Recommended Support Buff Set 1 (UQBO) (BaBS)
Recommended Support Buff Set 1 (Unique/Quest Buffs Only) (BaBS V2.2.4)
Back to Main Guide Page
Back to The Types of Buff Sets Page
Back to Recommended Support Buff Sets Page (UQBO)
Go to Recommended | SBS1 | SBS2 | SBS3 (UQBO)
The support buff sets are generally situated towards supporting you and the survivors against the infected in more than 1 way.
Engineer COOP <top>
- (SURV) Knife
- (SURV) Goggles / Finale Dominator+*
- (SURV) Deadeye
- (SURV) Tenacity
- (SURV) Hyperactive
- (SURV) Tactical Reload
- (SURV) Mobility Master
- (SURV) Chainsaw Dumbass
- (SURV) M60 Dumbass
- (SURV) Dummy Rounds+
- (SURV) Adrenaline Run
- (SURV) Heavy Gunner
- (SURV) Sideloader
- (SURV) Survival Payment
- (SURV) Peanut Blessing
- (SURV) Hunting Reward
Buff Enhancements Used
- General Dominator: Removes map limits. Max stacks 10 on normal maps. (Finale Dominator)
- Phantom Rounds: Gain chance to regain a second bullet. Chance is equal to half ammo save chance. (Dummy Rounds)
- If you have binded the Goggles Buff with the Binder item, you can swap it out for the Finale Dominator Buff.
Weapons used in this buff set
- Any Primary Weapon (Whichever your good with)
- Any Secondary Weapon (Whichever your good with)
Benefits of this buff set <top>
- Knife: Gives you 1 knife that can be used to release yourself from an SI attack once. Your knife can be used after 1 second of being pinned, by pressing ZOOM button.
- Goggles: Obtain goggles that protect you from bile. Buff includes "Cheap Goggles" buff effect.
- Finale Dominator: On finale/survival maps, On each special infected kill, +1 stack of finale dominator (+2 stacks on each uber special infected kill), up to 15. +2% increased damage, +1% increased defense, +1% increased movement speed, +0.5% increased fire rate, +2% increased reload speed and +2% chance to save ammo. You lose a stack in (25-stacks) seconds or if pinned by special infected or if incapacitated. You lose all stacks on death.
- Deadeye: On killing special infected from =/+75% health or with a headshot using AWP / Scout sniper rifles, +1 bullet into current magazine from your reserves. <✖ VS> <Incompatible with Dummy Rounds>
- Tenacity: +200 additional maximum HP per level above 200. You instantly die if HP reaches 0.<Health from medkits is reduced for each medkit used (100% -> 66% -> 33%)> <increases aggro from Tanks by 50%> <Max defense while equipped: 50%> <Max gain from this buff: 7,500HP><Increases damage taken from all hits by 3> <✖ VS>
- Hyperactive: On using pills/adrenaline shot, +10% increased swing and movement speed, swing stamina cannot decrease, able to run through common infected for 15 seconds. <Incompatible with Ninja Buff>
- Tactical Reload: If manually reloading with 1+ bullets left. +15% increased reload speed. <Doesn't affect Pistols, Shotguns or the Grenade Launcher>
- Mobility Master: Enables you to double jump in the air or double dash in any direction. <15 second cooldown for dashing> <Cannot dash/jump while crouching, walking, incapacitated, incapable of moving or scoped> <Triple tapping WALK key can toggle Dash functionality> <✖ VS>
- Chainsaw Dumbass: On common infected kill, +5% chainsaw fuel refill. On special infected kill, +20% chainsaw fuel refill.
- M60 Dumbass: On common infected kill, restores 2 bullets to the M60. On special infected kill, restores 8 bullets to the M60. <✖ VS>
- Dummy Rounds: Gives ranged weapons 20% chance not to consume ammunition. Doesn't work with Grenade Launchers.
- Adrenaline Run: While at least 1 tank is alive, infinite adrenaline effect. <✖ Survival>
- Heavy Gunner: Miniguns/mounted machine guns in use by you never overheat, deal x2 damage, give -15% less damage taken.
- Sideloader: On kill with secondary weapon, passive load one bullet/shell into primary weapon based on chance. - CI: 20% - SI: 100% - Uber SI or Witch: 250% <Doesn't apply for Grenade Launcher> <Killing blow must be damage directly from the weapon>
- Survival Payment: After the round begins, +1 bounty earned every 2 minutes. <Bounty not awarded if inside saferoom>
- Peanut Blessing: While under Moustachio Bless. +1 stack of peanut blessing for each bounty earning action. Additional bounty = x stacks, up to max of 3 stacks. Effect resets when Moustachio Bless ends.
- Hunting Reward: On each special infected kill, +2% chance to get +1 additional bounty on bounty earning action. <Max: 30%>
Tips for effectively using this buff set <top>
- If you need ammo on both your M60 and chainsaw, but don't want to refill them both at an ammo pile? You can kill infected using your chainsaw, to benefit from both the Chainsaw Dumbass and the Sideloader Buffs so you can regenerate ammo for both weapons.