Halloween event has ended. 21st November last date to use candy.
Recommended Support Buff Set (CS) (MGS)
Recommended Support Buff Set (Cabin Scenario) (MGS V2.0.1)
Back to Marvelous Gaming Scenario Page
Back to Cabin Scenario Page
Go to Recommended | OBS1 | OBS2 | DBS | HBS | SBS
- (SURV) |E| Courage / Health Dispenser*
- (SURV) Adrenaline Area Booster
- (SURV) Field Medic
Buff Enhancements Used
- If you do not have the |E| Courage Buff, you can swap it out for the Health Dispenser Buff.
Benefit in Buff Sets
- Courage: After reviving a teammate (hanging revives don't count), they take -50% less damage (including true damage), and gain +25% movement speed. The bonuses decay over 25 seconds. <✖ VS>
- Health Dispenser: Allows you to place a special device on the floor using medikit. Nearby survivors receive +15 + 0.5% Max HP per second, cured of all bad status effects and given moustachio bless for 5 seconds. <Hold medikit and shove floor while crouching to activate> <Duration: 14 seconds> <Versus: 8HP per second, 1 second of moustachio bless, does not clear bad statuses> <Once per round>
- Adrenaline Area Booster: You can shove the ground to consume your adrenaline. Gives all survivors in 300 units +10% movement speed bonus, +3 HP/s for 15 seconds and 5 seconds of adrenaline. <Effect cannot be renewed until it wears off> <15 second cooldown>
- Field Medic: Each 50 seconds, randomly generate 1 adrenaline shot / pain pills. Can only be passed to other survivors. Cannot be consumed. Picking up adrenaline / pain pills will not drop generated item and will delete it instead. You cannot manually drop adrenaline or pain pills. <✖ VS>