1. Click here to join our community discord server.

HI HI HI

Discussion in 'Introductions & Member Gallery' started by FongMasta, Sep 5, 2016.

1. FongMasta

FongMasta Junior Member

Hello guys. I'm FongMasta, and I've played enough PR COOP to convince me that this is a community I'm gonna stay in for a long time!

Judging from my username, I guess y'all know half of my real name?

Anyways, just wanna say hello to you guys, and I hope that I would be able to see you online!

2. Good to see you on the forums FongMasta. I'll be looking forward to playing with you on mgftw for as long as mgftw exists! :D

I used to be a new player just like you, back on mgftw's ASIA COOP server ever since more than 1.5 years ago. Within that amount of time, i've managed to gain alot of knowledge about the world of MGftw as an RPG mod itself. You too will become an experienced player overtime in MGftw for the months/years to come!

Be sure to enjoy Choochoo's Tanky Time, Stefeman's events, random Super Mutated Tank encounters and HonorCode being on the mgftw servers for fun! :D

See you soon on MGftw COOP :)

3. fnord

fnord Game Server Moderator Staff Member

Welcome aboard Fong!

4. Tom1993

Tom1993 Head Administrator Staff Member

Welcome aboard, make sure to kick some zombie butt, follow the rules and most importantly enjoy your stay!

5. Adward

Adward Game Server Moderator Staff Member

6. SL8TER

SL8TER Administrator Staff Member

Welcome to the bloodbath Fong! :welcome: