Recommended Hunter S Role Buff Set (IBaR)
Recommended Hunter Slower Role Buff Set (IBaR V2.0.2)
Back to Main Guide Page
Back to Recommended Special Infected Role Buff Sets Page
Back to Recommended Hunter Role Buff Sets Page
Go to Recommended | A | Dd | S
This buff set is situated towards slowing down the survivors in general. It is more important to slow down the survivors at the front rather than the ones at the back unless the survivors at the front are not far away from their destination: saferoom, cresendo/gauntlet event, etc.
Slow Pounce Down <top>
- (HUNT) Escape Leap
- (INF) Electricity Wave Protection
- (HUNT) Sticky Blood
- (INF) |E| Fear
- (HUNT) Hugs For Everyone
- (HUNT) Binded
Benefits of this buff set
- Escape Leap: Allows you to leap without crouching. Cannot pounce with this leap. <Press the LEFT CLICK button to leap> <Works only 6 times during the current spawn>
- Electricity Wave Protection: You won't instantly die when within range of an electricity knife, but will be left with 10% HP instead.
- Sticky Blood: On death caused by headshot, -40% reduced fire rate, -50% reduced swing rate, -25% reduced movement speed dealt to the killer.
- Fear: If you have pinned a survivor for at least 6 seconds, that survivor suffers from fear after being released. pinned time - 5 seconds, maximum 5 seconds.
- Hugs For Everyone: On each successful pounce, -10% less damage taken on a single spawn. <Max: 60%>
- Binded: On a successful pounce, make the pinned survivor unable to crawl for 1 - 20 seconds depending on pounce travel distance. <2000 unit pounce distance gets max time>
Tips for effectively using this buff set
- Be sure not to miss your pounce when you are attempting to get survivors slowed down.
- If you want to try avoiding damage, be sure to use your Escape Leap buff effect to get out of there much easier.