Recommended Tank Buff Set 6 (BaBS)
Recommended Tank Buff Set 6 (BaBS V2.4.9)
Back to Main Guide Page
Back to The Types of Buff Sets Page
Back to Recommended Tank Buff Sets Page
Go to Recommended | TBS1 | TBS2 | TBS3 | TBS4 | TBS5 | TBS6 | TBS7 | TBS8
This Buff Set is suited for against the Breeder Tank. When you need ways to deal with the small common infected and ankle biter jockeys that get spawned from this Tank.
Infection Handler COOP <top>
- (SURV) Knife
- (SURV) Goggles / Finale Dominator+*
- (SURV) |E| Focused
- (SURV) |E| Shrapnel Shot
- (SURV) |P| Mutation Shield (Expires)
- (SURV) Guardian Moustachio+
- (SURV) Group morale
- (SURV) Infected Swarm Protection
- (SURV) |E| Fentanyl Injector
- (SURV) General Tank Handler
- (SURV) Tenacity+
- (SURV) |E| Advanced Morphine Injector+
- (SURV) Shoving Expert+
- (SURV) |E| Zombie Erradicator+
- (SURV) |V| Bird whistle
- (SURV) Steadfast Aim
Buff Enhancements Used:
- General Dominator: Removes map limits. Max stacks 10 on normal maps. (Finale Dominator)
- Guardian Recharger: Guardian Moustachio recharges 4 minutes after activating. (Guardian Moustachio)
- |E| Vigor: Increases the potency of all heal/regen effects by 3. (Tenacity)
- Boosted Morphine: Using Pills/Adrenaline will heal for 3HP/sec for 20 seconds. <Also works with Advanced Morphine Injector> (|E| Advanced Morphine Injector)
- Strong Arm: Enables shoving chargers to stagger them. (Shoving Expert)
- Zombie Shredder: Deal 50% bonus damage to all common infected. (|E| Zombie Erradicator)
- If you have binded the Goggles Buff with the Binder item, you can swap it out for the Finale Dominator Buff.
Weapons used in this buff set:
- Any Primary Weapon
- Any Secondary Weapon
Benefits of this buff set:
- Knife: Gives you 1 knife that can be used to release yourself from an SI attack once. Your knife can be used after 1 second of being pinned, by pressing ZOOM button.
- Goggles: Obtain goggles that protect you from bile. Buff includes "Cheap Goggles" buff effect.
- Finale Dominator: On finale/survival maps, Special Infected kills give a stack of Finale Dominator (Uber Infected kills give 2 stacks), max 15. Each one gives 2% Attack, 1% Defense, 1% move speed, 0.5% fire rate, 1% reload speed, 2% ammo save chance and 1% deploy speed. A stack is lost if no Special Infected is killed in (25-stacks) seconds or if pinned by special infected or if incapacitated. You lose all stacks on death.
- |E| Focused: On Special Infected Headshot kill, +25% bonus headshot damage for the current round. Uber Infected take half bonus damage. Assault Rifles take 2 bullets to headshot kill SI. <Max bonus damage: 400%> <No bonus damage to Tanks> <✖ VS>
- |E| Shrapnel Shot: Your shots against infected have a 10% chance to hit up to 10 infected near the target for 50% damage dealt. The shrapnel damage ignores all attack and defense modifiers. The chance is halved on headshots. 2% chance if against Common Infected, if using the M60 rifle or Zombie Erradicator Buff. If incapacitated, the chance is doubled. <Radius: 200 units> <✖ VS>
- |P| Mutation Shield (Expires): Protection against Mutation Bad Status Effect.
- Guardian Moustachio: Gives 5 seconds of moustachio bless if lethal damage is taken. <Works only once per round>
- Group morale: -1% reduced damage taken for every other survivor alive.
- Infected Swarm Protection: -3% reduced damage taken from common infected x amount of common infected within range. <Radius: 135 units>
- |E| Fentanyl Injector: Heals 3HP/s after receiving damage from tanks until you reach full health. Cannot be healed if poisoned or incapacitated.
- General Tank Handler: -0.12% reduced damage taken from tanks x current level. <Max buff defense percent: 90%>
- Tenacity: +200 additional maximum HP per level above 200, but you will die if HP reaches 0. Medkits heal 33% max HP, but can heal for 66% and 100% max HP each once per round if missing HP % is greater than the heal. <increases aggro from Tanks by 50%> <Max defense while equipped: 50%> <Max gain from this buff: 7,500HP> <Increases damage taken from all hits by 3> <✖ VS>
- |E| Advanced Morphine Injector: Heals 1% missing HP every 5 seconds while not incapacitated or hanging from a ledge. Cannot be healed if poisoned. <Incompatible with Morphine Injector Buff> <✖ VS>
- Shoving Expert: Disables shove penalties.
- |E| Zombie Erradicator: Allows you to instantly kill regular common infected (those not affected by certain buffs/Tank abilities) with any weapon.
- |V| Bird whistle: Use a bird whistle to call crows to attack. Infected within 600 units take damage every second for 5 seconds equal to: - Common and Special: 1,000 HP - Tanks 1: 1% max health, Tier 2+: 0.4% max health (max 1,500) <Only one whistle can be active at the same time> <Activate in !buy menu, 5 minute cooldown, requires 500 unit headroom> <✖ VS> (Command: sm_bwhistle)
- Steadfast Aim: On CI attacking you, they no longer jostle your aim. +10% defense against them. <✖ VS>
Tips for effectively using this buff set: <top>
- If there are a lot of ankle biter jockeys around, you can focus your fire power towards them before going back to damage the Breeder Tank. It can be very useful towards supporting the other survivors as well.