1. Click here to join our community discord server.

Anyone else got PSN?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Penguin, Mar 12, 2014.

1. Penguin

Penguin Guest

So i recently got myself a PS3 (yes i know the PS$ is out but these are cheap and there is a few games i want to play :D). Tbh the main reason i got one is because i wanted to play through Beyond Two Souls and The Last of Us. Might start getting a few online games for it when i can..

Anyone else got a playstation and wants to add me? would be nice to get some friends on there xD

post your name in here or just add me which is:

penguin_alex

[​IMG]

2. I will add you soon :)

Sent from my Lumia 900 using Tapatalk

3. Tricky

Tricky MG Donor

Fatal_tricky :)

4. JavCube

JavCube MG Donor

Jav_Cube

Try to get PS Plus, it really worth it...

BTW, if you play with this user, its probably my lil brother. He uses the PS3 more than I do.

5. Penguin

Penguin Guest

Okay i added you and also tricky :)

I got PSN...thing that tempted me to get it was that this month the free games on there are amazing!
    -Bioshock infinite
    -tomb raider
    -borderlands 2
    -X-com: enemy unknown
    (i forgot the other ones)

6. Tricky

Tricky MG Donor

The best thing is they will always remain in your downloads too so long as your subscription is active.

7. This, I have PS Plus and it's great!

8. JavCube

JavCube MG Donor

This... I was too lazy to explain that...

9. erik

erik MG Donor

zomg

10. Adward

Adward Game Server Moderator Staff Member

HotCrossed

Don't expect answers though, my PS3 died fairly recently :P

11. CrazyRabbit

CrazyRabbit Game Server Moderator

CrazedRabbit

I only play GTA V online, so if you have that def. add me.

I had PS+ a few years ago and the "instant games collection" is always great. Also, you only pay a 3 month subscription for just a little bit more than what Xbox Live people pay per month which is awesome!

12. Penguin

Penguin Guest

I will be getting gta v at some point but I'm not sure when.

Been playing beyond two souls like hell and just started on the last of us.

The 3 month ps+ was what I got, you don't really need it to play online I don't think do you? But the free games are a nice thing to have :D

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

13. Tricky

Tricky MG Donor

Ps + is not required to play online on the PS3, however, you DO need an active subscription to play online on the PS4.

14. tank

tank MG Donor

Forced to play this days ps3 cos my pc broke down or almost never play less maybe got visit by friends, fifa,warhammer coop,pinnball,mw3 ;), or just testing demos from PSN,wating for price go down for gta,download it payday tonight, tomorrow do using test.Dat remote ctr now after keyboard and mouse -.-

15. CrazyRabbit

Hence why I don't have a PS4. It's not that great, PS3 still holds it's own at the moment and has a lot more games. I don't play PS3 enough to warrant any new games or a PS4.

16. Adward

Adward Game Server Moderator Staff Member

What CR said tbh - my PC takes up all my gaming time now.

Penguin: Get GTA V man! It's a hell of a game, can't wait until it gets a PC release.

17. Tricky

Tricky MG Donor

Got to agree here. PS4 was released with hardly any exclusives and that's a shame. I don't understand why its so difficult to make them reverse compatible anymore. Had they been able to play PS3 games, it would be well worth the money.

I do have to say though, the PS4 is in a class of it's own compared to the PS3. Not a single pat of the PS4 is copied from the PS3. Every aspect has been looked at, researched and improved.

18. Tricky

Tricky MG Donor

[video=youtube;9YpG2bWsj4w]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9YpG2bWsj4w[/video]

19. Penguin

Penguin Guest

If anyone else has GTA V feel free to come online with me ;D

20. CrazyRabbit

Ah hell yeah, you know it.