Recommended Equipment Buff Set 5 (BaBS)
Recommended Equipment Buff Set 5 (BaBS V2.1)
Back to Main Guide Page
Back to The Types of Buff Sets Page
Back to Recommended Equipment Buff Sets Page
Go to Recommended | EBS1 | EBS2 | EBS3 | EBS4 | EBS5
This Buff set is situated more towards using vomit jar's against infected as their own medicine.
Infection Controller COOP <top>
- (SURV) Knife
- (SURV) Goggles / Finale Dominator*
- (SURV) |V| Corrosive Vomit Jar
- (SURV) |V| Gory Killer
- (SURV) |E| Deep Cuts
- (SURV) |E| Blunt Force Trauma
- (SURV) Tenacity
- (SURV) |E| Zombie Erradicator
- (SURV) Double Projectile
- (SURV) Grenade Trap
- (SURV) Chainsaw Dumbass
- (SURV) Dense Vomit Cloud
- (SURV) |V| Double Barrel Shotgun
- (SURV) Survival Payment
- (SURV) Peanut Blessing
- (SURV) Hunting Reward
- If you have binded the Goggles Buff with the Binder item, you can swap it out for the Finale Dominator Buff.
Weapons used in this buff set
- Any Primary Weapon (Whichever your good with)
Benefits of this buff set <top>
- Knife: Gives you 1 knife that can be used to release yourself from an SI attack once. Your knife can be used after 1 second of being pinned, by pressing ZOOM button.
- Goggles: Obtain goggles that protect you from bile. Buff includes "Cheap Goggles" buff effect.
- Finale Dominator: On finale/survival maps, On each special infected kill, +1 stack of finale dominator (+2 stacks on each uber special infected kill), up to 15. +2% increased damage, +1% increased defense, +1% increased movement speed, +0.5% increased fire rate, +2% increased reload speed and +2% chance to save ammo. You lose a stack in (25-stacks) seconds or if pinned by special infected or if incapacitated. You lose all stacks on death.
- Corrosive Vomit Jar: Throwing a vomit jar on infected will disable defenses for the duration of the vomit. Lasts 5 seconds on tanks. +50% increased Acid Jar skill damage. <✖ VS>
- Gory Killer: Chainsaws deal +10% (Max: 500HP on tanks) of the target's maximum HP as additional damage. <✖ VS>
- Deep Cuts: Allows sharp melee weapons to ignore tank melee resistance and never break. <✖ VS>
- Blunt Force Trauma: After 3 melee strikes on the same Special Infected with Bats or the Golf Club, x2 damage dealt and 1 second stun. <Target can't be stunned if it has been stunned less than 15 seconds ago> <✖ VS>
- Tenacity: +200 additional maximum HP per level above 200. You instantly die if HP reaches 0. <Health from medkits is reduced for each medkit used (100% -> 66% -> 33%)> <increases aggro from Tanks by 50%> <Max defense while equipped: 50%> <Max gain from this buff: 7,500HP><Increases damage taken from all hits by 3> <✖ VS>
- Zombie Erradicator: Allows you to instantly kill regular common infected (those not affected by certain buffs/Tank abilities) with any weapon.
- Double Projectile: Allows you to throw 2 pipe bomb and vomit jar projectiles.
- Grenade Trap: Allows you to setup throwable traps on the floor. Aim the floor while crouching and shove (right-click) to setup trap. Up to 3 traps can be out at the same time with a max of 3 of each type per round.
- Chainsaw Dumbass: On common infected kill, +5% chainsaw fuel refill. On special infected kill, +20% chainsaw fuel refill.
- Dense Vomit Cloud: After throwing vomit jars, infected continue to be biled while passing through it.
<Versus: it can only affect 3 special infected>
- Double Barrel Shotgun: Converts tier 1 shotguns into Double Barrel Shotguns. They have: 2 shells in mag, x2 damage per shot, instant fire rate, reloading fills both shells at once. <✖ VS>
- Survival Payment: After the round begins, +1 bounty earned every 2 minutes. <Bounty not awarded if inside saferoom>
- Peanut Blessing: While under Moustachio Bless. +1 stack of peanut blessing for each bounty earning action. Additional bounty = x stacks, up to max of 3 stacks. Effect resets when Moustachio Bless ends.
- Hunting Reward: On each special infected kill, +2% chance to get +1 additional bounty on bounty earning action. <Max: 30%>
- If you want to get off the buff effects associated with the vomit jar from two buffs, make sure that you are accurate when throwing vomit jars towards your target by being close to them. That way you will be able to inflict them and other special infected around with the "Dense Vomit Cloud" buff effect.