Recommended Healer Buff Set (ClS-MGS)
Recommended Healer Buff Set (ClS-MGS V2.0.4)
Back to Scenario Page
Back to Cleanse Scenario Page
Go to Recommended | OBS | DBS | HBS | SBS
Healer Buff Set
- (SURV) Knife
- (SURV) Goggles / Finale Dominator+*
- (SURV) Guardian Moustachio+
- (SURV) |E| Fentanyl Injector
- (SURV) |E| Advanced Morphine Injector+
- (SURV) Mobility Master
- (SURV) Infirmary
- (SURV) Health Dispenser
- (SURV) |E| Slaying Automata+
- (SURV) |C| Discharger
- (SURV) Special First Aid+
- (SURV) Healing Shocks+
- (SURV) Prescription Medication+
- (SURV) |V| War Wounds
- (SURV) |E| Cleansing Pills+
- (SURV) |V| Assassin Drone+
Buff Enhancements Used
- Finale Overlord (Finale Dominator)
- Guardian Recharger (Guardian Moustachio)
- Boosted Morphine (|E| Advanced Morphine Injector)
- Explosive Automata (|E| Slaying Automata)
- Special Defibrillator (Special First Aid)
- Lingering Shocks (Healing Shocks)
- Doctor's Orders (Prescription Medication)
- Cleansing Aura (|E| Cleansing Pills)
- Medic Assassin (|V| Assassin Drone)
- If you have binded the Goggles Buff with the Binder item, you can swap it out for the Finale Dominator Buff.
Weapons used in this buff set
- Any Primary Weapon (Whichever your good with)
- Any Secondary Weapon (Whichever your good with)
Benefits of this buff set <top>
- Knife: Gives you 1 knife that can be used to release yourself from an SI attack once. Your knife can be used after 1 second of being pinned, by pressing ZOOM button.
- Goggles: Obtain goggles that protect you from bile. Buff includes "Cheap Goggles" buff effect.
- Finale Dominator: On finale/survival maps, On each special infected kill, +1 stack of finale dominator (+2 stacks on each uber special infected kill), up to 15. +2% increased damage, +1% increased defense, +1% increased movement speed, +0.5% increased fire rate, +2% increased reload speed and +2% chance to save ammo. You lose a stack in (25-stacks) seconds or if pinned by special infected or if incapacitated. You lose all stacks on death.
- Guardian Moustachio: Gives 5 seconds of moustachio bless if lethal damage is taken. <Works only once per round>
- Fentanyl Injector: Heals 3HP/s after receiving damage from tanks until you reach full health. Cannot be healed if poisoned or incapacitated.
- Advanced Morphine Injector: Heals 1% missing HP every 5 seconds while not incapacitated or hanging from a ledge. Cannot be healed if poisoned. <Incompatible with Morphine Injector Buff> <✖ VS>
- Mobility Master: Enables you to double jump in the air or double dash in any direction. <15 second cooldown for dashing> <Cannot dash/jump while crouching, walking, incapacitated, incapable of moving or scoped> <Triple tapping WALK key can toggle Dash functionality> <✖ VS>
- Infirmary: In place for throwables, able to equip 2 health items (First Aid/Defib) at once. <Can't pickup second health item with throwable in hand, swap to other weapon first> <Press the ZOOM key with your health item held to swap between the two> <You will drop your secondary item on death or when the round concludes>
- Health Dispenser: Allows you to place a special device on the floor using medikit. Nearby survivors receive +15 + 0.5% Max HP per second, cured of all bad status effects and given moustachio bless for 5 seconds. <Hold medikit and shove floor while crouching to activate> <Duration: 14 seconds> <Versus: 8HP per second, 1 second of moustachio bless, does not clear bad statuses> <Once per round>
- Slaying Automata: Allows you to deploy a turret that shoots at infected every second within 600 units, 180* arc, dealing 150 damage. <Turret can only be spawned once, but can be rotated by pressing USE> <Turret shuts down if idle for 20 seconds, anyone can press USE to wake it> <Max 3 active turrets at once, idle turrets will be removed in place of new ones> <✖ VS>
- Discharger: Allows you to deploy a device in the ground using your defibrillator. It damages, ignites and stuns infected around. On the last tick, it defibrillates back all nearby survivors and deals more damage. <Hold defib to shove the floor while crouching to activate> <Duration: 8 seconds> <Damage: 400 every 0.5 seconds (3000 on the last tick)> <Once per round> <✖ VS>
- Special First Aid: On first aid kit use, cure all bad status effects off you and any nearby survivors. You also become immune to the next inflicted bad status effect.
- Healing Shocks: With a defib equipped (doesn't have to be held), regen HP every second equal to number of other survivors within 400 units, up to +10HP. Other survivors heal for 33% of your regeneration. <Can't heal while poisoned or incapacitated> <Incapacitated survivors don't count> <First equipping or taking 15+ damage from a single hit delays healing by 3 secs> <Heals up to 90% Max HP>
- Prescription Medication: Can buy pills/adrenaline shot for free once per round in the !buy menu.
- War Wounds: After reviving or being revived from incapacitation only caused by infected, +7 per level above 201 additional maximum HP for the rest of the round. <Hanging revives don't count> <Max gain per revive: 250 HP, Overall: 2,500HP> <✖ VS>
- Cleansing Pills: Consuming Pain Pills removes most bad status effects and gives status effect immunity for 15 seconds. <45 second cooldown for immunity> <Press RELOAD with pills in hand to get cooldown time> <✖ VS>
- Assassin Drone: Allows you to summon a assassin drone that shoots at special infected and tanks only, dealing 300 damage every 4 seconds on each shot. Each consecutive shot on the same target deals +300 additional damage (Max: 900HP) <Incompatible with other drones> <✖ VS>
Tips for effectively using this buff set <top>
- If you need to heal and get rid of status effects off of you and other survivors, it is best to do so while the Shadow Tank is around. If he is hiding instead, then you should instead revive any dead teammates since you'll be taking damage from his Shadow Corrupt ability if your current HP is 10% or more of your maximum HP.
- If you need bounty, place down the turret towards where the infected are coming from when you are on the top floor of the oil rig fighting the Shadow Tank by the containers.
- If you are shadow marked, be sure to shoot the tank once every 3 seconds or so to avoid taking any damage from his Shadow Taunt ability.