Recommended Offensive Buff Set 3 (BaBS)
Recommended Offensive Buff Set 3 (BaBS V2.4.12)
Back to Main Guide Page
Back to The Types of Buff Sets Page
Back to Recommended Offensive Buff Sets Page
Go to Recommended | OBS1 | OBS2 | OBS3 | OBS4
This Buff Set is situated towards melee damage against tanks.
Warrior COOP <top>
- (SURV) Knife
- (SURV) Goggles / |E| Dying Berserk+*
- (SURV) Butcher
- (SURV) |V| Gory Killer
- (SURV) |V| Nihilism / |E| Halloween Spirit#*
- (SURV) |E| Deep Cuts
- (SURV) Tenacity+
- (SURV) Hyperactive
- (SURV) Avenger
- (SURV) |E| Berserk+
- (SURV) Chainsaw Dumbass+
- (SURV) |E| Flaming Sword+
- (SURV) Prescription Medication+
- (SURV) Hunting Reward+
- (SURV) Finale Dominator+
- (SURV) |V| Assassin Drone+ / |E| Pet*
Buff Enhancements Used:
- |E| Out With A Bang: Upon death, you will deal 1,500 explosive damage to all nearby infected. Each activation of this effect reduces damage by 250, down to 500 minimum. (|E| Dying Berserk)
- |E| Vigor: Increases the potency of all heal/regen effects by 3. (Tenacity)
- Juggernaut: Duration 20 secs but resist CC, SI pins (unstoppable effect) and tank punch stuns when active. Cooldown 4 mins. (|E| Berserk)
- |E| Chainsaw Maniac: While using your chainsaw, you gain 10% move speed and common infected hitting you won't slow you down.
- Searing Flames: Flaming Sword now bypasses fire immunity (Coop Only). (|E| Flaming Sword)
- Doctor's Orders: Can now instead buy 1 first aid for half price. (Prescription Medication)
- |E| Trusted Consumer: When at maximum chance, you can buy from the Bounty Menu with insufficient bounty if you have at least 50% of the required cost, putting you into negative bounty.<Cannot be used on items in the Miscellaneous category> (Hunting Reward)
- General Dominator: Removes map limits. Max stacks 10 on normal maps. (Finale Dominator)
- Medic Assassin: Assassin Drone shot has chance to heal for 80HP. Chance is equal to 3% of damage dealt. (|V| Assassin Drone)
- If you have binded the Goggles Buff with the Binder item, you can swap it out for the |E| Dying Berserk Buff.
- If the |E| Halloween Spirit Buff has not yet expired, you can swap it in for the |V| Nihilism Buff.
- If you want to spawn out a pet charger to help you take care of infected, you can swap out the |V| Assassin Drone Buff for the |E| Pet Buff.
Weapons used in this buff set:
- Any Primary Weapon
- Any Melee Weapon
Benefits of this buff set:
- Knife: Gives you 1 knife that can be used to release yourself from an SI attack once. Your knife can be used after 1 second of being pinned, by pressing ZOOM button.
- Goggles: Obtain goggles that protect you from bile. Buff includes "Cheap Goggles" buff effect.
- |E| Dying Berserk: Upon taking lethal damage (except fall damage) you become spared from death for 6 seconds. You don't consume ammo or gain fatigue, damage will ignore enemy defenses and immunities and become immune to bad status and CC effects. Buff attack bonuses are halved during this duration and you will also draw tank aggro if no-one else is and the tank isn't on taunt cooldown. <Piercing immunities sets all attack bonuses for that shot to zero> <✖ VS>
- Butcher: On each melee hit, deal +1% of target's current HP as bonus damage. <Only works with targets that take melee damage> <Max bonus: +500 damage> <Bonus not applied to Chainsaw>
- |V| Gory Killer: Chainsaws deal +10% (Max: 250HP on tanks) of the target's maximum HP as additional damage. <✖ VS>
- |V| Nihilism: +1HP extra damage for each 5% of missing HP. having less than 10% health doubles bonus damage. <Shotguns gain 1/4 benefit per pellet> <No effect whilst incapacitated> <✖ VS>
- |E| Halloween Spirit: +20% Increased damage dealt and -20% reduced damage taken against tanks.<Works until November 21st> <✖ VS>
- |E| Deep Cuts: Allows sharp melee weapons to ignore tank melee resistance and never break. Ignoring resistances halves flat attack bonuses.<✖ VS>
- Tenacity: +200 additional maximum HP per level above 200, but you will die if HP reaches 0. Medkits heal 33% max HP, but can heal for 66% and 100% max HP each once per round if missing HP % is greater than the heal. <increases aggro from Tanks by 50%> <Max defense while equipped: 50%> <Max gain from this buff: 7,500HP> <Increases damage taken from all hits by 3><✖ VS>
- Hyperactive: On using pills/adrenaline shot, +10% increased swing and movement speed and swing stamina cannot decrease for 15 seconds. Hyperactive cannot be re-applied for 15 seconds. <Press RELOAD with meds in hand to get cooldown time>
- Avenger: On any infected kill on a survivor, +200% increased damage dealt to the killer and cannot be killed by it for 8 seconds. Increased damage dealt scales down overtime. Effect time resets if the killer kills again. <You can have more than one revenge target> <✖ VS>
- |E| Berserk: When active, ignore defenses and immunities for 30 seconds. If you die, the effect ends and goes on cooldown. <Available in the !buy menu> <Cooldown: 5 minutes> <Piercing immunities sets all attack bonuses for that shot to zero> <✖ VS> (Command: sm_berserk)
- Chainsaw Dumbass: On common infected kill, +5% chainsaw fuel refill. On special infected kill, +20% chainsaw fuel refill.
- |E| Flaming Sword: Sets your sword on fire. Melee hits ignite and deal mixture of fire and melee damage to infected hit. <Works only with the Katana, Machete, Golf Club and Combat Knife>
- Prescription Medication: Can buy pills/adrenaline shot for free once per round in the !buy menu.
- Hunting Reward: On each special infected kill, +2% chance to get +1 additional bounty on bounty earning action. <Max: 30%>
- Finale Dominator: On finale/survival maps, Special Infected kills give a stack of Finale Dominator (Uber Infected kills give 2 stacks), max 15. Each one gives 2% Attack, 1% Defense, 1% move speed, 0.5% fire rate, 1% reload speed, 2% ammo save chance and 1% deploy speed. A stack is lost if no Special Infected is killed in (25-stacks) seconds or if pinned by special infected or if incapacitated. You lose all stacks on death.
- |V| Assassin Drone: Allows you to summon a assassin drone that shoots at special infected and tanks only, dealing 300 damage every 4 seconds on each shot. Each consecutive shot on the same target deals +300 additional damage (Max: 900HP). Upon reaching maximum damage, damage resets to 300HP. <Incompatible with other drones> <✖ VS>
- |E| Pet: Allows you to spawn a charger pet. Charger pet has 1,000HP and deals 250HP damage to enemy infected. It only has one life but can be recalled and respawned at will if the charger pet did not die. <Spawnable in the !buy menu> <If the pet is lost within 3 seconds, it can be respawned> <✖ VS> (Command: sm_pet)
Tips for effectively using this buff set: <top>
- If you want to get a high amount of overall damage on 1 tank using melee weapons, be sure to take pain pills or an adrenaline shot to activate the Hyperactive Buff. Then activate your Berserk Buff and be sure to remain as close to the tank as possible so you can effectively deal damage at close range.
- It's up to you to decide what melee weapon to use on tanks, however some are better for when the tank is not on the move, with the other melee weapons being better for when the tank is on the move.