 survivors: 120 damage in 3 seconds (total damage: 240 damage in 3 seconds)
    8 survivors: 80 damage in 2 seconds (total damage: 160 damage in 2 seconds)
    8 survivors: 40 damage in 1 second (total damage: 80 damage in 1 second)

Healing Calculation (2 survivors affected)
    8 survivors: 20 HP per half second (minimum total healing: 40 HP per half second)
    8 survivors: 160 HP in 4 seconds (maximum total healing: 320 HP in 4 seconds)
    8 survivors: 120 HP in 3 seconds (total healing: 240 HP in 3 seconds)
    8 survivors: 80 HP in 2 seconds (total healing: 160 HP in 2 seconds)
    8 survivors: 40 HP in 1 second (total healing: 80 HP in 1 second)

Damage Calculation (1 survivor affected)
    8 survivors: 20 damage per half second (total damage: 20 damage per half second)
    8 survivors: 160 damage in 4 seconds (total damage: 160 damage in 4 seconds)
    8 survivors: 120 damage in 3 seconds (total damage: 120 damage in 3 seconds)
    8 survivors: 80 damage in 2 seconds (total damage: 80 damage in 2 seconds)
    8 survivors: 40 damage in 1 second (total damage: 40 damage in 1 second)

Healing Calculation (1 survivor affected)
    8 survivors: 20 HP per half second (minimum total healing: 20 HP per half second)
    8 survivors: 160 HP in 4 seconds (maximum total healing: 160 HP in 4 seconds)
    8 survivors: 120 HP in 3 seconds (total healing: 120 HP in 3 seconds)
    8 survivors: 80 HP in 2 seconds (total healing: 80 HP in 2 seconds)
    8 survivors: 40 HP in 1 second (total healing: 40 HP in 1 second)

Ability Name: Tides of Blood (Active)
    Damage Dealt: 100 HP to an individual survivor (100 HP to each survivor hit)
    8 survivors: 100 damage per hit (total damage: 800)

Healing dealt to Bloody Tank: Blood (Resource) gained = base damage dealt to a survivor
    8 survivors: 100 HP per survivor hit (maximum total healing: 800 HP)

Damage Calculation (All 8 survivors affected) (all 8 affected with curse debuff)
    8 survivors: 200 damage per hit (total damage: 1600)

Healing Calculation (All 8 survivors affected) (all 8 affected with curse debuff)

Damage Calculation (All 8 survivors affected) (all 8 affected with Virulent Plague debuff)
    8 survivors: 125 damage per hit (total damage: 1000)

Healing Calculation (All 8 survivors affected) (all 8 affected with Virulent Plague debuff)

Damage Calculation (All 8 survivors affected) (all 8 affected with both curse and Virulent Plague debuffs)
    8 survivors: 225 damage per hit (maximum total damage: 1800)

Healing Calculation (All 8 survivors affected) (all 8 affected with both curse and Virulent Plague debuffs)

4 survivors: 100 damage per hit (total damage: 400)

4 survivors: 100 HP per survivor hit (total healing: 400 HP)

2 survivors: 100 damage per hit (total damage: 200)

2 survivors: 100 HP per survivor hit (total healing: 200 HP)

1 survivor: 100 damage per hit (minimum total damage: 100)

1 survivor: 100 HP per survivor hit (minimum total healing: 100 HP)

Buff Calculation (1 Stack) (all abilities)
    Transfusion: 15 seconds, reduced to 11 seconds (cooldown reduction: 4 seconds)
    Sanguine Pool: 20 seconds, reduced to 16 seconds (cooldown reduction: 4 seconds)
    Tides of Blood (Active): 15 seconds, reduced to 11 seconds (cooldown reduction: 4 seconds)
    Hemoplague: 120 seconds, reduced to 116 seconds (cooldown reduction: 4 seconds)

Buff Calculation (2 Stacks) (all abilities)
    Transfusion: 15 seconds, reduced to 7 seconds (cooldown reduction: 8 seconds)
    Sanguine Pool: 20 seconds, reduced to 12 seconds (cooldown reduction: 8 seconds)
    Tides of Blood (Active): 15 seconds, reduced to 7 seconds (cooldown reduction: 8 seconds)
    Hemoplague: 120 seconds, reduced to 112 seconds (cooldown reduction: 8 seconds)

Buff Calculation (3 Stacks) (all abilities)
    Transfusion: 15 seconds, reduced to 3 seconds (cooldown reduction: 12 seconds)
    Sanguine Pool: 20 seconds, reduced to 8 seconds (cooldown reduction: 12 seconds)
    Tides of Blood (Active): 15 seconds, reduced to 3 seconds (cooldown reduction: 12 seconds)
    Hemoplague: 120 seconds, reduced to 108 seconds (cooldown reduction: 12 seconds)

Ability Name: Hemoplague
    Damage Dealt: 100 HP per survivor hit
    8 survivors: 100 damage per survivor hit (total damage: 800)

8 survivors: 200 damage per survivor hit (maximum total damage: 1600)

4 survivors: 100 damage per survivor hit (total damage: 400)

4 survivors: 100 HP per survivor hit (total healing: 400 HP)

2 survivors: 100 damage per survivor (total damage: 200)

2 survivors: 100 HP per survivor hit (total healing: 200 HP)

1 survivor: 100 damage per survivor (minimum total damage: 100)

1 survivor: 100 HP per survivor hit (minimum total healing: 100 HP)

Healing Calculation (All 8 survivors affected) (= Blood (Resource) gained = base damage dealt to a survivor + 4000 HP)
    8 survivors: 4100 HP per survivor hit (maximum total healing: 32800 HP)

Healing Calculation (4 survivors affected) (= Blood (Resource) gained = base damage dealt to a survivor + 4000 HP)
    4 survivors: 4100 HP per survivor hit (total healing: 16400 HP)

Healing Calculation (2 survivors affected) (= Blood (Resource) gained = base damage dealt to a survivor + 4000 HP)
    2 survivors: 4100 HP per survivor hit (total healing: 8200 HP)

Healing Calculation (1 survivor affected) (= Blood (Resource) gained = base damage dealt to a survivor + 4000 HP)
    1 survivor: 4100 HP per survivor hit (total healing: 4100 HP)