Recommended Offensive Buff Set 1 (CS) (MGS)
Recommended Offensive Buff Set 1 (Cabin Scenario) (MGS V2.1.3)
Back to Marvelous Gaming Scenario Page
Back to Cabin Scenario Page
Go to Recommended | OBS1 | OBS2 | DBS | HBS | SBS
Cabin Offensive 1
- (SURV) Ranged Expert+ / Goggles* (Level 1)
- (SURV) |E| Zombie Eradicator+ / Tactical Reload* (Level 1)
- (SURV) Dummy Rounds+ (Level 1)
- (SURV) Hidden Magnum+ (Unique Slot)
Buff Enhancements Used:
- |E| Ranged Perfectionist: Assault Rifles and SMGs no longer suffer range damage dropoff. (Ranged Expert)
- Zombie Shredder: Deal 50% bonus damage to all common infected. (|E| Zombie Erradicator)
- Phantom Rounds: Gain chance to regain a second bullet. Chance is equal to half ammo save chance. (Dummy Rounds)
- Pocket Magnum: You will spawn with a Magnum instead of a normal pistol. (Hidden Magnum)
- If you want to have vomit bile protection over ignoring defenses and slow fire and reload rates, you can swap out the Ranged Expert Buff for the Goggles Buff.
- If you do not have the |E| Berserk Buff, you can swap it out for the Tank Slayer Buff.
Weapons used in this buff set:
- Any SMG
- Any Secondary Weapon
Benefit in Buff Sets:
- Ranged Expert: Assault Rifles and SMGs ignore the defenses of your target, they're not affected by attack bonuses from buffs, they shoot and reload -25% slower. <✖ VS>
- Goggles: Obtain goggles that protect you from bile. Buff includes "Cheap Goggles" buff effect.
- |E| Zombie Eradicator: Allows you to instantly kill regular common infected (those not affected by certain buffs/Tank abilities) with any weapon.
- Tactical Reload: If manually reloading with 1+ bullets left,+10% increased reload speed. +15% for AWP and Scout snipers. <Doesn't affect Shotguns or the Grenade Launcher>
- Dummy Rounds: Gives ranged weapons 20% chance not to consume ammunition. Doesn't work with Grenade Launchers.
- Hidden Magnum: On incapacitation, gives you magnum instead of a pistol.
Tips for effectively using this buff set:
- Be sure to take care of any infected near other survivors, especially those that are incapacitated. That way, you'll be able to revive them more easily.