1. Click here to join our community discord server.

joerve combat logged.

Discussion in 'DayZ Servers' started by piiisch, Jun 13, 2013.

1. piiisch

piiisch Junior Member

title says it all...

2. piiisch

piiisch Junior Member

oh.. i´m "lx" ingame. i dont accuse players for fun. it´s just what happened.

3. Sportivoman

Sportivoman Junior Member

Ban him for a week id reckon if that's the case ?

Probally didnt want to lose his loot who knows ?

4. marvel

marvel Head Administrator Staff Member

I'll talk to him. We don't ban for combat logging btw. We had code running in the past to reduce combat logs but it conflicts with base building so it's one or the other.

5. joerve

joerve Senior Member

I didnt combatlog, I was in the lobby the whole time, someone else combatlogged and because I was in the lobby ryanpc told you that I combatlogged. When I quit playing I always hang in the lobby. When you made that accusation I was in the lobby for 1 hour or so.

Just check your info before you start crying all over the forums.

6. piiisch

piiisch Junior Member

if this really is the case, i´m truely sorry. it´s just that you were the only guy in the lobby right after the guy disappeared. as far as i know this is a pretty reliable way to check.

funny enough 2 minutes after the guy disappeared you logged off. this i didnt imagine.

i´d like to put it this way: i know someone combatlogged, all indications point in your direction, but i respectfully take back my "accusations".

i dont "hate" combatlogging. it´s just stupid. and a real killer of atmosphere.

the point of my post also wasnt to accuse someone, just to make clear that someone DID combatlog. i just thought it was forbidden.

7. MarksmanR

MarksmanR MG Donor

I combat stumped instead once.

8. JorisK

JorisK Day Z Admin

We wish we could temp ban/ban people for it but he problem is, that we cannot prove/disable combat logging, thus makes it impossible for us to take action on.

9. marvel

marvel Head Administrator Staff Member

If he just ALT-F4's then he's not in the lobby so a lobby check is not always reliable.