Halloween event has ended. 21st November last date to use candy.
Supreme Infernal Tank (HDS-MGS)
Supreme Infernal Tank (HDS-MGS V1.0.2)
Back to Scenario Page
Back to Helms Deep Mission Page
- Make sure to have as many survivors alive as you can when the SIT's HP reaches 150,000. He enters his Desperate phase then.
- Every time you hear the term "water" being said by someone, it means that you need to aggro the SIT into the body of water in order to get rid of its fire shield.
Recommended Buff Set
- (SURV) Knife
- (SURV) Goggles
- (SURV) |Q| Piercing Bullets
- (SURV) Tank Slayer
- (SURV) |E| Zapping Gun
- (SURV) |E| Fentanyl Injector
- (SURV) Tenacity
- (SURV) |E| Advanced Morphine Injector
- (SURV) Avenger
- (SURV) |E| Berserk
- (SURV) |V| Bird whistle
- (SURV) |V| Protective Bag
- (SURV) |V| Enraging Waves
- (SURV) |E| Sticky Bomb
Tips for this tank <top>
- If the tank has it's fire shield on and no one can get it into the water, use your Enraging Waves buff. Especially towards the end of the fight when the tank is almost dead.
- If you are aggro'd by the tank when it has it's fire shield up, use the Zapping Gun buff effect to stun the tank if your pistols are at full charge to give yourself a moment to escape or to get someone else to lead the tank away.
- If you can use your Berserk Buff when the Avenger buff effect is active on the tank for MASSIVE damage on it with any weapon.