1. Click here to join our community discord server.

Points Reloaded Quest Guide

Discussion in 'Guides' started by timkit, Jul 31, 2019.

?

What's your feedback on this guide?

1. It's one of the best guides I've seen out there! :D

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Great work on this guide so far :)

50.0%
  3. The guide itself is alright, but could use some improvements

50.0%
  4. I don't like this guide at all :(

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. I don't know

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. My response is in the forum post below!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. timkit

timkit MG Donor

Hey'll

I wasn't expecting to come back to working on this guide for sometime (at the moment, been busy with other guide updates). However... it appears that people have been asking recently to help out with this quest guide, so it warranted my return as of today.

Points Reloaded Quests Guide (Version 2.0.1)

Current Version is V2.0.1 since it's considered to be a revival of this guide and also since I haven't really worked on it for a very long time.

Anyways if you do wanna help out with this guide, by all means ask me or any of the admins if you wanna become a wiki editor. Would appreciate the help, especially since finding some of these quest items isn't as easy as it sounds.

Anyways hope you guys enjoy!

SIDE NOTE: I also had this thought in my head for a while, was going to request to see if we could get the back story added into the quest history for any of the quests we've completed? Back Story meaning what we get to see after the quest is done. Might be useful for those players who wanted to go back and have a look at the past involving the story of the Quest Givers. Also since I was gonna eventually at some point cover that in future guide updates should I return to this guide.

Last edited: Jul 31, 2019
  2. timkit

timkit MG Donor

Some parts of the guide have been remade since the last few days ago. Enjoy!

Points Reloaded Quest Guide Updated! (V2.0.1 -> V2.0.2)

Pages that got updated:
    List of Quest Givers
    The Gunsmith's Questline | 1 | 2
    Quest Item Database

Pages that got created:
    Tyler's Questline

Points Reloaded Quest Guide (V2.0.3)

Additions:
    + Tyler's Questline Page has been added in with all quests.

Changes:
    = Updated the List of Quest Givers Page, not all pages are there but the names of every single Quest Giver should be there.
    = Added in the rest of The Gunsmiths's Questline and splitted it into two pages (Since there's more than 7 quests).
    = Quest Item Database has been updated. Eventually will remake this page in the future.

Removals
    - None.

3. timkit

timkit MG Donor

It's been well over 2 years since I've made an update post. Figured I'd let you know what I was up to with this guide since most of this month ^^

EDIT: Added in the changelogs that I did leading up to the September 24th update with the Points Reloaded Quest Guide:

UPDATE (24/09/2021):
    - Changed the name of one of the pages: All about Quests to Quest Information to make it more easier to see where you need to go for general information. (12/09)
    - Made text changes within the page and added in additional information that was needed. (12/09)
    - Kyle's (12/09), Roger's, The Voice (13/09), Keith's (14/09), Sara's (17/09), Bryan's (19/09), William's, Theodora's, Darwin's (20/09), Thief's (21/09), Will/Erika's (22/09), David's, Celine's, The Gunsmith's, Sierra's (23/09), ~Vault of Memories~, Tyler's and Ethan's (24/09) Questlines all fixed.
    - Work on the Quest Item Database Page will be done starting sometime tomorrow, it'll take me at least a few days to fully flesh it out.

Points Reloaded Quest Guide Updated! (V2.0.2 -> V2.1.11)

Pages that got updated:
    The Main Page
    Quest Information
    List of Quests

Points Reloaded Quest Guide (V2.1.11)

TLDR:
    - The above 3 pages all got visual changes.
    - Grouped together all quest givers and their quests in List of Quests Page.

Additions:
    + Added in the missing quest giver pages that weren't added in since 2019. Including Sierra from the Black Market Update in December last year.

Changes:
    = Visual overhaul. for the above 3 pages, I pretty much changed what was mostly displayed and improved on them, allow me to say these changes below:
    Main Page: Changelog/Credits added as Spoilers. Changed the view of the page to better group some links together.
    Quest Information: Covered all of the relevant information on Quests within different spoiler cards. Types of Quests, Quest Task Information, Quest Items with specific uses and When quests are completed pages have been added in.
    List of Quests: All quest givers have been grouped together into 1 page and every single quest has been covered. Quest Prerequisites, Quest Story, Quest Story Context (When it comes to the mgftw story of how things in Quest Lore have happened), Quest Tasks, Quest Rewards and Quest Completed have all been added in. I'm likely going to be wrong on when some quest givers have their quest or questline unlocked but should be able to fix that soon.

Removals:
    - None. I've decided to keep each of the quest giver pages just in case some players wanted to get a better view on which quests they needed to do for a specific quest giver without needing to use the spoiler cards too often on the List of Quests Page.

I need to rest now. Quest Item Database Page will have updates start sometime soon. Please do look forward to what's in store for this guide!

Last edited: Oct 14, 2021
  4. timkit

timkit MG Donor

Not sure why I didn't do a post for this update to the Points Reloaded Quest Guide, but guess I must've forgotten about it.

UPDATE (15/10/2021): V2.2
    - Updated Sara's "A Weird Way to Thank" Quest with a missing [PR] line for when you already had relaxed with an object before and try again.
    - Updated the quest tasks for "Proficiency Training" and "Versatility Training" Quests from The Gunsmith.
    - No ETA on when updates will happen to the Quest Item Database, kinda busy with other things.

UPDATE: (04/11/2021): V2.3.1
    - On the individual Quest giver pages, I fixed the link where it linked back to the List of Quests Page (It was originally List of Quest Givers Page) as "List of Quests" was a better page name. There shouldn't be any link problems now.
    - Updated the Proficiency Training quest task where requirement for Uber SI total damage with any gun was reduced from 150K to 125K.

UPDATE: (17/11/2021): V2.4
    - Updated the Quest Story: Wolf in Sheep's Clothing and Quest Story: Dormant Apocalypse Quests to include [PR] lines that I wasn't able to get before.
    - Almost finished with screenshots for Quest related items (Pile of Dead Cow, CEDA PC, Radio and Supply Box). Might be a week or two from now until next update!

Points Reloaded Quest Guide Updated! (V2.3 -> V2.4)

Pages that got updated:
    List of Quests
    Sara's Questline

Points Reloaded Quest Guide (Version 2.4)

Additions:
    + None.

Changes:
    = Updated various Sara quests with [PR] lines that I didn't have updated yet for Wolf in Sheep's Clothing, A Weird Way to Thank and Dormant Apocalypse Quests.
    = Updated the Proficiency and Versatility Training Quests from The Gunsmith since Quest Tasks had been adjusted.
    = Fixed the links to List of Quests Page from the individual Questline pages, since I had changed the title. Thought it was a better fit.

Removals:
    - None.

Near the end of this month, expect another guide update. Don't miss it!