Recommended Offensive Buff Set 2 (CS) (MGS)
Recommended Offensive Buff Set 2 (Cabin Scenario) (MGS V2.1.2)
Back to Marvelous Gaming Scenario Page
Back to Cabin Scenario Page
Go to Recommended | OBS1 | OBS2 | DBS | HBS | SBS
Cabin Offensive 2
- (SURV) |E| Berserk+ / Goggles* (Level 1)
- (SURV) |V| Double Barrel Shotgun (Level 1)
- (SURV) |C| Discharger / |Q| Piercing Bullets+* (Level 1)
- (SURV) Hidden Magnum+ (Unique Slot)
Buff Enhancements Used:
- Juggernaut: Duration 20 secs but resist CC, SI pins (unstoppable effect) and tank punch stuns when active. Cooldown 4 mins. (|E| Berserk)
- |E| Armor Piercing Bullets: Shots may reduce more Tank armor, Flesh armor or Barrier health. Bonus reduction is equal to the weapon's bonus damage per shot. All weapons except AWP/Scout have 1/3 chance to activate. (|Q| Piercing Bullets)
- Pocket Magnum: You will spawn with a Magnum instead of a normal pistol. (Hidden Magnum)
- If you do not have the |E| Berserk Buff, you can swap it out for the Goggles Buff.
- if you do not have the |C| Discharger Buff, you can swap it out for the |Q| Piercing Bullets Buff.
Weapons used in this buff set:
- Any tier 1 shotgun
- Any Secondary Weapon
Benefit in Buff Sets:
- |E| Berserk: When active, ignore defenses and immunities for 30 seconds. If you die, the effect ends and goes on cooldown. <Available in the !buy menu> <Cooldown: 5 minutes> <Piercing immunities sets all attack bonuses for that shot to zero> <✖ VS> (Command: sm_berserk)
- Goggles: Obtain goggles that protect you from bile. Buff includes "Cheap Goggles" buff effect.
- |V| Double Barrel Shotgun: Converts tier 1 shotguns into Double Barrel Shotguns. They have: 2 shells capacity, x2 damage and piercing bullets bonus, instant fire rate, reloading fills both shells at once. <✖ VS>
- |C| Discharger: Allows you to deploy a defibrillator in the ground. It damages, ignites and stuns infected around. On the last tick, it resurrects back all nearby survivors and deals more damage. <Shove floor with defib while crouching to activate> <Tank can't be stunned in 15 seconds of another stun/freeze> <Damage: 300 every 0.5 seconds for 8 seconds (3000 on last tick)> <Once per round> <✖ VS>
- |Q| Piercing Bullets: Upon shooting the same Special Infected/Tank, +1% increased damage/bullet (+2% with Hunting Rifle/Single Pistol and +3% with Magnum pistol, AWP or Scout sniper rifles). Effect resets when changing target, changing weapon, or reloading. With shotguns, chance to gain 1% per pellet, chance = 75% - (weapon tier * pellet count). <Max bonus: +150%>
- Hidden Magnum: On incapacitation, gives you magnum instead of a pistol.
Tips for effectively using this buff set:
- Get up close to the infected if you want to be able to deal maximum damage with the shotguns.
- When you use the |C| Discharger Buff at the right time, it can be useful for stunning the tank so other survivors can deal free damage to it.