1. Click here to join our community discord server.

Dismiss Notice

Don't forget to connect your Steam account to your forum profile. Click here to do this now or click your name in the right-top corner and choose 'External Accounts'.

Europa universalis 4

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by joerve, Sep 2, 2013.

1. joerve

joerve Senior Member

WTF just bought this when it game out and have already 35 hours played lawl.

This game is so freakin' awesome i just cant quit.

2. tank

tank MG Donor

Dont get hooked to much on E.U. man ;D lol i have my close friend , when he started play europa universalis (idk wich edition) but he never stopped and he don't play other games anymore -.-
    Just rolling and playing E.U: LOL

3. joerve

joerve Senior Member

I changed my mind, don't by this game, its entirely fake.

I played burgundy and its impossible to beat france because that is not how the history goes.
    I played 40 hours trying any possible way to beat france, it still didnt work.

Than I decided to cheat to check IF it is possible to beat france.
    I had 5 steps more military technology, (basicly I had guns and canons and they had pikes)
    I outnumbered them 30.000 to 20.000 manpower, and still lost the battle while I should be winning it
    when I am outnumbered 5000 to 100.000

LAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWL

4. erik

erik MG Donor

Game stole Saczva away.

5. joerve

joerve Senior Member

Well platying it again, the game is just so fucking hard lawl

6. joerve

joerve Senior Member

lol now I understand why I coudnt beat france, you can turn off the option "lucky nations". It gives 8 historically powerfull nations all sorts of bonusses in combat and stuff to make history more acurate....zomfgggg

7. tank

tank MG Donor

8. joerve

joerve Senior Member

Man just stopped playing this game its impossible, When your fighting france I have only one brain to make all decisions,

that AI is making 40 decisions in one second, so while hes fighting me hes reinforcing himself at the same time

I cant fight that

9. erik

erik MG Donor

but you can fight bad cops

come play payday 2 some more

zOmGgGgGgGgGgGgGgGgGg

10. tank

tank MG Donor

Did you played previous versions or you just jumped on 4th? :)
    and any way you played only 30hours, probably need play longer,i know the guy rules on that shit (not the 4th one), no cheats,just good strategy,he takes all europe with some small country,but its take him some time,so need patience to.
    [​IMG]

11. joerve

joerve Senior Member

got 120 hours on the clock now :p

12. tank

tank MG Donor