Dismiss Notice

Don't forget to connect your Steam account to your forum profile. Click here to do this now or click your name in the right-top corner and choose 'External Accounts'.

Give players the option to earn Honor Points from Daily Quests + Black Market

Discussion in 'Suggestions Box' started by timkit, Mar 10, 2020.

?

Give players the option to earn Honor Points from Daily Quests + Black Market?

1. YES! This will improve Honor Points earning for most players!

100.0%
  2. No, I think we should leave Honor Points earning alone.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. I don't know

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. My response is in the forum post below!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. timkit

timkit MG Donor

It's simple enough, here's how it'll work:

Edit: Buffed it, its now significantly harder.

All Daily Quests completable (Not Scenario ones), will give +1 HP on completion. This cannot be boosted.

For Black Markets, give players the option to buy Honor Coupons as well. with this item being a uncommon item, but having a very expensive cost. Honor Coupons as well cannot be boosted.

Here's what I'm estimating
    Base Cost: $150,000 Cash
    FR-Pills Cost: 750 FR-Pills
    |<| Volatile Tank Blood: x4

It won't cost an additional 2% of your resources unlike other materials. So its best to leave it at that with default ranges. The reason for this high cost as well is because of the sell back price at $30,000 per Honor Coupon.

Now if the HD quest does return in any way (even if its another scenario with a new quest name), we can always make HP obtainable from just the quest and black market itself.

Alright you guys, go ahead and give your thoughts! the poll is above!

Last edited: Mar 10, 2020
  2. benny

benny New Member

I voted for "yes." It's impossible to get them now since HD is down. Even if it weren't, re-arranging one's sleep schedule just to get 1 or 2 points (maximum)... assuming someone else will host it who has materials... that's an awfully daunting task to get them, as is talking people into playing a mode (vs) that nobody plays.

I like the idea of a daily quest or black market or even both.

3. Vakarlan

Vakarlan MG Donor

Give bmarket the ability to have HP till HD is back/ fixed, also it shouldn't be there daily, a max HP amount of 9 per week in total on the bmarket seems nice.

No quest for HP points. Players can easily get like 30 to 40 HPs per week, and get GG buffs within a few rounds.

Suggestion cost on HP
    Base Cost: $50,000 Cash + 2% of your max cash
    FR-Pills Cost: 300 FR-Pills + 1.5% of your max fr-pills
    |<| Volatile Tank Blood: x4

Spawn rare in bmarket (rare)
    About the same as nitro/acid

Last edited: Mar 10, 2020