Recommended DPT Buff Set (CS) (DTG)
Recommended Dormant Pulverizer Tank Buff Set (Cabin Scenario) (DTG V2.2.2)
Back to Main Guide Page
Back to Dormant Pulverizer Tank Page
Go to Recommended | DPTBS | DPTBS (UQBO) | DPTBS (CS)
Dormant Pulverizer (Cabin)
- (SURV) |E| Tank Duelist+ / Deflection Suit* (Level 1)
- (SURV) |C| Discharger (Level 1)
- (SURV) |V| Assassin Drone+ / |E| Pet* (Level 1)
- (SURV) Hidden Magnum (Unique Slot)
Buff Enhancements Used:
- Tank Resister: 20% defense is now 20% damage resistance, making it always active. (|E| Tank Duelist)
- Medic Assassin: Assassin Drone shot has chance to heal for 80HP. Chance is equal to 3% of damage dealt. (|V| Assassin Drone)
- If you do not have the |E| Tank Duelist Buff or the Buff Enhancement for it, you can swap it out for the Deflection Suit Buff.
- If you prefer to use a charger pet over a drone against the Dormant Pulverizer Tank, you can swap out the |V| Assassin Drone Buff for the |E| Pet Buff.
Benefits of this buff set
- |E| Tank Duelist: -20% less damage taken from tanks. +200% increased tank aggro to you. <✖ VS>
- Deflection Suit: Reflect 50% of melee damage taken against infected. Against tanks and witches, reflect 25% of melee damage taken. <Damage returned won't generate Tank aggro> <✖ VS>
- |C| Discharger: Allows you to deploy a defibrillator in the ground. It damages, ignites and stuns infected around. On the last tick, it resurrects back all nearby survivors and deals more damage. <Shove floor with defib while crouching to activate> <Tank can't be stunned in 15 seconds of another stun/freeze> <Damage: 300 every 0.5 seconds for 8 seconds (3000 on last tick)> <Once per round> <✖ VS>
- |V| Assassin Drone: Allows you to summon a assassin drone that shoots at special infected and tanks only, dealing 300 damage every 4 seconds on each shot. Each consecutive shot on the same target deals +300 additional damage (Max: 900HP). Upon reaching maximum damage, damage resets to 300HP. <Incompatible with other drones> <✖ VS>
- |E| Pet: Allows you to spawn a charger pet. Charger pet has 1,000HP and deals 250HP damage to enemy infected. It only has one life but can be recalled and respawned at will if the charger pet did not die. <Spawnable in the !buy menu> <If the pet is lost within 3 seconds, it can be respawned> <✖ VS> (Command: sm_pet)
- Hidden Magnum: On incapacitation, gives you magnum instead of a pistol.
Tips for effectively using this buff set: <top>
- If you want a lot of free damage on the tank, use the |C| Discharger Buff and activate it near the tank to get the maximum benefit out of the effect.