Halloween event has ended. 21st November last date to use candy.
Recommended Offensive Buff Set 1 (CS) (MGS)
Recommended Offensive Buff Set 1 (Cabin Scenario) (MGS V2.0.1)
Back to Marvelous Gaming Scenario Page
Back to Cabin Scenario Page
Go to Recommended | OBS1 | OBS2 | DBS | HBS | SBS
Cabin Offensive 1
- (SURV) |Q| Piercing Bullets / Goggles*
- (SURV) |E| Berserk / Tank Slayer*
- (SURV) Dummy Rounds
Buff Enhancements Used
- Juggernaut (|E| Berserk)
- Phantom Rounds (Dummy Rounds)
- If you do not have the |Q| Piercing Bullets Buff, you can swap it out for the Goggles Buff.
- If you do not have the |E| Berserk Buff, you can swap it out for the Tank Slayer Buff.
Benefit in Buff Sets
- Piercing Bullets: Upon shooting the same infected, +1% increased damage per bullet (+2% with Hunting Rifle and +3% with Magnum pistol, AWP or Scout sniper rifles). Effect resets when changing target, changing weapon, or reloading. With shotguns, chance to gain 1% per pellet, chance = 100% - (weapon tier * pellet count). <Max bonus: +150%>
- Goggles: Obtain goggles that protect you from bile. Buff includes "Cheap Goggles" buff effect.
- Berserk: When active, ignore defenses and immunities for 30 seconds. If you die, the effect ends and goes on cooldown. <Available in the !buy menu> <Cooldown: 5 minutes> <Piercing immunities sets all attack bonuses for that shot to zero> <✖ VS>
- Tank Slayer: You deal +300HP bonus damage to tanks every 4 seconds with ranged guns. <✖ VS>
- Dummy Rounds: Gives ranged weapons 20% chance not to consume ammunition. Doesn't work with Grenade Launchers.