1. Click here to join our community discord server.

Dismiss Notice

Don't forget to connect your Steam account to your forum profile. Click here to do this now or click your name in the right-top corner and choose 'External Accounts'.

Half-Life 3 is "being worked on", Left 4 Dead 3 "looks great".

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by marvel, May 24, 2014.

1. marvel

marvel Head Administrator Staff Member

2. Adward

Adward Game Server Moderator Staff Member

L4D3 preorder = instant purchase as soon as I get a whiff of it.

Roll on E3!

3. Tricky

Tricky MG Donor

[video=youtube;CqF8vswAWxc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CqF8vswAWxc[/video]

4. ChooChoo

ChooChoo Head Administrator Staff Member

The thing is... has it been too long? Will it continue where it left off of Half-Life 2: Episode 2?

I mean Episode 2 came out Oct 10, 2007. I hope they keep that good valve quality in it.

5. marvel

marvel Head Administrator Staff Member

Yup same here :)

6. Vulcan

Vulcan Game Server Moderator

I hope they leave out any driving in Half-Life 3. Driving sucks ass with a keyboard. You should be able to steer with the mouse.

7. erik

erik MG Donor

i don't know shit about the HL games, never played 'em, but i'm a fan of oldschool controls myself ;)

i got gifted this game called castlevania lord of the motherfuckers or something, and some other cool driving games that i really can't even play cuz of controls, nearly impossible to play with a keyboard and mouse, can't imagine gaming hardware or controllers lol

too old i guess

8. erik

erik MG Donor

castlevania: lords of shadow

not lord of the motherfuckers looooool. anyways they say that's a "next generation" game in terms of what it requires video wise. if l4d3 is going to be in that same vain, i really hope they can make it more stable than l4d2.

9. Adward

Adward Game Server Moderator Staff Member

definitely man! There's so many great games announced for this gen, and with the shadow of HL3/L4D3 looming, I can't wait.

Valve usually put out massive quality, so HYPE HYPE HYPE