1. Click here to join our community discord server.

Double XP weekend/week

Discussion in 'Event Discussion' started by Tsunami, Jul 13, 2011.

1. Tsunami

Tsunami Senior Member

So, has anyone given any thought about it?

2. bloodhand

bloodhand MG Donor

about a double exp weekend? who suggested that? shall it run as event?
    i dont think its good^^ ppl would prefer to farm at that weekend, and if u want double exp buy the pack from store :)

3. Tsunami

Tsunami Senior Member

Yes, as an event, and no one will farm, 'cause:
    1. It'll only run on versus servers;
    2. The servers will be swarming with players;
    3. 50% of the players will be admins.

Also, who knows, maybe some people will like the event so much, that they'll buy the package. Think of it as some sort of product advertising.

4. Vulcan

Vulcan Game Server Moderator

5. Raised in Hell

Raised in Hell Senior Member

I very much doubt that. If people wanted to buy double exp package then they would have already. It's not like there is a 50% chance of getting double exp only, people know double exp means double exp and if they didn't buy it now then why would they buy it afterwards? Also i have the double exp package so that means i will get 4 times as much exp but imagine if i pick up a double exp toaster then i will get 8 times or how about 5x exp toaster, which means i could end up earning 20 times exp which ends up at 100exp per common kill and 4000 exp per SI kill which would be ridiculously over powerful considering i have negotiator buff where each molo costs me only 6 bounty so if i spam molotovs, just think how much exp i will gain in one round by playing as a survivor. My spitter is also maxed out with 75% goo so how much exp will i get with my spitter damage? i would be close to levelling up by playing 1 round and i need 280k exp to level up..

P.S Normally a tank killed gives me 600 exp with double exp so with 20x exp, i could earn 12000 exp per tank killed :dance:

6. August

August MG Donor

Perhaps, no stacking of 2x exp, and no exp multiplier toaster drop for that period of time?

7. ?????

????? Guest

Should it be possible just to eliminate the ability to go further than 5x?