Recommended Defensive Buff Set (CS) (MGS)
Recommended Defensive Buff Set (Cabin Scenario) (MGS V2.0.1)
Back to Marvelous Gaming Scenario Page
Back to Cabin Scenario Page
Go to Recommended | OBS1 | OBS2 | DBS | HBS | SBS
- (SURV) Group morale
- (SURV) |E| Promise / Goggles*
- (SURV) |E| Courage / Mindset Change*
Buff Enhancements Used
- If you do not have the |E| Promise Buff, you can swap it out for the Goggles Buff.
- If you do not have the |E| Courage Buff, you can swap it out for the Mindset Change Buff.
Benefit in Buff Sets
- Group morale: -1% reduced damage taken for every other survivor alive.
- Promise: +1000 increased max HP. On other survivor death to infected, -400 damage (- their level). Damage is scaled based on current HP and ignored below 10% HP. <You don't take damage if incapacitated> <✖ VS>
- Goggles: Obtain goggles that protect you from bile. Buff includes "Cheap Goggles" buff effect.
- Courage: After reviving a teammate (hanging revives don't count), they take -50% less damage (including true damage), and gain +25% movement speed. The bonuses decay over 25 seconds. <✖ VS>
- Mindset Change: Allows you to be incapacitated an unlimited number of times. On each incap, max incap HP = 90% of previous value. Using a first aid kit restores it to full. <Incap max health won't go lower than 300> <✖ VS>