Recommended Offensive Buff Set 2 (CS) (MGS)
Recommended Offensive Buff Set 2 (Cabin Scenario) (MGS V2.0.1)
Back to Marvelous Gaming Scenario Page
Back to Cabin Scenario Page
Go to Recommended | OBS1 | OBS2 | DBS | HBS | SBS
Cabin Offensive 2
- (SURV) |E| Berserk / Goggles*
- (SURV) |V| Double Barrel Shotgun
- (SURV) |C| Discharger / Tank Slayer*
Buff Enhancements Used
- Juggernaut (|E| Berserk)
- If you do not have the |E| Berserk Buff, you can swap it out for the Goggles Buff.
- if you do not have the |C| Discharger Buff, you can swap it out for the Tank Slayer Buff.
Benefit in Buff Sets
- Berserk: When active, ignore defenses and immunities for 30 seconds. If you die, the effect ends and goes on cooldown. <Available in the !buy menu> <Cooldown: 5 minutes> <Piercing immunities sets all attack bonuses for that shot to zero> <✖ VS>
- Goggles: Obtain goggles that protect you from bile. Buff includes "Cheap Goggles" buff effect.
- Double Barrel Shotgun: Converts tier 1 shotguns into Double Barrel Shotguns. They have: 2 shells in mag, x2 damage per shot, instant fire rate, reloading fills both shells at once. <✖ VS>
- Discharger: Allows you to deploy a device in the ground using your defibrillator. It damages, ignites and stuns infected around. On the last tick, it defibrillates back all nearby survivors and deals more damage. <Hold defib to shove the floor while crouching to activate> <Duration: 8 seconds> <Damage: 400 every 0.5 seconds (3000 on the last tick)> <Once per round> <✖ VS>
- Tank Slayer: You deal +300HP bonus damage to tanks every 4 seconds with ranged guns. <✖ VS>