1. Click here to join our community discord server.

Dismiss Notice

Don't forget to connect your Steam account to your forum profile. Click here to do this now or click your name in the right-top corner and choose 'External Accounts'.

Fuel price in finland..

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Stefeman, Aug 28, 2014.

1. Stefeman

Stefeman Head Administrator Staff Member

[​IMG]

Found this on internet and it's absolutely true.. dat taxing though..

2. erik

erik MG Donor

GET DA FUCK OUTTA HERE! I thought it was madness here, and we're not even at $4.00 USD.

Forget pride, forget dignity. I'll prob have my ass beaten daily for getting one of these, but fuck it. Who can afford that?

[​IMG]

Caption: "Please don't hit me."

3. Stefeman

No idea where the guy found this station since it's so cheap.. but usually the prices are between 1.6-1.8

4. erik

erik MG Donor

5. Stefeman

Working 40 hours a week with 40% tax rate does not sound too good, especially if the payment is from 1600 to 2600 at best (before taxes)

I would be bankrupt if we didin't have a good public transportation system here..

[​IMG]

6. erik

erik MG Donor

7. marvel

marvel Head Administrator Staff Member

Yup Netherlands has highest tax rate when it comes to Gasoline. Right now if you gas up in the small villages you pay like

8. erik

erik MG Donor

9. marvel

marvel Head Administrator Staff Member

Well yes I can't argue with that ;)

10. Vulcan

Vulcan Game Server Moderator

I suspect the average person from The Netherlands is healthier than the average American due to more walking and bicycle riding so if there was a positive side to such high fuel prices it might be reduced medical expenses involving obesity :)

11. tank

tank MG Donor

here in norway starts around 1,90 euro for 1 liter till 2.2 euro depend if is a city or village.