Recommended Support Buff Set (ClS-MGS)
Recommended Support Buff Set (ClS-MGS V2.0.4)
Back to Scenario Page
Back to Cleanse Scenario Page
Go to Recommended | OBS | DBS | HBS | SBS
Support Buff Set
- (SURV) Knife
- (SURV) Goggles / |E| Dying Berserk*
- (SURV) Ranged Expert
- (SURV) Guardian Moustachio+
- (SURV) |V| Protective Bag
- (SURV) Avenger
- (SURV) |E| Zombie Erradicator+
- (SURV) Mobility Master
- (SURV) |V| Enraging Waves
- (SURV) Frag Grenade
- (SURV) Freezing Grenade
- (SURV) |E| Ammo Dispenser
- (SURV) |E| Slaying Automata+
- (SURV) |C| Discharger
- (SURV) |V| War Wounds
- (SURV) |V| Assassin Drone+
Buff Enhancements Used
- Guardian Recharger (Guardian Moustachio)
- Zombie Shredder (|E| Zombie Erradicator)
- Explosive Automata (|E| Slaying Automata)
- Scavenger Assassin (|V| Assassin Drone)
- If you have binded the Goggles Buff with the Binder item, you can swap it out for the |E| Dying Berserk Buff.
Weapons used in this buff set
- Either SMG or Rifle Primary Weapons
- Any Secondary Weapon (Whichever your good with)
Benefits of this buff set <top>
- Knife: Gives you 1 knife that can be used to release yourself from an SI attack once. Your knife can be used after 1 second of being pinned, by pressing ZOOM button.
- Goggles: Obtain goggles that protect you from bile. Buff includes "Cheap Goggles" buff effect.
- Dying Berserk: Upon taking lethal damage (except fall damage) you become spared from death for 6 seconds. Your shots consume 0 ammo, ignore enemy defenses and immunities and become immune to bad status and CC effects. You will also draw tank aggro if no-one else already is. <Piercing immunities sets all attack bonuses for that shot to zero> <✖ VS>
- Ranged Expert: Assault Rifles and SMGs ignore the defenses of target, they're not affected by attack bonuses from buffs, shoot -25% slower and reload -10% slower. <✖ VS>
- Guardian Moustachio: Gives 5 seconds of moustachio bless if lethal damage is taken. <Works only once per round>
- Protective Bag: Allows you to activate a special device for 8 (2 on VS) seconds. +immune to all sources of damage, but cannot attack or move. All infected will lose interest in you and ignore you. <Cooldown: 5 minutes> <Must be on the ground to activate>
- Avenger: On any infected kill on a survivor, +200% increased damage dealt to the killer and cannot be killed by it for 8 seconds. Increased damage dealt scales down overtime. Effect time resets if the killer kills again. <You can have more than one revenge target> <✖ VS>
- Zombie Erradicator: Allows you to instantly kill regular common infected (those not affected by certain buffs/Tank abilities) with any weapon.
- Mobility Master: Enables you to double jump in the air or double dash in any direction. <15 second cooldown for dashing> <Cannot dash/jump while crouching, walking, incapacitated, incapable of moving or scoped> <Triple tapping WALK key can toggle Dash functionality> <✖ VS>
- Enraging Waves: Allows you to use a device. When activated all tanks around will immediately reset aggro and focus you for 10 seconds or until device is deactivated. <Cooldown: 3 minutes>
- Frag Grenade: Your pipe bomb will instantly detonate on collision. <Incompatible with Sticky Grenade buff>
- Freezing Grenade: Exchanges pipe bombs for freezing bombs. Infected caught in the explosion suffer movement speed loss or become frozen depending on distance. <Freeze duration: 10 seconds (3 for tanks)> <You can't freeze ice tanks> <Incompatible with other buffs that change grenade contents> <Same target can't be frozen for 15 seconds>
- Ammo Dispenser: You can buy an ammo pile to place on the floor through the !buy menu in miscellaneous section. <Dispenser cost: 20 bounty> <✖ VS>
- Slaying Automata: Allows you to deploy a turret that shoots at infected every second within 600 units, 180* arc, dealing 150 damage. <Turret can only be spawned once, but can be rotated by pressing USE> <Turret shuts down if idle for 20 seconds, anyone can press USE to wake it> <Max 3 active turrets at once, idle turrets will be removed in place of new ones> <✖ VS>
- Discharger: Allows you to deploy a device in the ground using your defibrillator. It damages, ignites and stuns infected around. On the last tick, it defibrillates back all nearby survivors and deals more damage. <Hold defib to shove the floor while crouching to activate> <Duration: 8 seconds> <Damage: 400 every 0.5 seconds (3000 on the last tick)> <Once per round> <✖ VS>
- War Wounds: After reviving or being revived from incapacitation only caused by infected, +7 per level above 201 additional maximum HP for the rest of the round. <Hanging revives don't count> <Max gain per revive: 250 HP, Overall: 2,500HP> <✖ VS>
- Assassin Drone: Allows you to summon a assassin drone that shoots at special infected and tanks only, dealing 300 damage every 4 seconds on each shot. Each consecutive shot on the same target deals +300 additional damage (Max: 900HP) <Incompatible with other drones> <✖ VS>
Tips for effectively using this buff set <top>
- If you don't have anything much to do as a support, but the tanks are currently alive you can be a great support by dealing damage to them with the Ranged Expert Buff equipped.
- When the tank appears and is generating fury, try to avoid stunning/freezing the tank at all costs until after it activates the lethal ability, in the event that this ability happens to be Division. That way, you'll be able to save the survivor targeted before he/she becomes permanently dead.
- Whenever you have both the Enraging Waves and Protective Bag Buffs available for use, wait until the Shadow Tank has first appeared, find a place where everyone can deal free damage to the tank and activate both buffs so the tank will be forced to stay near you for several seconds.
- If you need bounty, place down the turret towards where the infected are coming from when you are on the top floor of the oil rig fighting the Shadow Tank by the containers.
- If you are shadow marked, be sure to shoot the tank once every 3 seconds or so to avoid taking any damage from his Shadow Taunt ability.