Halloween event has ended. 21st November last date to use candy.
Recommended DPT Buff Set (UQBO) (DTG)
Recommended Dormant Pulverizer Tank Buff Set (Unique/Quest Buffs Only) (DTG V2.0.9)
Back to Main Guide Page
Back to Dormant Pulverizer Tank Page
Go to Recommended | DPTBS | DPTBS (UQBO) | DPTBS (CS)
Dormant Pulverizer (UQBO) <top>
- (SURV) |Q| Piercing Bullets
- (SURV) Tank Slayer
- (SURV) Ranged Expert
- (SURV) Guardian Moustachio
- (SURV) Morphine Injector
- (SURV) Tenacity / Mindset Change*
- (SURV) Hyperactive
- (SURV) Tactical Reload
- (SURV) Mobility Master
- (SURV) Double Projectile / Infirmary*
- (SURV) Frag Grenade
- (SURV) Freezing Grenade
- (SURV) Dummy Rounds
- (SURV) Adrenaline Run
- (SURV) Prescription Medication
- (SURV) Trailing Haste
Buff Enhancements Used
- Guardian Recharger (Guardian Moustachio)
- Boosted Morphine (Morphine Injector)
- Doctor's Orders (Prescription Medication)
- If you want a challenge against the Dormant Pulverizer Tank, you can swap out the Tenacity Buff for the Mindset Change Buff.
- If you want to have 2 first aid kits instead of 1, you can swap out the Double Projectile Buff for the Infirmary Buff.
Benefits of this buff set <top>
- Piercing Bullets: Upon shooting the same infected, +1% increased damage per bullet (+2% with Hunting Rifle and +3% with Magnum pistol, AWP or Scout sniper rifles). Effect resets when changing target, changing weapon, or reloading. With shotguns, chance to gain 1% per pellet, chance = 100% - (weapon tier * pellet count). <Max bonus: +150%>
- Tank Slayer: You deal +300HP bonus damage to tanks every 4 seconds with ranged guns. <✖ VS>
- Ranged Expert: Assault Rifles and SMGs ignore the defenses of target, they're not affected by attack bonuses from buffs, shoot -25% slower and reload -10% slower. <✖ VS>
- Guardian Moustachio: Gives 5 seconds of moustachio bless if lethal damage is taken. <Works only once per round>
- Morphine Injector: Heals 3 HP every 5 seconds while not incapacitated or hanging from a ledge. Cannot heal if poisoned. <Incompatible with Advanced Morphine Injector Buff>
- Tenacity: +200 additional maximum HP per level above 200. You instantly die if HP reaches 0.<Health from medkits is reduced for each medkit used (100% -> 66% -> 33%)> <increases aggro from Tanks by 50%> <Max defense while equipped: 50%> <Max gain from this buff: 7,500HP><Increases damage taken from all hits by 3> <✖ VS>
- Mindset Change: Allows you to be incapacitated an unlimited number of times. On each incap, max incap HP = 90% of previous value. Using a first aid kit restores it to full. <Incap max health won't go lower than 300> <✖ VS>
- Hyperactive: On using pills/adrenaline shot, +10% increased swing and movement speed, swing stamina cannot decrease, able to run through common infected for 15 seconds. <Incompatible with Ninja Buff>
- Tactical Reload: If manually reloading with 1+ bullets left. +15% increased reload speed. <Doesn't affect Pistols, Shotguns or the Grenade Launcher>
- Mobility Master: Enables you to double jump in the air or double dash in any direction. <15 second cooldown for dashing> <Cannot dash/jump while crouching, walking, incapacitated, incapable of moving or scoped> <Triple tapping WALK key can toggle Dash functionality> <✖ VS>
- Double Projectile: Allows you to throw 2 pipe bomb and vomit jar projectiles.
- Infirmary: In place for throwables, able to equip 2 health items (First Aid/Defib) at once. <Can't pickup second health item with throwable in hand, swap to other weapon first> <Press the ZOOM key with your health item held to swap between the two> <You will drop your secondary item on death or when the round concludes>
- Frag Grenade: Your pipe bomb will instantly detonate on collision. <Incompatible with Sticky Grenade buff>
- Freezing Grenade: Exchanges pipe bombs for freezing bombs. Infected caught in the explosion suffer movement speed loss or become frozen depending on distance. <Freeze duration: 10 seconds (3 for tanks)> <You can't freeze ice tanks> <Incompatible with other buffs that change grenade contents> <Same target can't be frozen for 15 seconds>
- Dummy Rounds: Gives ranged weapons 20% chance not to consume ammunition. Doesn't work with Grenade Launchers.
- Adrenaline Run: While at least 1 tank is alive, infinite adrenaline effect. <✖ Survival>
- Prescription Medication: Can buy pills/adrenaline shot for free once per round in the !buy menu.
- Trailing Haste: If behind average survivor map progression, +10% movement speed. If alone within 400 units, +10% movement speed. <No effect if only survivor alive> <✖ VS, Survival>