Recommended Support Buff Set (AS) (MGS)
Recommended Support Buff Set (Awakening Scenario) (MGS V2.1.3)
Back to Marvelous Gaming Scenario Page
Back to Awakening Scenario Page
Back to Strategies for Awakening Scenario Page
Go to Recommended | Offensive | Healer | Support
This Buff Set is situated towards supporting survivors against the Awakened Brutal Tank. From stunning and electrocuting the tank, to taking down common and special infected so they can't cause problems to help out the team.
Support ABT <top>
- (SURV) Knife
- (SURV) Goggles / |E| Dying Berserk+*
- (SURV) |E| Focused / |E| Beyond the Grave*
- (SURV) |E| Zapping Gun+ / |E| Hidden Strength*
- (SURV) Tenacity+
- (SURV) |E| Zombie Eradicator+ / Peanut Blessing*
- (SURV) |V| Bird Whistle
- (SURV) |E| Non-Aggression Pact
- (SURV) |E| Sacrifice
- (SURV) Frag Grenade
- (SURV) |E| Ammo Dispenser
- (SURV) |V| Electric Frag Grenade
- (SURV) |C| Discharger
- (SURV) Speedy Water
- (SURV) Survival Payment
- (SURV) Hunting Reward+
Buff Enhancements Used:
- |E| Out With A Bang: Upon death, you will deal 1,500 explosive damage to all nearby infected. Each activation of this effect reduces damage by 250, down to 500 minimum. (|E| Dying Berserk)
- Loaded Zap: Zapping Gun only activates when at 100% charge. (|E| Zapping Gun)
- |E| Vigor: Increases the potency of all heal/regen effects by 3. (Tenacity)
- Zombie Shredder: Deal 50% bonus damage to all common infected. (|E| Zombie Erradicator)
- |E| Trusted Consumer: When at maximum chance, you can buy from the Bounty Menu with insufficient bounty if you have at least 50% of the required cost, putting you into negative bounty. <Cannot be used on items in the Miscellaneous category> (Hunting Reward)
- If you have binded the Goggles Buff with the Binder item, you can swap it out for the |E| Dying Berserk Buff.
- If you want to be able to hit all the infected currently alive when you're dead, you can swap out the |E| Focused Buff for the |E| Beyond the Grave Buff.
- If you don't want to wipe in the awakening scenario, you can swap out the |E| Zapping Gun Buff for the |E| Hidden Strength Buff.
- If you want a chance to earn bounty under moustachio bless, you can swap out the |E| Zombie Eradicator Buff for the Peanut Blessing Buff.
Weapons used in this buff set:
- Any Primary Weapon
- Any Secondary Weapon
Benefits of this buff set: <top>
- Knife: Gives you 1 knife that can be used to release yourself from an SI attack once. Your knife can be used after 1 second of being pinned, by pressing ZOOM button.
- Goggles: Obtain goggles that protect you from bile. Buff includes "Cheap Goggles" buff effect.
- |E| Dying Berserk: Upon taking lethal damage (except fall damage) you become spared from death for 6 seconds. You don't consume ammo or gain fatigue, damage will ignore enemy defenses and immunities and become immune to bad status and CC effects. Buff attack bonuses are halved during this duration and you will also draw tank aggro if no-one else is and the tank isn't on taunt cooldown. <Piercing immunities sets all attack bonuses for that shot to zero> <✖ VS>
- |E| Focused: On Special Infected Headshot kill, +25% bonus headshot damage for the current round. Uber Infected take half bonus damage. Assault Rifles take 2 bullets to headshot kill SI. <Max bonus damage: 400%> <No bonus damage to Tanks> <✖ VS>
- |E| Beyond the Grave: If dead, you can use !buy menu to remove all bounty, dealing 75 x (bounty lost) damage to all infected. <Requires at least 20 bounty> <Damage maximum: 7,500> <Doesn't hurt tanks with less than 10,000 health> <✖ VS> (Command: sm_beyondgrave)
- |E| Zapping Gun: Moving around charges the pistol. For each 1% charge, +10 bonus damage dealt. When fully charged, +2 second stun on target affected. Each shot resets charge to 0.<Charged shot activates on special infected and tanks only> <Tanks can't be stunned in 15 seconds of another stun/freeze> <Gun recharge rate: 3% per second running, 1% crouching/walking> <✖ VS>
- |E| Hidden Strength: On finale/survival maps if 6 or less survivors are alive, you can access the !buy menu to become resurrected. You cannot resurrect if your body is destroyed or if you died over 3 minutes ago. You'll be revived with -75% reduced maximum HP and -30% decreased movement speed, which decay over 2 minutes. Additionally you'll gain 20 seconds of immunity to Special Infected pins. <Once per round> <✖ VS> (Command: sm_hiddenstr)
- Tenacity: +200 additional maximum HP per level above 200, but you will die if HP reaches 0. Medkits heal 33% max HP, but can heal for 66% and 100% max HP each once per round if missing HP % is greater than the heal. <increases aggro from Tanks by 50%> <Max defense while equipped: 50%> <Max gain from this buff: 7,500HP> <Increases damage taken from all hits by 3> <✖ VS>
- |E| Zombie Eradicator: Allows you to instantly kill regular common infected (those not affected by certain buffs/Tank abilities) with any weapon.
- Peanut Blessing: While under Moustachio Bless. +1 stack of peanut blessing for each bounty earning action. Additional bounty = x stacks, up to max of 3 stacks. Effect resets when Moustachio Bless ends.
- |V| Bird Whistle: Use a bird whistle to call crows to attack. Infected within 600 units take damage every second for 5 seconds equal to: - Common and Special: 1,000 HP - Tanks 1: 1% max health, Tier 2+: 0.4% max health (max 1,500) <Only one whistle can be active at the same time> <Activate in !buy menu, 5 minute cooldown, requires 500 unit headroom> <✖ VS> (Command: sm_bwhistle)
- |E| Non-Aggression Pact: If 50%+ of survivors are dead. You can use the !buy menu to form a pact for 20 seconds. All survivors and tanks become damage immune, Special Infected will release their victims and cannot pin and survivor use actions can't be interrupted. <No effect if a Tank is Desperate/Guarded or to actions that directly kill> <Once per round between all survivors> <✖ VS> (Command: sm_pact)
- |E| Sacrifice: When activated, sacrifice yourself and become undefibbable. You revive all dead survivors within 500 units with 33% max HP as bonus HP and 5 seconds of Moustachio Bless. <Activate from !buy menu, press attack to confirm, or shove to cancel> <Cannot use if pinned by infected or incapacitated> <✖ VS> (Command: sm_sacrifice)
- Frag Grenade: Your pipe bomb will instantly detonate on collision. <Incompatible with Sticky Grenade buff>
- |E| Ammo Dispenser: You can buy an ammo pile to place on the floor through the !buy menu in miscellaneous section. <Dispenser cost: 20 bounty> <Maximum 5 ammo piles spawned per round for all survivors> <✖ VS>
- |V| Electric Frag Grenade: Exchanges your pipe bombs for electric frag bombs. Infected caught in the explosion are ignited and stunned for 4 seconds (1 second on tanks). If the infected was in water, they are also electrocuted for 25 seconds. The stuns ignore the 15 second stun/freeze immunity. <Incompatible with other buffs that change grenade contents> <Same target can't be electrocuted again for 30 seconds> <✖ VS>
- |C| Discharger: Allows you to deploy a defibrillator in the ground. It damages, ignites and stuns infected around. On the last tick, it resurrects back all nearby survivors and deals more damage. <Shove floor with defib while crouching to activate> <Tank can't be stunned in 15 seconds of another stun/freeze> <Damage: 300 every 0.5 seconds for 8 seconds (3000 on last tick)> <Once per round> <✖ VS>
- Speedy Water: Increased speed while in water.
- Survival Payment: After the round begins, +1 bounty earned every 2 minutes. <Bounty not awarded if inside saferoom>
- Hunting Reward: On each special infected kill, +2% chance to get +1 additional bounty on bounty earning action. <Max: 30%>
Tips for effectively using this buff set: <top>
- Aim to get a |E| Ammo Dispenser down for the survivors as soon as you can. The faster this is done, the more the other survivors and yourself won't have to buy other weapons if their current primary weapon runs out of ammo.
- When the tank is in the water, getting him stunned with the |V| Electric Frag Grenade will benefit you and your team greatly as the Electrocution Bad Status Effect inflicted will stop his movement short, giving you time to free damage it or to get away from the tank and his abilities.
- Use the effects of Speedy Water to your advantage to get around to where other survivors need help, whether that be with saving them from pinning special infected or tanks aggroing them down.