1. Click here to join our community discord server.

Grand Theft Auto V - PC

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Adward, Apr 8, 2015.

1. Adward

Adward Game Server Moderator Staff Member

Preload available on Steam now lads, and it's only a whopping 59GB. So hyped for this release, who else has it/is getting it?

2. marvel

marvel Head Administrator Staff Member

I might get it for € 5,- when it's Christmas sale ;)

3. Adward

Cheeeeeky ;)

I'm a sucker for GTA, and a few people from where I work have picked it up so I'm gonna jam it a fair amount.

4. Jost

Jost Game Server Moderator

Buy it for me pls :>
    I will take marvels way. Waiting until good sale... I need to focus on other things in my life atm. :P
    And 59GB with my internet speed here really... it will take +1year :>

5. dT_Tb

dT_Tb Member

Bought it last Jan from GMG. It was on sale for 25% off.

6. erik

erik MG Donor

Someone got it for me as a gift because it was on my wishlist. This is frequently the case, as I don't have the disposable income for these types of things. It's also the case because I have some amazing friends who are very loyal! Don't get a lot of that these days! :)

I am very excited. There are only a few titles that I truly get into, such as PD2, L4D2, and GTA-IV. I'm hoping this is going to be worth it.

These have been 2 years of nonstop releasing of "looks great, lots of buildup, should be the next big thing" titles, only to see each & every title fade into obscurity a few months later.

7. chompski

chompski Junior Member

I wish bloodborne coming to PC...

8. Adward

Played it on PS3 already and it was immense. All signs point to a top-quality release. Gotta heist man!

Also wish Bloodborne was on PC, seen some gameplay on PS4 and it looks crazy.

9. fnord

fnord Game Server Moderator Staff Member

All these fancy new 50+ gb games, I am being forced to get a new vid card!

10. Penguin

Penguin Guest

i know its an old topic but it would be awesome if we all got together and did something on gta, we could do some custom playlists and with a bunch of people i think it would be pretty funny xD