Recommended Support Buff Set (AS-MGS)
Recommended Support Buff Set (AS-MGS V2.0.4)
Back to Scenario Page
Back to Awakening Scenario Page
Go to Recommended | OBS | DBS | HBS | SBS
Support Buff Set
- (SURV) Knife
- (SURV) Goggles / |E| Dying Berserk*
- (SURV) Ranged Expert
- (SURV) Deflection Suit
- (SURV) Guardian Moustachio+
- (SURV) Tenacity
- (SURV) |E| Zombie Erradicator+
- (SURV) |V| Bird Whistle
- (SURV) Frag Grenade
- (SURV) |E| Ammo Dispenser
- (SURV) |V| Electric Frag Grenade
- (SURV) |E| Slaying Automata+
- (SURV) |C| Discharger
- (SURV) Speedy Water
- (SURV) Survival Payment
- (SURV) Hunting Reward
Buff Enhancements Used
- Guardian Recharger (Guardian Moustachio)
- Zombie Shredder (|E| Zombie Erradicator)
- Explosive Automata (|E| Slaying Automata)
- If you have binded the Goggles Buff with the Binder item, you can swap it out for the |E| Dying Berserk Buff.
Weapons used in this buff set
- Either SMG or Rifle Primary Weapons
- Any Secondary Weapon (Whichever your good with)
Benefits of this buff set <top>
- Knife: Gives you 1 knife that can be used to release yourself from an SI attack once. Your knife can be used after 1 second of being pinned, by pressing ZOOM button.
- Goggles: Obtain goggles that protect you from bile. Buff includes "Cheap Goggles" buff effect.
- Dying Berserk: Upon taking lethal damage (except fall damage) you become spared from death for 6 seconds. Your shots consume 0 ammo, ignore enemy defenses and immunities and become immune to bad status and CC effects. You will also draw tank aggro if no-one else already is. <Piercing immunities sets all attack bonuses for that shot to zero> <✖ VS>
- Ranged Expert: Assault Rifles and SMGs ignore the defenses of target, they're not affected by attack bonuses from buffs, shoot -25% slower and reload -10% slower. <✖ VS>
- Deflection Suit: Reflect 50% of melee damage taken against infected. Against tanks and witches, reflect 25% of melee damage taken. <Damage returned won't generate Tank aggro> <✖ VS>
- Guardian Moustachio: Gives 5 seconds of moustachio bless if lethal damage is taken. <Works only once per round>
- Tenacity: +200 additional maximum HP per level above 200. You instantly die if HP reaches 0.<Health from medkits is reduced for each medkit used (100% -> 66% -> 33%)> <increases aggro from Tanks by 50%> <Max defense while equipped: 50%> <Max gain from this buff: 7,500HP> <Increases damage taken from all hits by 3> <✖ VS>
- Zombie Erradicator: Allows you to instantly kill regular common infected (those not affected by certain buffs/Tank abilities) with any weapon.
- Bird Whistle: Use a bird whistle to call crows to attack infected within 600 units. They take damage every second for 5 seconds equal to: - Common and Special: 1,000 HP - Tier 1: 1% max health - Tier 2 or stronger: 0.4% max health <Max DPS against tanks is 1,500> <Activate in !buy menu, 5 minute cooldown, requires 500 unit headroom> <✖ VS>
- Frag Grenade: Your pipe bomb will instantly detonate on collision. <Incompatible with Sticky Grenade buff>
- Ammo Dispenser: You can buy an ammo pile to place on the floor through the !buy menu in miscellaneous section. <Dispenser cost: 20 bounty> <✖ VS>
- Electric Frag Grenade: Exchanges your pipe bombs for electric frag bombs. Infected caught in the explosion are stunned for 4 seconds (1 second on tanks) and become ignited. If infected was in water, electrocute him for 30 seconds. <Incompatible with other buffs that change grenade contents> <Same target can't be electrocuted again for 30 seconds> <✖ VS>
- Slaying Automata: Allows you to deploy a turret that shoots at infected every second within 600 units, 180* arc, dealing 150 damage. <Turret can only be spawned once, but can be rotated by pressing USE> <Turret shuts down if idle for 20 seconds, anyone can press USE to wake it> <Max 3 active turrets at once, idle turrets will be removed in place of new ones> <✖ VS>
- Discharger: Allows you to deploy a device in the ground using your defibrillator. It damages, ignites and stuns infected around. On the last tick, it defibrillates back all nearby survivors and deals more damage. <Hold defib to shove the floor while crouching to activate> <Duration: 8 seconds> <Damage: 400 every 0.5 seconds (3000 on the last tick)> <Once per round> <✖ VS>
- Speedy Water: Increased speed while in water.
- Survival Payment: After the round begins, +1 bounty earned every 2 minutes. <Bounty not awarded if inside saferoom>
- Hunting Reward: On each special infected kill, +2% chance to get +1 additional bounty on bounty earning action. <Max: 30%>
Tips for effectively using this buff set <top>
- If you don't have anything much to do as a support, but the tanks are currently alive you can be a great support by dealing damage to them with the Ranged Expert Buff equipped.
- With the Zombie Erradicator and Bird Whistle Buffs, you can take out plenty of common infected before they ever reach the other survivors. Be sure to use both buffs to their full effect for the greatest advantage over the infected.
- The tank is vulnerable to being electrocuted when inside the water, so be sure to get him with an Electric Frag Grenade every minute or so. That way you'll have an easier time avoiding some of his abilities or by preventing the tank from getting near the survivors when he gets occasionally stunned for a few short moments.
- If you need bounty, spawn your turret near where the infected are coming from, either facing along the beach or near the stairs leading from them so you can gradually increase it.