Recommended Tank Buff Set 1 (IBaR)
Recommended Tank Buff Set 1 (IBaR V2.0.3)
Back to Main Guide Page
Back to Recommended Special Infected Role Buff Sets Page
Back to Recommended Tank Buff Sets Page
Go to Recommended | TB1 | TB2 | TB3
Very Powerful Tank 1 <top>
- (INF) Vampire
- (TANK) Projectile Incinerator
- (INF) Saferoom Mayhem
- (INF) Bounty Saving
- (TANK) Quick Arm
- (INF) Nightly Killer / Accumulated Rage*
- If the map you are on is not a night time map, you can swap out the Nightly Killer Buff for the Accumulated Rage Buff.
Benefits of this buff set
- Vampire: You heal yourself for 10x the amount of physical damage dealt to survivors. <Incompatible with Regeneration Skill>
- Projectile Incinerator: Allows you to incinerate any throwables and throwable traps that are nearby.
- Saferoom Mayhem: While inside saferooms, +150% increased damage dealt to survivors.
- Bounty Saving: For every 4 bounty, +1% additional damage. <Maximum Bonus: 30%>
- Quick Arm: On each claw hit on any survivor, +4% increased attack speed up to 50%. The bigger the bonus, the faster it decays over time.
- Nightly Killer: When on night time maps, +30% increased damage dealt.
- Accumulated Rage: While alive, +3% additional damage added every second. Additional damage accumulated resets after you attack a survivor. <Maximum bonus damage: 300%>
Tips for effectively using this buff set
- Make sure to attack the survivors quickly, you do not want to fall down on your health regeneration earned.
- If there are any survivors on last strike or survivors that are incapacitated, be sure to take them down but be careful to keep your damage received down, so you aren't hurt so much, unless there are only a few survivors left.