Support Buff Set (MS-MGS V1.0.1)
Support Buff Set - Multiple Scenarios
Back to Scenario Page
Back to Helms Deep Mission Page
- (SURV) Knife
- (SURV) Goggles
- (SURV) On Fire
- (SURV) |E| Focused
- (SURV) |E| Zapping Gun
- (SURV) |E| Love is in the air
- (SURV) Tenacity
- (SURV) Health Dispenser
- (SURV) |E| Ammo Dispenser
- (SURV) Special First Aid
- (SURV) Hunting Reward
- (SURV) |E| Testament
- (SURV) |E| Helping drone
- (SURV) |E| Slaying Automata
Weapons used for this buff set
- Any Primary Weapon (whichever your good with)
- Any Secondary Weapon (whichever your good with)
Benefits of this buff set <top>
- Knife: Gives you a knife that can be used to release yourself from Special Infected, usable after 1 second of being trapped using the ZOOM button.
- Goggles: Goggles that protect you from bile, mud and blood.
- Focused: Headshots deal 100% additional damage against Special Infected. Each subsequent SI kill increases it by 25%. <Max: 400%> <No additional damage on Tanks> <Coop Only>
- Zapping Gun: Running around charges the pistol to full power. For each %, 10 Increased damage dealt. When the pistol is charged, the next shot also stuns for 2 seconds. Each successful shot resets charge to 0%. <Charged shot activates on special infected and tanks only> <The same target cannot be stunned within 10 seconds of another Zapping Pistol stun> <Gun recharge rate: 3% per second while running> <Coop Only>
- Love is in the air: You can select a teammate to favourite. 25% reduced damage taken for teammate but you take 1HP damage everytime they get hit. If you are near your favourite teammate, you heal for 1 HP every 5 seconds. <Effect disappears if you die> <1HP damage is not applied if other survivor favourites you too> <Coop Only>
- Tenacity: 2000 + (200 per level above 201) increased maximum health, you instantly die when HP reaches 0. Health received from medikits is halved, down to 25%. 50% Increased aggro to tanks. <Coop Only>
- Health Dispenser: Allows to place a healing device on the ground, 15 + 0.5% Max HP regen every second, clears bad status effects and gives Moustachio Bless for 5 seconds. <Hold medikit and shove floor while crouching to activate> <Duration: 14 Seconds> <Versus: 8HP per second, 1 second of Moustachio Bless, does not clear bad status effects>
- Ammo Dispenser: You can buy an ammo pile from !buy and place it on the floor. <Dispenser Cost: 20 bounty>
- Special First Aid: Instantly cure any bad status effect using first aid kits. You also block the next bad status effect once.
- Hunting Reward: For each Special Infected kill in the current map, 2% chance to earn 1 additional bounty. <Max: 30%>
- Testament: While dead, you can access the !buy menu to send off 10% of what you lost to all alive survivors.
- Helping drone: Summons Helping drone to shoot nearby infected. Deals 60 true damage every 0.6 seconds on any common and special infected. It prioritizes special infected but may not prioritize ones trapping you. <Coop Only> <Incompatible with Assassin Drone Buff>
- Slaying Automata: Allows you to deploy a turret that will shoot at nearby infected, every second within 600 units inside a 180* arc dealing 150 damage. <Turrets cannot be moved/removed, only rotated by pressing USE on it> <After turret is rotated, it cannot fire for a second> <Turret shuts down if idle for 20 seconds, anyone can press USE on it to wake it up> <Max 3 turrets at once, idle turrets will be replaced in place of new ones> <Coop Only>
Tips for effectively using this buff set <top>
- If you want to have an easier time stopping the Special Infected getting to the survivors on the field, be sure to kill them with headshots to increase your headshot damage with the Focused Buff.
- When you have 15 or more bounty, you can go to the miscellaneous section of the !buy menu and place down an ammo pile where you know it will be easier for survivors to reach ammo for.
- If you want a moderate chance at earning additional bounty from killing Special Infected, be sure to kill 15 Special Infected for the maximum chance.
- With the Slaying Automata Buff, be sure to place your sentry near the best place possible where the tank may chase survivors often. In the Helms Deep Scenario, that place is by the broken down wall where the infected are able to get through, all sentries are usually best to be placed there.