Recommended Jockey Dd Role Buff Set (IBaR)
Recommended Jockey Damage dealer Role Buff Set (IBaR V2.0.2)
Back to Main Guide Page
Back to Recommended Special Infected Role Buff Sets page
Back to Recommended Jockey Role Buff Sets Page
Go to Recommended | Dd | C | D
Damage Dealer Role
This buff set is more situated towards rapidly damaging survivors extremely quickly with good attack speed as a jockey.
Quick Eliminator <top>
- (INF) Vampire
- (INF) Rushing Massacre
- (INF) Assassination Boost
- (JOCK) Insane Jockey
- (JOCK) Quick Claw
- (JOCK) Last Winning Chance
Benefits of this buff set
- Vampire: You heal yourself for 10x the amount of physical damage dealt to survivors. <Incompatible with Regeneration Skill>
- Rushing Massacre: +0 - 100% increased damage towards survivors based on their distance from last survivor in the back. <Bots don't count as survivors in the back> <Does not affect tanks>
- Assassination Boost: When you kill enemy survivor, +200% increased damage dealt until you die. Effect won't work with tanks, bots, low level survivors and does not accumulate. You must be alive at all times, returning to ghost mode ends increased damage effect.
- Insane Jockey: After being forcefully released, -85% reduced attack interval for 6 seconds until you ride a survivor again or die. <Incompatible with Quick Claw buff>
- Quick Claw: -5% reduced attack interval on each claw hit, up to 60%. The bigger the bonus, the faster it decays over time. <Incompatible with Insane Jockey buff>
- Last Winning Chance: +30% increased attack speed if survivors reach 75% of the map.
Tips for effectively using this buff set
- Make sure to keep on clawing survivors often. The more you do this, the better you can avoid being killed.