Halloween event has ended. 21st November last date to use candy.
Recommended Defensive Buff Set (CS) (MGS)
Recommended Defensive Buff Set (Cabin Scenario) (MGS V2.0.1)
Back to Marvelous Gaming Scenario Page
Back to Cabin Scenario Page
Go to Recommended | OBS1 | OBS2 | DBS | HBS | SBS
- (SURV) Group morale
- (SURV) |E| Promise / Goggles*
- (SURV) |E| Courage / Mindset Change*
Buff Enhancements Used
- If you do not have the |E| Promise Buff, you can swap it out for the Goggles Buff.
- If you do not have the |E| Courage Buff, you can swap it out for the Mindset Change Buff.
Benefit in Buff Sets
- Group morale: -1% reduced damage taken for every other survivor alive.
- Promise: +1000 increased max HP. On other survivor death to infected, -400 damage (- their level). Damage is scaled based on current HP and ignored below 10% HP. <You don't take damage if incapacitated> <✖ VS>
- Goggles: Obtain goggles that protect you from bile. Buff includes "Cheap Goggles" buff effect.
- Courage: After reviving a teammate (hanging revives don't count), they take -50% less damage (including true damage), and gain +25% movement speed. The bonuses decay over 25 seconds. <✖ VS>
- Mindset Change: Allows you to be incapacitated an unlimited number of times. On each incap, max incap HP = 90% of previous value. Using a first aid kit restores it to full. <Incap max health won't go lower than 300> <✖ VS>