Recommended Equipment Buff Set 1 (UQBO) (BaBS)
Recommended Equipment Buff Set 1 (Unique/Quest Buffs Only) (BaBS V2.4.13)
Back to Main Guide Page
Back to The Types of Buff Sets Page
Back to Recommended Equipment Buff Sets (UQBO) Page
Go to Recommended | EBS1 | EBS2 | EBS3 (UQBO)
This Buff set is situated more towards using fire to take down the infected.
Fire Fighter COOP (UQBO) <top>
- (SURV) Knife
- (SURV) Goggles / Finale Dominator+*
- (SURV) On Fire+
- (SURV) Intense Fire
- (SURV) Anger Ignition+
- (SURV) Tenacity+
- (SURV) Hyperactive
- (SURV) Immolation
- (SURV) Tactical Reload
- (SURV) Grenade Trap
- (SURV) M60 Dumbass
- (SURV) Dummy Rounds+
- (SURV) Adrenaline Run
- (SURV) Survival Payment
- (SURV) Peanut Blessing
- (SURV) Hunting Reward+
Buff Enhancements Used:
- General Dominator: Removes map limits. Max stacks 10 on normal maps. (Finale Dominator)
- Fire Boost: Increases chance to activate to 3%. (On Fire)
- Furious Ignition: Increases chance to activate to 3%. <Also works on Enhanced Anger Ignition>(Anger Ignition)
- |E| Vigor: Increases the potency of all heal/regen effects by 3. (Tenacity)
- Phantom Rounds: Gain chance to regain a second bullet. Chance is equal to half ammo save chance. (Dummy Rounds)
- |E| Trusted Consumer: When at maximum chance, you can buy from the Bounty Menu with insufficient bounty if you have at least 50% of the required cost, putting you into negative bounty. <Cannot be used on items in the Miscellaneous category> (Hunting Reward)
- If you have binded the Goggles Buff with the Binder item, you can swap it out for the Finale Dominator Buff.
Weapons used in this buff set:
- Any Primary Weapon
- Any Secondary Weapon
Benefits of this buff set: <top>
- Knife: Gives you 1 knife that can be used to release yourself from an SI attack once. Your knife can be used after 1 second of being pinned, by pressing ZOOM button.
- Goggles: Obtain goggles that protect you from bile. Buff includes "Cheap Goggles" buff effect.
- Finale Dominator: On finale/survival maps, Special Infected kills give a stack of Finale Dominator (Uber Infected kills give 2 stacks), max 15. Each one gives 2% Attack, 1% Defense, 1% move speed, 0.5% fire rate, 1% reload speed, 2% ammo save chance and 1% deploy speed. A stack is lost if no Special Infected is killed in (25-stacks) seconds or if pinned by special infected or if incapacitated. You lose all stacks on death.
- On Fire: 1% chance of setting any infected on fire on each gun shot.
- Intense Fire: Infected ignited by you take +1% of current HP as bonus damage per fire tick. <No effect on tanks>
- Anger Ignition: On Infected hitting you, 1% chance to ignite everything around you. <Your teammates receive 1HP fire damage from this> <Incompatible with Enhanced Anger Ignition>
- Tenacity: +200 additional maximum HP per level above 200, but you will die if HP reaches 0. Medkits heal 33% max HP, but can heal for 66% and 100% max HP each once per round if missing HP % is greater than the heal. <increases aggro from Tanks by 50%> <Max defense while equipped: 50%> <Max gain from this buff: 7,500HP> <Increases damage taken from all hits by 3> <✖ VS>
- Hyperactive: On using pills/adrenaline shot, +10% increased swing and movement speed and swing stamina cannot decrease for 15 seconds. Hyperactive cannot be re-applied for 15 seconds. <Press RELOAD with meds in hand to get cooldown time>
- Immolation: Pressing the ZOOM key consumes molotov in hand, igniting yourself. +20% slow reduction and any infected (not tanks) nearby will catch fire. -1 damage received every 0.2 seconds, defenses become 0 while active or during cooldown. <Duration: 25 seconds> <25 second cooldown between uses> <✖ VS>
- Tactical Reload: If manually reloading with 1+ bullets left,+10% increased reload speed. +15% for AWP and Scout snipers. <Doesn't affect Shotguns or the Grenade Launcher>
- Grenade Trap: Allows you to setup throwable traps on the floor. It will detonate if any enemy infected gets close and creates a projectile based on the trap type. Traps cannot trigger in 3 seconds of being placed, and will detonate after 2 minutes. <Shove floor with throwable in hand to place> <Pipe bomb traps deal double damage and have no dropoff> <Max 3 active traps. In VS max 3 of each type per round>
- M60 Dumbass: On common infected kill, restores 2 bullets to the M60. On special infected kill, restores 8 bullets to the M60. <✖ VS>
- Dummy Rounds: Gives ranged weapons 20% chance not to consume ammunition. Doesn't work with Grenade Launchers.
- Adrenaline Run: While at least 1 tank is alive, infinite adrenaline effect. <✖ Survival>
- Survival Payment: After the round begins, +1 bounty earned every 2 minutes. <Bounty not awarded if inside saferoom>
- Peanut Blessing: While under Moustachio Bless. +1 stack of peanut blessing for each bounty earning action. Additional bounty = x stacks, up to max of 3 stacks. Effect resets when Moustachio Bless ends.
- Hunting Reward: On each special infected kill, +2% chance to get +1 additional bounty on bounty earning action. <Max: 30%>
Tips for effectively using this buff set: <top>
- Some of the buffs that can inflict fire damage onto infected will be effective in getting them killed much more quickly than just firing at them with bullets or meleeing them with melee weapons.