Recommended Support Buff Set (CS) (MGS)
Recommended Support Buff Set (Cabin Scenario) (MGS V2.1.3)
Back to Marvelous Gaming Scenario Page
Back to Cabin Scenario Page
Go to Recommended | OBS1 | OBS2 | DBS | HBS | SBS
- (SURV) |E| Slaying Automata+ / Field Medic* (Level 1)
- (SURV) |E| Pet / Goggles* (Level 1)
- (SURV) |E| Helping Drone+ / Adrenaline Area Booster* (Level 1)
- (SURV) Hidden Magnum+ (Unique Slot)
Buff Enhancements Used:
- Medic Drone: Drone shot has 3% chance to heal for 80HP. (|E| Helping Drone)
- Pocket Magnum: You will spawn with a Magnum instead of a normal pistol. (Hidden Magnum)
- If you don't have the |E| Slaying Automata Buff, you can swap it out for the Field Medic Buff.
- If you don't have the |E| Pet Buff, you can swap it out for the Goggles Buff.
- If you don't have the |E| Helping Drone Buff, you can swap it out for the Adrenaline Area Booster Buff.
Weapons used in this buff set:
- Any Primary Weapon
- Any Secondary Weapon
Benefit in Buff Sets:
- |E| Slaying Automata: Allows you to deploy a turret once per round which shoots at nearby infected each second in 600 units, 180* arc, dealing 150 damage. It goes idle if it hasn't shot in 20 seconds and if the owner is over 300 units away. Anyone can press USE on it to wake it. <Turret can be rotated by pressing USE> <Max 4 active turrets, idle turrets will be replaced by new ones> <✖ VS> (Command: sm_turret)
- Field Medic: Each 50 seconds, randomly generate 1 adrenaline shot / pain pills. Can only be passed to other survivors. Cannot be consumed. Picking up adrenaline / pain pills will not drop generated item and will delete it instead. You cannot manually drop adrenaline or pain pills. <✖ VS>
- |E| Pet: Allows you to spawn a charger pet. Charger pet has 1,000HP and deals 250HP damage to enemy infected. It only has one life but can be recalled and respawned at will if the charger pet did not die. <Spawnable in the !buy menu> <If the pet is lost within 3 seconds, it can be respawned> <✖ VS> (Command: sm_pet)
- Goggles: Obtain goggles that protect you from bile. Buff includes "Cheap Goggles" buff effect.
- |E| Helping Drone: Allows you to summon a helping drone that shoots at nearby infected, deals 80 damage every 0.8 seconds. The drone shoots both common and special infected. It prioritizes special infected that are not pinning you down. <✖ VS> <Incompatible with other drones>
- Adrenaline Area Booster: You can shove the ground to consume your adrenaline. Gives all survivors in 300 units +10% movement speed bonus, +3 HP/s for 15 seconds and 5 seconds of adrenaline. <Effect cannot be renewed until it wears off> <15 second cooldown>
- Hidden Magnum: On incapacitation, gives you magnum instead of a pistol.
Tips for effectively using this buff set:
- To be an effective support, you should place down your turret and bring out your pet charger with the |E| Slaying Automata and |E| Pet Buffs respectively. It'll help you to support out your team agains the infected.
- It's sometimes better to deal with nearby Special Infected rather than the Common Infected as the CI can be taken down easily with the |E| Helping Drone Buff, letting you focus more on the bigger threats.