1. Click here to join our community discord server.

Make |E| Enhanced Anger Ignition Buff available to buy within the next future event?

Discussion in 'Game Server Ideas' started by timkit, Oct 1, 2017.

?

Should the |E| Enhanced Anger Igntion Buff be added into the next future event as a buyable E Buff?

1. YES, I WANT THIS BUFF and I have not gotten this buff from the Christmas Event last year.

12 vote(s)
    92.3%
  2. Nah, I don't really give a care about that event buff or any event buff in general.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. I have no option on this.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. I already have this buff from the Christmas Event

1 vote(s)
    7.7%
  1. timkit

timkit MG Donor

It is as simple as the question looks like, also as an idea too. The reason for this is because we never had a chance to obtain this buff due to it not being there back in the Valentine and the Easter Events and it was only obtainable in last year's Christmas Event.

So if any event is to happen in the future after this date, can we please have the |E| Enhanced Anger Ignition Buff available to purchase from said event? It would most certainly be a great idea so that some of us players can get this buff and add it to our collection of obtained event buffs for use on mgftw :D

im leaving a poll here as well. feel free to leave your thoughts in the post below! :)

I'll be adding this to TAIGA as well.

david, Oshirai and SL8TER like this.
  2. timkit

timkit MG Donor

Alright you guys, good news about the |E| Enhanced Anger Ignition Buff!

It looks like Marvel has added the |E| Enhanced Anger Ignition Buff to the MG store. That was not something that I was expecting. However I'm happy and glad now that I am finally able to get this buff and I do hope that all of you have the same or similar feelings as to what i'm having now :D

That being said, I am still leaving this forum post up. I still would like to see it as one of the buyable event buffs in the next event we do have here on mgftw :)

marvel likes this.