Halloween event has ended. 21st November last date to use candy.
Recommended DPT Buff Set (DTG)
Recommended Dormant Pulverizer Tank Buff Set (DTG V2.0.9)
Back to Main Guide Page
Back to Dormant Pulverizer Tank Page
Go to Recommended | DPTBS | DPTBS (UQBO) | DPTBS (CS)
Dormant Pulverizer <top>
- (SURV) |Q| Piercing Bullets / Hyperactive*
- (SURV) Tank Slayer
- (SURV) Ranged Expert / Hyperactive*
- (SURV) |E| Zapping Gun / Frag Grenade*
- (SURV) Tenacity / Mindset Change*
- (SURV) |E| Advanced Morphine Injector
- (SURV) |E| Tank Duelist / |E| Weak Point Spotter*
- (SURV) Mobility Master
- (SURV) |E| Berserk
- (SURV) Infirmary / |E| Fentanyl Injector*
- (SURV) |E| Sticky Bomb
- (SURV) |C| Discharger
- (SURV) Adrenaline Run
- (SURV) Prescription Medication / Freezing Grenade*
- (SURV) Trailing Haste
- (SURV) |V| Assassin Drone
Buff Enhancements Used
- Boosted Morphine (|E| Advanced Morphine Injector)
- Tank Resister (|E| Tank Duelist)
- Doctor's Orders (Prescription Medication)
- Medic Assassin (|V| Assassin Drone)
- If you don't want to use either the Piercing Bullets or Ranged Expert Buffs, you can swap either one out for the Hyperactive Buff.
- If you want to freeze the infected rather than stun them, you can swap out the |E| Zapping Gun Buff for the Frag Grenade Buff.
- If you want a challenge against the Dormant Pulverizer Tank, you can swap out the Tenacity Buff for the Mindset Change Buff.
- If you don't have the Tank Resister Buff Enhancement for the |E| Tank Duelist Buff, you can swap it out for the |E| Weak Point Spotter Buff.
- If you want to have more regeneration over having 2 first aid kits, you can swap out the Infirmary Buff for the |E| Fentanyl Injector Buff.
- If you want to freeze the infected rather than stun them, you can swap out the Prescription Medication Buff for the Freezing Grenade Buff.
Benefits of this buff set <top>
- Piercing Bullets: Upon shooting the same infected, +1% increased damage per bullet (+2% with Hunting Rifle and +3% with Magnum pistol, AWP or Scout sniper rifles). Effect resets when changing target, changing weapon, or reloading. With shotguns, chance to gain 1% per pellet, chance = 100% - (weapon tier * pellet count). <Max bonus: +150%>
- Hyperactive: On using pills/adrenaline shot, +10% increased swing and movement speed, swing stamina cannot decrease, able to run through common infected for 15 seconds. <Incompatible with Ninja Buff>
- Tank Slayer: You deal +300HP bonus damage to tanks every 4 seconds with ranged guns. <✖ VS>
- Ranged Expert: Assault Rifles and SMGs ignore the defenses of target, they're not affected by attack bonuses from buffs, shoot -25% slower and reload -10% slower. <✖ VS>
- Zapping Gun: Moving around charges the pistol. For each 1% charge, +10 bonus damage dealt. When fully charged, +2 second stun on target affected. Each shot resets charge to 0. <Charged shot activates on special infected and tanks only> <Tanks can't be stunned in 15 seconds of another stun> <Gun recharge rate: 3% per second running, 1% crouching/walking> <✖ VS>
- Frag Grenade: Your pipe bomb will instantly detonate on collision. <Incompatible with Sticky Grenade buff>
- Tenacity: +200 additional maximum HP per level above 200. You instantly die if HP reaches 0.<Health from medkits is reduced for each medkit used (100% -> 66% -> 33%)> <increases aggro from Tanks by 50%> <Max defense while equipped: 50%> <Max gain from this buff: 7,500HP><Increases damage taken from all hits by 3> <✖ VS>
- Mindset Change: Allows you to be incapacitated an unlimited number of times. On each incap, max incap HP = 90% of previous value. Using a first aid kit restores it to full. <Incap max health won't go lower than 300> <✖ VS>
- Advanced Morphine Injector: Heals 1% missing HP every 5 seconds while not incapacitated or hanging from a ledge. Cannot be healed if poisoned. <Incompatible with Morphine Injector Buff> <✖ VS>
- Tank Duelist: -20% less damage taken from tanks. +200% increased tank aggro to you. <✖ VS>
- Weak Point Spotter: Allows you to randomly ignore defenses and immunities on infected.<Chance: 3%> <Piercing immunities sets all attack bonuses for that shot to zero> <✖ VS>
- Mobility Master: Enables you to double jump in the air or double dash in any direction. <15 second cooldown for dashing> <Cannot dash/jump while crouching, walking, incapacitated, incapable of moving or scoped> <Triple tapping WALK key can toggle Dash functionality> <✖ VS>
- Berserk: When active, ignore defenses and immunities for 30 seconds. If you die, the effect ends and goes on cooldown. <Available in the !buy menu> <Cooldown: 5 minutes> <Piercing immunities sets all attack bonuses for that shot to zero> <✖ VS>
- Infirmary: In place for throwables, able to equip 2 health items (First Aid/Defib) at once. <Can't pickup second health item with throwable in hand, swap to other weapon first> <Press the ZOOM key with your health item held to swap between the two> <You will drop your secondary item on death or when the round concludes>
- Fentanyl Injector: Heals 3HP/s after receiving damage from tanks until you reach full health. Cannot be healed if poisoned or incapacitated.
- Sticky Bomb: Holding USE and shoving a tank will deploy a bomb for 30 seconds. When it blows, all infected in 350 units take 15,000 true damage. Survivors nearby take 15% max HP damage and be stunned for 5 seconds. Bomb fails if tank dies. Only 1 bomb attachable at a time. <Target must have 100k HP or more> <Uses on the same target halves damage up to 2 times> <Once per round> <✖ VS>
- Discharger: Allows you to deploy a device in the ground using your defibrillator. It damages, ignites and stuns infected around. On the last tick, it defibrillates back all nearby survivors and deals more damage. <Hold defib to shove the floor while crouching to activate> <Duration: 8 seconds> <Damage: 400 every 0.5 seconds (3000 on the last tick)> <Once per round> <✖ VS>
- Adrenaline Run: While at least 1 tank is alive, infinite adrenaline effect. <✖ Survival>
- Prescription Medication: Can buy pills/adrenaline shot for free once per round in the !buy menu.
- Freezing Grenade: Exchanges pipe bombs for freezing bombs. Infected caught in the explosion suffer movement speed loss or become frozen depending on distance. <Freeze duration: 10 seconds (3 for tanks)> <You can't freeze ice tanks> <Incompatible with other buffs that change grenade contents> <Same target can't be frozen for 15 seconds>
- Trailing Haste: If behind average survivor map progression, +10% movement speed. If alone within 400 units, +10% movement speed. <No effect if only survivor alive> <✖ VS, Survival>
- Assassin Drone: Allows you to summon a assassin drone that shoots at special infected and tanks only, dealing 300 damage every 4 seconds on each shot. Each consecutive shot on the same target deals +300 additional damage (Max: 900HP) <Incompatible with other drones> <✖ VS>