1. Click here to join our community discord server.

(Insert Generic Introduction Title Here)

Discussion in 'Introductions & Member Gallery' started by DregonSteps, May 10, 2015.

1. DregonSteps

DregonSteps Junior Member

Hello, landlubbers. My name is Ambrose, and I live in Canada, Ontario. My age is confidential, though if you want to actually know just check my birthdate on my profile. My IGN is the same as my name, as always. I'm an MLG Witch cr0wner extraordinaire who likes mods (Occasionally). The XPMod just is unbalanced, so I enjoy the balanced level system in place on this server. Add me some time, if you want to talk, or play. (Although I'll be on the server alot, so people dont really need to add me.

See ya on the servers.

Heres a picture of my cat. Sideways. I know.

2. fnord

fnord Game Server Moderator Staff Member

Hey Dregon, I played with you the other day and the witches on this server are a different beast which you found out the hard way :D

Good lookin Kitty man, see ya in game.

Here is my kitty we just adopted last month
    [​IMG]

3. DregonSteps

DregonSteps Junior Member

Yeah, I definitely learned that the hard way, are they modified? I've never seen witch AI like that, much less the amount of health they seem to have.

4. HonorCode

HonorCode Head Administrator Staff Member

Welcome! Forums seem to be a bit dead recently (I blame finals and GTA V). Hope to see you in-game soon c:

5. ChooChoo

ChooChoo Head Administrator Staff Member

Welcome indeed! I been recovering from some illness over the weekend. Not sure what happened but I am feeling better lately.

6. erik

erik MG Donor

Welcome, Ambrose! Ask if you need anything.

I have a cat too; her name is Soma. We love animals here. Mine is 16 (people years old!,) and is almost 15 pounds heavy. A very big girl and a very, very old friend.

Anyways, ask if you need anything.

7. fnord

They are modified depending on the current difficulty of the map. On Easy, you can kill them with just about anything but on Expert you need to awp them in the face or melee them with the ninja buff. When you have more upgrades and skills, it will be easier!

8. fnord

Old fat cats are the best, I got a fatass all black one that is about 7-8. Lazy as hell but a great dude.