Recommended Support Buff Set (FPS) (MGS)
Recommended Support Buff Set (Festival Party Scenario) (MGS V2.1.10)
Back to Marvelous Gaming Scenario Page
Back to Festival Party Scenario Page
Back to Strategies for Festival Party Scenario Page
Go to Recommended | OBS | HBS | SBS
Support Buff Set
- (SURV) Knife
- (SURV) Goggles / |E| Dying Berserk+*
- (SURV) |E| Zapping Gun+
- (SURV) |E| Tank Duelist+ / |E| Focused*
- (SURV) |V| Bird Whistle / |E| Zombie Eradicator+*
- (SURV) |V| Enraging Waves+
- (SURV) Frag Grenade
- (SURV) |E| Ammo Dispenser
- (SURV) |V| Electric Frag Grenade
- (SURV) |E| Slaying Automata+ / |E| Charger Pet*
- (SURV) |C| Discharger
- (SURV) Speedy Water
- (SURV) Survival Payment
- (SURV) Hunting Reward+
- (SURV) |E| Cupid's Arrow
- (SURV) |E| Supporting Role / Ranged Expert+*
Buff Enhancements Used:
- |E| Out With A Bang: Upon death, you will deal 1,500 explosive damage to all nearby infected. Each activation of this effect reduces damage by 250, down to 500 minimum. (|E| Dying Berserk)
- Loaded Zap: Zapping Gun only activates when at 100% charge. (|E| Zapping Gun)
- Tank Resister: 20% defense is now 20% damage resistance, making it always active. (|E| Tank Duelist)
- Zombie Shredder: Deal 50% bonus damage to all common infected. (|E| Zombie Erradicator)
- |E| Focused Enrage: Instead of drawing all Tank aggro when active, you can choose one Tank to aggro instantly. The aggro lasts 10 seconds and Enraging Waves will instantly be put on cooldown upon use. (|V| Enraging Waves)
- Explosive Automata: Turret gains 5% chance to shoot Grenade Launcher. (|E| Slaying Automata)
- |E| Trusted Consumer: When at maximum chance, you can buy from the Bounty Menu with insufficient bounty if you have at least 50% of the required cost, putting you into negative bounty. <Cannot be used on items in the Miscellaneous category> (Hunting Reward)
- |E| Ranged Perfectionist: Assault Rifles and SMGs no longer suffer range damage dropoff. (Ranged Expert)
- If you have binded the Goggles Buff with the Binder item, you can swap it out for the |E| Dying Berserk Buff.
- If you want to focus on killing SI rather than aggroing the tank more with the |E| Tank Duelist Buff, you can swap it out for |E| Focused.
- If you want to focus on killing CI rather than true damaging the tank, you can swap out the |V| Bird Whistle Buff for the |E| Zombie Eradicator.
- If you prefer to have the |E| Charger Pet Buff over the |E| Slaying Automata Buff, you can swap the buffs.
- If you want to help out the survivors with damaging the tank rather than helping out the healers, you can swap out the |E| Supporting Role Buff for the Ranged Expert Buff.
Weapons used for this buff set:
- Either Sniper Rifles or Rifles
- Any Secondary Weapon
Benefits of this buff set: <top>
- Knife: Gives you 1 knife that can be used to release yourself from an SI attack once. Your knife can be used after 1 second of being pinned, by pressing ZOOM button.
- Goggles: Obtain goggles that protect you from bile. Buff includes "Cheap Goggles" buff effect.
- |E| Dying Berserk: Upon taking lethal damage (except fall damage) you become spared from death for 6 seconds. You don't consume ammo or gain fatigue, damage will ignore enemy defenses and immunities and become immune to bad status and CC effects. Buff attack bonuses are halved during this duration and you will also draw tank aggro if no-one else is and the tank isn't on taunt cooldown. <Piercing immunities sets all attack bonuses for that shot to zero> <✖ VS>
- |E| Zapping Gun: Moving around charges the pistol. For each 1% charge, +10 bonus damage dealt. When fully charged, +2 second stun on target affected. Each shot resets charge to 0.<Charged shot activates on special infected and tanks only> <Tanks can't be stunned in 15 seconds of another stun/freeze> <Gun recharge rate: 3% per second running, 1% crouching/walking> <✖ VS>
- |E| Tank Duelist: -20% less damage taken from tanks. +200% increased tank aggro to you. <✖ VS>
- |E| Focused: On Special Infected Headshot kill, +25% bonus headshot damage for the current round. Uber Infected take half bonus damage. Assault Rifles take 2 bullets to headshot kill SI. <Max bonus damage: 400%> <No bonus damage to Tanks> <✖ VS>
- |V| Bird Whistle: Use a bird whistle to call crows to attack. Infected within 600 units take damage every second for 5 seconds equal to: - Common and Special: 1,000 HP - Tanks 1: 1% max health, Tier 2+: 0.4% max health (max 1,500) <Only one whistle can be active at the same time> <Activate in !buy menu, 5 minute cooldown, requires 500 unit headroom> <✖ VS> (Command: sm_bwhistle)
- |E| Zombie Eradicator: Allows you to instantly kill regular common infected (those not affected by certain buffs/Tank abilities) with any weapon.
- |V| Enraging Waves: Allows you to use a frequency device. When activated all tanks not already taunted will immediately reset their aggro and focus you for 10 seconds or until the device is deactivated. <Cooldown: 3 minutes> <✖ VS> (Command: sm_enrage)
- Frag Grenade: Your pipe bomb will instantly detonate on collision. <Incompatible with Sticky Grenade buff>
- |E| Ammo Dispenser: You can buy an ammo pile to place on the floor through the !buy menu in miscellaneous section. <Dispenser cost: 20 bounty> <Maximum 5 ammo piles spawned per round for all survivors> <✖ VS>
- |V| Electric Frag Grenade: Exchanges your pipe bombs for electric frag bombs. Infected caught in the explosion are ignited and stunned for 4 seconds (1 second on tanks). If the infected was in water, they are also electrocuted for 25 seconds. The stuns ignore the 15 second stun/freeze immunity. <Incompatible with other buffs that change grenade contents> <Same target can't be electrocuted again for 30 seconds> <✖ VS>
- |E| Slaying Automata: Allows you to deploy a turret once per round which shoots at nearby infected each second in 600 units, 180* arc, dealing 150 damage. It goes idle if it hasn't shot in 20 seconds and if the owner is over 300 units away. Anyone can press USE on it to wake it. <Turret can be rotated by pressing USE> <Max 4 active turrets, idle turrets will be replaced by new ones> <✖ VS> (Command: sm_turret)
- |E| Charger Pet: Allows you to spawn a charger pet. Charger pet has 1,000HP and deals 250HP damage to enemy infected. It only has one life but can be recalled and respawned at will if the charger pet did not die. <Spawnable in the !buy menu> <If the pet is lost within 3 seconds, it can be respawned> <✖ VS> (Command: sm_pet)
- |C| Discharger: Allows you to deploy a defibrillator in the ground. It damages, ignites and stuns infected around. On the last tick, it resurrects back all nearby survivors and deals more damage. <Shove floor with defib while crouching to activate> <Tank can't be stunned in 15 seconds of another stun/freeze> <Damage: 300 every 0.5 seconds for 8 seconds (3000 on last tick)> <Once per round> <✖ VS>
- Speedy Water: Increased speed while in water.
- Survival Payment: After the round begins, +1 bounty earned every 2 minutes. <Bounty not awarded if inside saferoom>
- Hunting Reward: On each special infected kill, +2% chance to get +1 additional bounty on bounty earning action. <Max: 30%>
- |E| Cupid's Arrow: Dealing damage with AWP / Scout to any special infected makes it fall in love with you. The special infected attacks other infected and protects you. On special infected: lasts 90 seconds, only killable by you. On tanks: lasts 7 seconds, anyone can damage it. <Cooldown: 3 minutes> <A single infected can only be affected by one arrow in its lifetime> <Maximum 2 non-Tank pets alive at once> <✖ VS>
- |E| Supporting Role: Deal (Tier x 10%) less damage dealt to tanks. +25% more to other infected or +50% to any near/pinning an ally. Every 5th Medkit/Defib used on an ally gives 2 charges. With primary held, shove an ally to give +20% ammo costing your own. When activating an AOE skill, all affected allies gain 5 seconds of Moustachio Bless. <2nd charge only given after normal item use> <20 second wait for giving ammo to same ally> <✖ VS>
- Ranged Expert: Assault Rifles and SMGs ignore the defenses of your target, they're not affected by attack bonuses from buffs, they shoot and reload -25% slower. <✖ VS>
Tips for effectively using this buff set: <top>
- If you can help out with the support and aren't currently focusing down the tank right now, you can take down the incoming common and special infected so the other survivors focusing down the Festival Tank don't get affected as much by them.
- You can help the survivors damaging the tank get the upper hand by electrocuting the tank and/or aggroing it over to you so they don't get affected by the fireworks so much.