1. Click here to join our community discord server.

Game Problems

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Hawk, Apr 4, 2015.

1. Hawk

Hawk Member

Hey guys, I have been playing the last couple weeks and some things with the game start acting up. First when I join the servers my comp only loads half way then crashes everytime. Sometimes the game pulls out of it and finishes loading but other times it crashes to desktop. Sometimes in the middle of playing it crashes to desktop as well. The second problem started just this week. When I play every other round or so the players and when I play inf the outlines of the all the players and inf disappear. I cant see them so I cant pick people up or hit people cause I don't know where they are. It seems when I rejoin it fixes but in a couple of rounds or so it happens. The last problem I have is sometimes also the color ingame sometimes messes up. When I load in there will be a big white box at the top of my screen, or the common inf will be completely black with white hair and the maps seemed to not load correctly. I re-downloaded the game and problems seemed to be fixed but after awhile they came back. If anyone has any suggestions to any of the problems please contact me.

2. Mute

Mute Head Administrator Staff Member

If you have any mods, try disabling them and play for a while. If the issues still occur, then this might be a graphics card issue, try playing other games for a bit and seeing if you get similar crashes. If possible, the next time it happens, try getting some screenshots.

3. raz

raz Head Administrator Staff Member

4. Hawk

Hawk Member

yea that's what happens, I do task switch sometimes because my comp always stalls in the loading screen.

5. kuko

kuko MG Donor

Maybe you can try diferent graphic settings, even if you have a good pc you may have to lower some settings.

*If you use vsync and have a graphic card 256mb or more, try the triple buffer setting instead.
    *Use shadder on high instead of very high.
    *Use fullscreen and try setting the screen resolution at the max your monitor can support, and complety disable AA settings.
    *Try anisotropic x8, instead of x16.
    *If you have 2gb of ram or more, use low page pool size setting instead of high.