Recommended Offensive Buff Set (FPS) (MGS)
Recommended Offensive Buff Set (Festival Party Scenario) (MGS V2.1.10)
Back to Marvelous Gaming Scenario Page
Back to Festival Party Scenario Page
Back to Strategies for Festival Party Scenario Page
Go to Recommended | OBS | HBS | SBS
Offensive Buff Set
- (SURV) Knife
- (SURV) Goggles / |E| Dying Berserk+*
- (SURV) |Q| Piercing Bullets+
- (SURV) |E| Weak Point Spotter / |E| Slaying Automata+*
- (SURV) |E| Zapping Gun+
- (SURV) Avenger
- (SURV) |E| Berserk+
- (SURV) |V| Bird Whistle / |C| Battle Cry*
- (SURV) Down but Not Out
- (SURV) |E| Non-Aggression Pact
- (SURV) |E| Sacrifice
- (SURV) Compressed Shell / |V| Double Barrel Shotgun*
- (SURV) |E| Sticky Bomb+
- (SURV) |C| Discharger
- (SURV) Speedy Water
- (SURV) |V| Assassin Drone+ / |E| Pet*
Buff Enhancements Used:
- |E| Out With A Bang: Upon death, you will deal 1,500 explosive damage to all nearby infected. Each activation of this effect reduces damage by 250, down to 500 minimum. (|E| Dying Berserk)
- |E| Armor Piercing Bullets: Shots may reduce more Tank armor, Flesh armor or Barrier health. Bonus reduction is equal to the weapon's bonus damage per shot. All weapons except AWP/Scout have 1/3 chance to activate. (|Q| Piercing Bullets)
- Explosive Automata: Turret gains 5% chance to shoot Grenade Launcher. (|E| Slaying Automata)
- Loaded Zap: Zapping Gun only activates when at 100% charge. (|E| Zapping Gun)
- Juggernaut: Duration 20 secs but resist CC, SI pins (unstoppable effect) and tank punch stuns when active. Cooldown 4 mins. (|E| Berserk)
- Safety Bomb: Bomb doesn't affect allies, radius reduced to 200. (|E| Sticky Bomb)
- Medic Assassin: Assassin Drone shot has chance to heal for 80HP. Chance is equal to 3% of damage dealt. (|V| Assassin Drone)
- If you have binded the Goggles Buff with the Binder item, you can swap it out for the |E| Dying Berserk Buff.
- If you want to give more true damage to the tank rather than having a chance to ignore defenses/immunities with the |E| Weak Point Spotter Buff, you can swap it out for the |E| Slaying Automata Buff.
- If you want to help out the offensive players with dpsing the festival tank, you can swap out the |V| Bird Whistle Buff for the |C| Battle Cry Buff.
- If you prefer to use tier 1 shotguns over tier 2 shotguns, you can swap out the Compressed Shell Buff for the |V| Double Barrel Shotgun Buff.
- if you want to DPS the tank up close with the |E| Charger Pet rather than the |V| Assassin Drone, you can swap the buffs.
Weapons used in this buff set:
- Any Secondary Weapon
Benefits of this buff set: <top>
- Knife: Gives you 1 knife that can be used to release yourself from an SI attack once. Your knife can be used after 1 second of being pinned, by pressing ZOOM button.
- Goggles: Obtain goggles that protect you from bile. Buff includes "Cheap Goggles" buff effect.
- |E| Dying Berserk: Upon taking lethal damage (except fall damage) you become spared from death for 6 seconds. You don't consume ammo or gain fatigue, damage will ignore enemy defenses and immunities and become immune to bad status and CC effects. Buff attack bonuses are halved during this duration and you will also draw tank aggro if no-one else is and the tank isn't on taunt cooldown. <Piercing immunities sets all attack bonuses for that shot to zero> <✖ VS>
- |Q| Piercing Bullets: Upon shooting the same Special Infected/Tank, +1% increased damage/bullet (+2% with Hunting Rifle/Single Pistol and +3% with Magnum pistol, AWP or Scout sniper rifles). Effect resets when changing target, changing weapon, or reloading. With shotguns, chance to gain 1% per pellet, chance = 75% - (weapon tier * pellet count). <Max bonus: +150%>
- |E| Weak Point Spotter: Allows you to randomly ignore defenses and immunities on infected. <Chance: 3%> <Piercing immunities sets all attack bonuses for that shot to zero> <✖ VS>
- |E| Slaying Automata: Allows you to deploy a turret once per round which shoots at nearby infected each second in 600 units, 180* arc, dealing 150 damage. It goes idle if it hasn't shot in 20 seconds and if the owner is over 300 units away. Anyone can press USE on it to wake it. <Turret can be rotated by pressing USE> <Max 4 active turrets, idle turrets will be replaced by new ones> <✖ VS> (Command: sm_turret)
- |E| Zapping Gun: Moving around charges the pistol. For each 1% charge, +10 bonus damage dealt. When fully charged, +2 second stun on target affected. Each shot resets charge to 0. <Charged shot activates on special infected and tanks only> <Tanks can't be stunned in 15 seconds of another stun/freeze> <Gun recharge rate: 3% per second running, 1% crouching/walking> <✖ VS>
- Avenger: On any infected kill on a survivor, +200% increased damage dealt to the killer and cannot be killed by it for 8 seconds. Increased damage dealt scales down overtime. Effect time resets if the killer kills again. <You can have more than one revenge target> <✖ VS>
- |E| Berserk: When active, ignore defenses and immunities for 30 seconds. If you die, the effect ends and goes on cooldown. <Available in the !buy menu> <Cooldown: 5 minutes> <Piercing immunities sets all attack bonuses for that shot to zero> <✖ VS> (Command: sm_berserk)
- |V| Bird Whistle: Use a bird whistle to call crows to attack. Infected within 600 units take damage every second for 5 seconds equal to: - Common and Special: 1,000 HP - Tanks 1: 1% max health, Tier 2+: 0.4% max health (max 1,500) <Only one whistle can be active at the same time> <Activate in !buy menu, 5 minute cooldown, requires 500 unit headroom> <✖ VS> (Command: sm_bwhistle)
- |C| Battle Cry: After shouting an intense battle cry, + increased fire rate for you and nearby teammates = to the number of nearby teammates for 20 seconds. The cooldown is shared between all survivors. <Cooldown: 3 minutes + 3 seconds for each teammate nearby> <Radius: 275 units> <✖ VS> (Command: sm_battlecry)
- Down but Not Out: Can use primary or melee weapons while incapacitated and can attack while crawling. +50% reduced incap fire rate penalty. <Press the WALK key while incapacitated to swap weapons> <✖ VS>
- |E| Non-Aggression Pact: If 50%+ of survivors are dead. You can use the !buy menu to form a pact for 20 seconds. All survivors and tanks become damage immune, Special Infected will release their victims and cannot pin and survivor use actions can't be interrupted. <No effect if a Tank is Desperate/Guarded or to actions that directly kill> <Once per round between all survivors> <✖ VS> (Command: sm_pact)
- |E| Sacrifice: When activated, sacrifice yourself and become undefibbable. You revive all dead survivors within 500 units with 33% max HP as bonus HP and 5 seconds of Moustachio Bless. <Activate from !buy menu, press attack to confirm, or shove to cancel> <Cannot use if pinned by infected or incapacitated> <✖ VS> (Command: sm_sacrifice)
- Compressed Shell: Can fully reload shotguns with just 1 shell. Doubles reload time.
- |V| Double Barrel Shotgun: Converts tier 1 shotguns into Double Barrel Shotguns. They have: 2 shells capacity, x2 damage and piercing bullets bonus, instant fire rate, reloading fills both shells at once. <✖ VS>
- |E| Sticky Bomb: Holding USE and shoving a tank will deploy a bomb for 30 seconds. When it blows, all infected in 350 units take 10,000 true damage. Survivors nearby take 15% max HP damage and be stunned for 5 seconds. Bomb fails if tank dies. Only 1 bomb attachable at a time. <Target must have 100k HP or more> <Uses on the same target lowers damage by 2.5K, 2.5K minimum> <Once per round> <✖ VS>
- |C| Discharger: Allows you to deploy a defibrillator in the ground. It damages, ignites and stuns infected around. On the last tick, it resurrects back all nearby survivors and deals more damage. <Shove floor with defib while crouching to activate> <Tank can't be stunned in 15 seconds of another stun/freeze> <Damage: 300 every 0.5 seconds for 8 seconds (3000 on last tick)> <Once per round> <✖ VS>
- Speedy Water: Increased speed while in water.
- |V| Assassin Drone: Allows you to summon a assassin drone that shoots at special infected and tanks only, dealing 300 damage every 4 seconds on each shot. Each consecutive shot on the same target deals +300 additional damage (Max: 900HP). Upon reaching maximum damage, damage resets to 300HP. <Incompatible with other drones> <✖ VS>
- |E| Pet: Allows you to spawn a charger pet. Charger pet has 1,000HP and deals 250HP damage to enemy infected. It only has one life but can be recalled and respawned at will if the charger pet did not die. <Spawnable in the !buy menu> <If the pet is lost within 3 seconds, it can be respawned> <✖ VS> (Command: sm_pet)
Tips for effectively using this buff set: <top>
- With the Festival Tank, you should fight it up close with your shotgun primary weapon, should you want to get the maximum amount of damage out of it.
- If there's a lot of players focusing down any tanks, you can use |C| Battle Cry Buff on them nearby to give them additional attack speed. Very helpful for quickly killing 1 tank.