1. Click here to join our community discord server.

HUNTER POUNCES RECORDS

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by LEGEND, Aug 19, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LEGEND

LEGEND Senior Member

So yeah,
    I was on L4D1 today and I was thinking... (yes, I WAS THINKING, something i don't do often)... and I thought to make a Pounce Record topic. In this Topic you get to boast about your awesomely awesome pounces - usually measured in how far the pounce was. Or just post up a pounce pic/vid that you think is wickedly awesome.

If ya want comments or replies back, we need proof of the awesomely awesome pounce that you made (if it's on L4D2 put down the server name too) - be it a vid or a screen-shot, NO fakes or you will get banned off of the Internet and probably be called a noob for the rest of your life. Just Kidding ;) .

2. LEGEND

LEGEND Senior Member

Re: HUNTER POUNCES RECORDS

As I made the topic and I am generally very awesomely awesome (OK! That's an overstatement, hmpph) I get to say my record first. And this will probably annoy most of you on L4D1 :twisted:.

On 19th August, 2010, at around 20:15 GMT, |MG| L????D, broke the record for Hunter Pounces (yes, I know its today's date!). This feat could not be accomplished by any normal L4D gamer. Born from the pits of a computer's hard disk drive, |MG| L????D is the only one, so far, to have accomplished this awe-inspiring endeavor on the MG L4D1 Servers.

His massive pounce acheived 75 Damage over 2130 units which IS 133 FEET! Thats like a mile!! (Ok it isnt but, it is huge!) It can only have inspired countless others to prove this amazing record wrong. Maybe, someone else will be lucky enough to even come close to this epic record.
    * ALL I GOT LEFT TO SAY IS -----> YOU GOT PRAWNED BITCHEZZZZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

kay. Brace yourselves 4 teh proof... http://tinypic.com/r/15gtowk/4
    (fyi, the pounce dmg is at the top of the chat-box)

3. Popshotz

Popshotz Guest

A few..months(?) ago, I achieved 128 Feet.
    Unfortunately not enough to beat Legends new record, but, for a month or so, I had the furthest pounce.
    I challenge anyone to try and beat mine, nevermind Legends. ;)

4. LEGEND

LEGEND Senior Member

Don't have proof for it... but I believe Popshotz, coz he boasted about it SOOO MUCH ..... FOR A MONTH ASWELL!!!! WAS SO ANNOYING!

5. Popshotz

Popshotz Guest

My proof is Stefeman :mrgreen:

You just can't handle someone beating you ;)

6. vinith

vinith Junior Member

Here is vinith presenting u the longest distance pounce in l4d 2
    http://s847.photobucket.com/albums/ab33 ... ot0006.jpg

The record is at the bottom of the console.

I actually pounced more than the record shown in the screenshot....but unfortunately i dont have a screenshot.
    Hope i will pounce big next time and show u guys with proof.

7. LEGEND

LEGEND Senior Member

HOLY...
    That's some awesome pounce there vinith. Since it's in L4D2 I can't really compare yours with mine or Popshotz', but I'm sure there will be some people from L4D2 that'll come forward and provide a larger pounce record.

The Pounces So Far
    L4D1;
    +Popshotz - 128 feet (units unknown)
    +Legend - 133 feet (2130 units)

L4D2;
    +vinith - 143 feet (2295 units, Berserker Mode)

8. vinith

vinith Junior Member

My actual highest was 180 feet since i dont have a screenshot of it Ill try to pounce like that again and try to post one asap.
    I personally saw many pouncing more than 135 feet in l4d2...hope they come forward and post their highest pounces too. Moreover I am very eager to know what the highest pounce is achieved so that i will try to break it :D

9. vinith

vinith Junior Member

The only proof that i pounced from 180 feet is this
    vinith pounced PimpDaddyFlash for 274.0 damage (max: 75) over 2883 units (180 feet)

i actually copied this from the chatbox at that time and saved it on my pc.
    Wont this proof be enough :P

10. ALIAS

ALIAS Junior Member

LOL Legend you have an insane record but i have also seen that pounce of 133 feet from a guy in L4D before 2 weeks in the first map of Blood Harvest...!

11. LEGEND

LEGEND Senior Member

YOU LIE, ALIAS! Get him to sign up and post his proof, otherwise I won't believe it.

Vinith that isn't proof enough...i'm sorry. I know it's Just copying words from the chatbox but somebody can make it up.

The Pounces So Far
    L4D1;
    +Popshotz - 128 feet (units unknown)
    +Legend - 133 feet (2130 units)

L4D2;
    +vinith - 143 feet (2295 units, Berserker Mode)

12. ALIAS

ALIAS Junior Member

i don't remember his nickname but i have seen that record before believe it or not 8-)

13. DeathLoL

DeathLoL Member

Once vinith taught me his pouncing tricks, I was able to beat your record, but was not able to beat vinith as I'm still a trainee.
    Therefore I havn't gotten any proof
    (Vinith yuo haz sum med puncing sk11lz)

14. LEGEND

LEGEND Senior Member

15. Sonya

Sonya Member

Popshotz didnt give a proof either
    My record is 128 feet from church tower, you were there Legend and responded on that, but you're 4getfull :D

so I'll try do some with screenshot "proof", but guys those yours screenshots can be fakes :P

16. Sonya

Sonya Member

17. Popshotz

Popshotz Guest

As I said, Stefeman is my proof. He was there when I got my record, I'm sure he could post on this thread to verify also.

Also, nice pounce distance :D

18. Kalei

Kalei Guest

L4D2 pounces are alot harder then L4D1 ones.... I think my record on L4D1 was 124 and on L4D2 116.

19. vinith

vinith Junior Member

20. marvel

marvel Head Administrator Staff Member

Nice :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.