Recommended Support Buff Set (HS-MGS)
Recommended Support Buff Set (HS-MGS V2.0.5)
Back to Marvelous Gaming Scenario Page
Back to Heartbroken Scenario Page
Go to Recommended | OBS | DBS | HBS | SBS
Support Buff Set
- (SURV) Knife
- (SURV) Goggles / |E| Dying Berserk*
- (SURV) Ranged Expert
- (SURV) |E| Zapping Gun+
- (SURV) |E| Love is in the air
- (SURV) Tenacity
- (SURV) |E| Zombie Erradicator+
- (SURV) |V| Bird Whistle
- (SURV) Infirmary
- (SURV) Health Dispenser
- (SURV) |E| Ammo Dispenser
- (SURV) |E| Slaying Automata+
- (SURV) |C| Discharger
- (SURV) Survival Payment
- (SURV) Hunting Reward
- (SURV) |V| Assassin Drone+
Buff Enhancements Used
- Loaded Zap (|E| Zapping Gun)
- Zombie Shredder (|E| Zombie Erradicator)
- Explosive Automata (|E| Slaying Automata)
- Scavenger Drone (|V| Assassin Drone)
- If you have binded the Goggles Buff with the Binder item, you can swap it out for the |E| Dying Berserk Buff.
Weapons used for this buff set
- Either SMG or Rifle Primary Weapons
- Any Secondary Weapon (whichever your good with)
Benefits of this buff set <top>
- Knife: Gives you 1 knife that can be used to release yourself from an SI attack once. Your knife can be used after 1 second of being pinned, by pressing ZOOM button.
- Goggles: Obtain goggles that protect you from bile. Buff includes "Cheap Goggles" buff effect.
- Dying Berserk: Upon taking lethal damage (except fall damage) you become spared from death for 6 seconds. Your shots consume 0 ammo, ignore enemy defenses and immunities and become immune to bad status and CC effects. You will also draw tank aggro if no-one else already is. <Piercing immunities sets all attack bonuses for that shot to zero> <✖ VS>
- Ranged Expert: Assault Rifles and SMGs ignore the defenses of target, they're not affected by attack bonuses from buffs, shoot -25% slower and reload -10% slower. <✖ VS>
- Zapping Gun: Moving around charges the pistol. For each 1% charge, +10 bonus damage dealt. When fully charged, +2 second stun on target affected. Each shot resets charge to 0. <Charged shot activates on special infected and tanks only> <Tanks can't be stunned in 15 seconds of another stun> <Gun recharge rate: 3% per second running, 1% crouching/walking> <✖ VS>
- Love is in the air: Allows you to select a teammate as a favourite in !buy menu. Chosen teammate receives -25% damage taken, but you take 1HP damage every time they get hit. Standing nearby your chosen teammate gives you 1HP every 5 seconds. <Effect disappears if you die> <1HP damage is not applied if the other survivor favourites you too> <✖ VS>
- Tenacity: +200 additional maximum HP per level above 200. You instantly die if HP reaches 0.<Health from medkits is reduced for each medkit used (100% -> 66% -> 33%)> <increases aggro from Tanks by 50%> <Max defense while equipped: 50%> <Max gain from this buff: 7,500HP><Increases damage taken from all hits by 3> <✖ VS>
- Zombie Erradicator: Allows you to instantly kill regular common infected (those not affected by certain buffs/Tank abilities) with any weapon.
- Bird Whistle: Use a bird whistle to call crows to attack infected within 600 units. They take damage every second for 5 seconds equal to: - Common and Special: 1,000 HP - Tier 1: 1% max health - Tier 2 or stronger: 0.4% max health <Max DPS against tanks is 1,500> <Activate in !buy menu, 5 minute cooldown, requires 500 unit headroom> <✖ VS>
- Infirmary: In place for throwables, able to equip 2 health items (First Aid/Defib) at once. <Can't pickup second health item with throwable in hand, swap to other weapon first> <Press the ZOOM key with your health item held to swap between the two> <You will drop your secondary item on death or when the round concludes>
- Health Dispenser: Allows you to place a special device on the floor using medikit. Nearby survivors receive +15 + 0.5% Max HP per second, cured of all bad status effects and given moustachio bless for 5 seconds. <Hold medikit and shove floor while crouching to activate> <Duration: 14 seconds> <Versus: 8HP per second, 1 second of moustachio bless, does not clear bad statuses> <Once per round>
- Ammo Dispenser: You can buy an ammo pile to place on the floor through the !buy menu in miscellaneous section. <Dispenser cost: 20 bounty> <✖ VS>
- Slaying Automata: Allows you to deploy a turret that shoots at infected every second within 600 units, 180* arc, dealing 150 damage. <Turret can only be spawned once, but can be rotated by pressing USE> <Turret shuts down if idle for 20 seconds, anyone can press USE to wake it> <Max 3 active turrets at once, idle turrets will be removed in place of new ones> <✖ VS>
- Discharger: Allows you to deploy a device in the ground using your defibrillator. It damages, ignites and stuns infected around. On the last tick, it defibrillates back all nearby survivors and deals more damage. <Hold defib to shove the floor while crouching to activate> <Duration: 8 seconds> <Damage: 400 every 0.5 seconds (3000 on the last tick)> <Once per round> <✖ VS>
- Survival Payment: After the round begins, +1 bounty earned every 2 minutes. <Bounty not awarded if inside saferoom>
- Hunting Reward: On each special infected kill, +2% chance to get +1 additional bounty on bounty earning action. <Max: 30%>
- Assassin Drone: Allows you to summon a assassin drone that shoots at special infected and tanks only, dealing 300 damage every 4 seconds on each shot. Each consecutive shot on the same target deals +300 additional damage (Max: 900HP) <Incompatible with other drones> <✖ VS>
- If you don't have anything much to do as a support, but the tanks are currently alive you can be a great support by dealing damage to them with the Ranged Expert Buff equipped.
- If you want to be an effective support, be sure to stun any tanks that are alive whenever you have a full electric charge and give the survivor currently tanking tank damage the love is in the air buff effect so they can have an easier time surviving.
- If you need to heal survivors, be sure to place down a Health Dispenser when many survivors are nearby so you can give as many survivors healing as you can.
- If there are several survivors dead nearby and you cannot defib them back easily, use your Discharger Buff so you don't have to be near them should anything bad happen to you.
- if you need to earn bounty, place down your turret facing towards the fenced off side of the street so it can take care of the CI and SI that come towards it.