Recommended Healer Buff Set (CS) (MGS
Recommended Healer Buff Set (Cabin Scenario) (MGS V2.1.3)
Back to Marvelous Gaming Scenario Page
Back to Cabin Scenario Page
Go to Recommended | OBS1 | OBS2 | DBS | HBS | SBS
- (SURV) Infirmary (Level 1)
- (SURV) Health Dispenser (Level 1)
- (SURV) |C| Discharger / Healing Shocks+* (Level 1)
- (SURV) Hidden Magnum+ (Unique Slot)
Buff Enhancements Used:
- Lingering Shocks: After defib effects will stay around you for 15 seconds. <Won't be interrupted and doesn't require a defib> (Healing Shocks)
- If you do not have the |C| Discharger Buff, you can swap it out for the Healing Shocks Buff.
Weapons used in this buff set:
- Any Primary Weapon
- Any Secondary Weapon
Benefit in Buff Sets: <top>
- Infirmary: In place for throwables, able to equip 2 health items (First Aid/Defib) at once. <Can't pickup second health item with throwable in hand, swap to other weapon first> <Press the ZOOM key with your health item held to swap between the two> <You will drop your secondary item on death or when the round concludes>
- Health Dispenser: Allows you to place a special device on the floor using medikit. Nearby survivors receive +15 + 0.5% Max HP per second, cured of all bad status effects and given moustachio bless for 5 seconds. <Hold medikit and shove floor while crouching to activate> <Duration: 14 seconds> <Versus: 8HP per second, 1 second of moustachio bless, does not clear bad statuses> <Once per round>
- |C| Discharger: Allows you to deploy a defibrillator in the ground. It damages, ignites and stuns infected around. On the last tick, it resurrects back all nearby survivors and deals more damage. <Shove floor with defib while crouching to activate> <Tank can't be stunned in 15 seconds of another stun/freeze> <Damage: 300 every 0.5 seconds for 8 seconds (3000 on last tick)> <Once per round> <✖ VS>
- Healing Shocks: With a defib equipped (doesn't have to be held), regen HP every second equal to number of other survivors within 400 units, up to +10HP. Other survivors heal for 33% of your regeneration. <Can't heal while poisoned or incapacitated> <Incapacitated survivors don't count> <First equipping or taking 15+ damage from a single hit delays healing by 3 secs> <Heals up to 90% Max HP>
- Hidden Magnum: On incapacitation, gives you magnum instead of a pistol.
Tips for effectively using this buff set:
- Always stay near your teammates if you want to keep everyone's health topped up with the Healing Shocks buff effect.
- Use the Health Dispenser Buff if you need to heal up several survivors that get low on health, especially during the dormant tank fight.