1. Click here to join our community discord server.

Can't find Event Buffs in any of the buff sections after having redeemed them.

Discussion in 'Server Questions / Issues' started by timkit, Nov 2, 2017.

1. timkit

timkit MG Donor

EDIT: I'm no longer the only person experiencing this problem. a few players have experienced the same problem too.

My STEAM ID is:
    STEAM_0:1:79910477

As the above title says. I have 1 screenshot below showing the proof that I have redeemed it and with the ERROR thing upon redeeming it. Just to be on the safe side, I've decided to not go ahead and redeem any more from any other candy markets until i get my buff back.

[​IMG]

I'll assume your able to find the |E| Courage buff in either the defensive or the miscellaneous buff sections. I have the screenshots below showing that I couldn't find the buff in either section.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Just in case you need it I also have the screenshot of my current candy count

[​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 2, 2017
  2. Vergil_A2[™۞]

Vergil_A2[™۞] New Member

My Steam ID is STEAM_0:0:19087842

So I bought the Promise buff and it says i have redeemed it along with a Error.
    [​IMG]

So i check my defense and miscellaneous buff section nether of them doesn't have Promise Buff i got

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

This what my current candy look like

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. Miyano~♡

Miyano~♡ New Member

I lost 75 fruity candies due to an unsuccessful buff purchase (Event: Courage buff) that i have made earlier.
    Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:56937329
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

4. Miyano~♡

Miyano~♡ New Member

5. :x

:x MG Donor

I used my candy (fruity) on promise buff as well and nothing happens with some error report to admin and my candy got deduted. That time it shown to me that I owned now again it but now again un owned. please help,

Last edited: Nov 2, 2017
  6. Mute

Mute Head Administrator Staff Member

All of these have been fixed, you should have your buffs back. It is also now safe to redeem other buffs.

If anyone else lost out on buffs prior to this, leave a message here with your Steam ID, the buff, the server you were on when you redeemed it, and any screenshots if possible.

:x likes this.