Recommended Jockey C Role Buff Set (IBaR)
Recommended Jockey Controller Role Buff Set (IBaR V2.0.2)
Back to Main Guide Page
Back to Recommended Special Infected Role Buff Sets Page
Back to Recommended Jockey Role Buff Sets Page
Go to Recommended | Dd | C | D
This buff set is situated towards quickly separating survivors away from one another as a jockey and being able to do karma jumps with them if you can try not to get killed doing it.
A Ride Away <top>
- (JOCK) Sprint Override
- (JOCK) Ride Control
- (INF) Electricity Wave Protection
- (INF) Witch Resistance
- (INF) |E| Fear
- (JOCK) Magical Journey
Benefits of this buff set
- Sprint Override: Allows the override of Sprint Upgrade effect on jockey when riding survivors.
- Ride Control: You get given full control while riding survivors.
- Electricity Wave Protection: You won't instantly die when within range of an electricity knife, but will be left with 10% HP instead.
- Witch Resistance: +1000 additional Maximum HP for witches spawned. Witches have +90% reduced damage taken for 10 seconds after being startled.
- Fear: If you have pinned a survivor for at least 6 seconds, that survivor suffers from fear after being released. pinned time - 5 seconds, maximum 5 seconds.
- Magical Journey: +50% increased movement speed if your riding a lonely survivor.
Tips for effectively using this buff set
- If you want to stop the survivors from trying to save your pinned survivor, spawn a witch along where you think they are going to go to try and kill you to rescue your pinned survivor.
- If you have the moment of opportunity when it is there, go for the karma jump if you know you are able to get a survivor killed by doing it.