Recommended Support Buff Set 4 (BaBS)
Recommended Support Buff Set 4 (BaBS V2.4.12)
Back to Main Guide Page
Back to The Types of Buff Sets Page
Back to Recommended Support Buff Sets Page
Go to Recommended | SBS1 | SBS2 | SBS3 | SBS4 | SBS5
This Buff Set is situated towards helping out survivors that are at a lower level than you. These players are often left behind with little to no help and will die without any assistance from the other survivors should they get pinned down.
Helpful Survivor COOP <top>
- (SURV) Knife
- (SURV) Goggles / Finale Dominator+*
- (SURV) Tenacity+
- (SURV) |V| Enraging Waves+
- (SURV) |E| Courage
- (SURV) Motivator
- (SURV) Health Dispenser
- (SURV) |C| Discharger
- (SURV) Protector
- (SURV) Boxing Bag
- (SURV) Field Medic
- (SURV) Trailing Haste
- (SURV) Survival Payment
- (SURV) Peanut Blessing
- (SURV) Hunting Reward+
- (SURV) |E| Pet / |E| Cupid's Arrow*
Buff Enhancements Used:
- General Dominator: Removes map limits. Max stacks 10 on normal maps. (Finale Dominator)
- |E| Vigor: Increases the potency of all heal/regen effects by 3. (Tenacity)
- |E| Focused Enrage: Instead of drawing all Tank aggro when active, you can choose one Tank to aggro instantly. The aggro lasts 10 seconds and Enraging Waves will instantly be put on cooldown upon use. (|V| Enraging Waves)
- |E| Trusted Consumer: When at maximum chance, you can buy from the Bounty Menu with insufficient bounty if you have at least 50% of the required cost, putting you into negative bounty.<Cannot be used on items in the Miscellaneous category>
- If you have binded the Goggles Buff with the Binder item, you can swap it out for the Finale Dominator Buff.
- If you want to be able to have any friendly infected assist you rather than a pet charger, you can swap out the |E| Pet Buff for the |E| Cupid's Arrow Buff.
Weapons used for this buff set:
- Any Primary Weapon
- Any Secondary Weapon
Benefits of this buff set:
- Knife: Gives you 1 knife that can be used to release yourself from an SI attack once. Your knife can be used after 1 second of being pinned, by pressing ZOOM button.
- Goggles: Obtain goggles that protect you from bile. Buff includes "Cheap Goggles" buff effect.
- Finale Dominator: On finale/survival maps, Special Infected kills give a stack of Finale Dominator (Uber Infected kills give 2 stacks), max 15. Each one gives 2% Attack, 1% Defense, 1% move speed, 0.5% fire rate, 1% reload speed, 2% ammo save chance and 1% deploy speed. A stack is lost if no Special Infected is killed in (25-stacks) seconds or if pinned by special infected or if incapacitated. You lose all stacks on death.
- Tenacity: +200 additional maximum HP per level above 200, but you will die if HP reaches 0. Medkits heal 33% max HP, but can heal for 66% and 100% max HP each once per round if missing HP % is greater than the heal. <increases aggro from Tanks by 50%> <Max defense while equipped: 50%> <Max gain from this buff: 7,500HP> <Increases damage taken from all hits by 3> <✖ VS>
- |V| Enraging Waves: Allows you to use a frequency device. When activated all tanks not already taunted will immediately reset their aggro and focus you for 10 seconds or until the device is deactivated. <Cooldown: 3 minutes> <✖ VS> (Command: sm_enrage)
- |E| Courage: After reviving a teammate (hanging revives don't count), they take -50% less damage (including true damage), and gain +25% movement speed. The bonuses decay over 25 seconds.<✖ VS>
- Motivator: You can shove a fellow survivor 50 levels below your level to give them +20% movement speed for 20 seconds. <30 second cooldown> <Cannot motivate whilst inside a saferoom>
- Health Dispenser: Allows you to place a special device on the floor using medikit. Nearby survivors receive +15 + 0.5% Max HP per second, cured of all bad status effects and given moustachio bless for 5 seconds. <Hold medikit and shove floor while crouching to activate><Duration: 14 seconds> <Versus: 8HP per second, 1 second of moustachio bless, does not clear bad statuses> <Once per round>
- |C| Discharger: Allows you to deploy a defibrillator in the ground. It damages, ignites and stuns infected around. On the last tick, it resurrects back all nearby survivors and deals more damage. <Shove floor with defib while crouching to activate> <Tank can't be stunned in 15 seconds of another stun/freeze> <Damage: 300 every 0.5 seconds for 8 seconds (3000 on last tick)> <Once per round> <✖ VS>
- Protector: Players with 50 or more levels lower than you, +2% increased defense (except falls) for each % of missing HP (Max: 30%). On reviving incapacitated player 50 or more levels lower than you, +90% increased defense and CC immunity for 10 seconds. <Radius: 500> <✖ VS>
- Boxing Bag: If any nearby survivors are 50 or more levels lower than you, special infected (including those pinning victims) will prefer to attack you within 400 units. <Doesn't override minigun aggro> <✖ VS>
- Field Medic: Each 50 seconds, randomly generate 1 adrenaline shot / pain pills. Can only be passed to other survivors. Cannot be consumed. Picking up adrenaline / pain pills will not drop generated item and will delete it instead. You cannot manually drop adrenaline or pain pills. <✖ VS>
- Trailing Haste: If behind average survivor map progression, +10% movement speed. If alone within 400 units, +10% movement speed. <No effect if only survivor alive> <✖ VS, Survival>
- Survival Payment: After the round begins, +1 bounty earned every 2 minutes. <Bounty not awarded if inside saferoom>
- Peanut Blessing: While under Moustachio Bless. +1 stack of peanut blessing for each bounty earning action. Additional bounty = x stacks, up to max of 3 stacks. Effect resets when Moustachio Bless ends.
- Hunting Reward: On each special infected kill, +2% chance to get +1 additional bounty on bounty earning action. <Max: 30%>
- |E| Pet: Allows you to spawn a charger pet. Charger pet has 1,000HP and deals 250HP damage to enemy infected. It only has one life but can be recalled and respawned at will if the charger pet did not die. <Spawnable in the !buy menu> <If the pet is lost within 3 seconds, it can be respawned> <✖ VS> (Command: sm_pet)
- |E| Cupid's Arrow: Dealing damage with AWP / Scout to any special infected makes it fall in love with you. The special infected attacks other infected and protects you. On special infected: lasts 90 seconds, only killable by you. On tanks: lasts 7 seconds, anyone can damage it. <Cooldown: 3 minutes> <A single infected can only be affected by one arrow in its lifetime> <Maximum 2 non-Tank pets alive at once> <✖ VS>
Tips for effectively using this buff set: <top>
- If there are survivors behind most of the survivors that are ahead of them, consider going back and helping them out. Not only will you be able to help them should they be in need of assistance but they can also help you to survive when you're in need of assistance as well.