Recommended Defensive Buff Set (ClS-MGS)
Recommended Defensive Buff Set (ClS-MGS V2.0.4)
Back to Scenario Page
Back to Cleanse Scenario Page
Go to Recommended | OBS | DBS | HBS | SBS
Defensive Buff Set
- (SURV) Knife
- (SURV) Goggles / |E| Dying Berserk*
- (SURV) Guardian Moustachio+
- (SURV) Group morale
- (SURV) General Tank Handler
- (SURV) |E| Super Moustachio Bless
- (SURV) |E| Tank Duelist+
- (SURV) Unstoppable
- (SURV) |V| Guardian Dispenser
- (SURV) |V| Protective Bag
- (SURV) Avenger
- (SURV) Mobility Master
- (SURV) |V| Enraging Waves
- (SURV) Health Dispenser
- (SURV) |E| Slaying Automata+
- (SURV) |V| War Wounds
Buff Enhancements Used
- Guardian Recharger (Guardian Moustachio)
- Tank Resister (|E| Tank Duelist)
- Explosive Automata (|E| Slaying Automata)
- If you have binded the Goggles Buff with the Binder item, you can swap it out for the |E| Dying Berserk Buff.
Weapons used in this buff set
- Either Rifle or Sniper Rifle Primary Weapons
- Any Secondary Weapon (Whichever your good with)
Benefits of this buff set <top>
- Knife: Gives you 1 knife that can be used to release yourself from an SI attack once. Your knife can be used after 1 second of being pinned, by pressing ZOOM button.
- Goggles: Obtain goggles that protect you from bile. Buff includes "Cheap Goggles" buff effect.
- Dying Berserk: Upon taking lethal damage (except fall damage) you become spared from death for 6 seconds. Your shots consume 0 ammo, ignore enemy defenses and immunities and become immune to bad status and CC effects. You will also draw tank aggro if no-one else already is. <Piercing immunities sets all attack bonuses for that shot to zero> <✖ VS>
- Guardian Moustachio: Gives 5 seconds of moustachio bless if lethal damage is taken. <Works only once per round>
- Group morale: -1% reduced damage taken for every other survivor alive.
- General Tank Handler: -0.12% reduced damage taken from tanks x current level. <Max buff defense percent: 90%>
- Super Moustachio Bless: On triggering moustachio bless, become immune to crowd control for the effect duration. <Blocks: Pounce, Ride, Charge, Pummel, Tongue, Tank Punch, Ability CC> <✖ VS>
- Tank Duelist: -20% less damage taken from tanks. +200% increased tank aggro to you. <✖ VS>
- Unstoppable: Gives you the ability to block Special Infected Pins. Chance = current HP % + 3%. -15% chance for each SI nearby above 3. -20% chance for each Uber SI nearby. <Does not work if incapacitated, rushing or while Immolation is active> <Doesn't block status effects, tank punches or boomer slaps> <✖ VS>
- Guardian Dispenser: Before taking lethal damage, a health device triggers on you. Heals nearby survivors for +5HP + 0.3% Max HP per second, cures all bad status effects and gives moustachio bless for 2 seconds. <Duration: 14 seconds> <Works only once per round> <First aid kit NOT required> <✖ VS>
- Protective Bag: Allows you to activate a special device for 8 (2 on VS) seconds. +immune to all sources of damage, but cannot attack or move. All infected will lose interest in you and ignore you. <Cooldown: 5 minutes> <Must be on the ground to activate>
- Avenger: On any infected kill on a survivor, +200% increased damage dealt to the killer and cannot be killed by it for 8 seconds. Increased damage dealt scales down overtime. Effect time resets if the killer kills again. <You can have more than one revenge target> <✖ VS>
- Mobility Master: Enables you to double jump in the air or double dash in any direction. <15 second cooldown for dashing> <Cannot dash/jump while crouching, walking, incapacitated, incapable of moving or scoped> <Triple tapping WALK key can toggle Dash functionality> <✖ VS>
- Enraging Waves: Allows you to use a device. When activated all tanks around will immediately reset aggro and focus you for 10 seconds or until device is deactivated. <Cooldown: 3 minutes>
- Health Dispenser: Allows you to place a special device on the floor using medikit. Nearby survivors receive +15 + 0.5% Max HP per second, cured of all bad status effects and given moustachio bless for 5 seconds. <Hold medikit and shove floor while crouching to activate> <Duration: 14 seconds> <Versus: 8HP per second, 1 second of moustachio bless, does not clear bad statuses> <Once per round>
- Slaying Automata: Allows you to deploy a turret that shoots at infected every second within 600 units, 180* arc, dealing 150 damage. <Turret can only be spawned once, but can be rotated by pressing USE> <Turret shuts down if idle for 20 seconds, anyone can press USE to wake it> <Max 3 active turrets at once, idle turrets will be removed in place of new ones> <✖ VS>
- War Wounds: After reviving or being revived from incapacitation only caused by infected, +7 per level above 201 additional maximum HP for the rest of the round. <Hanging revives don't count> <Max gain per revive: 250 HP, Overall: 2,500HP> <✖ VS>
Tips for effectively using this buff set <top>
- If you are not shadow marked, try to aggro the Shadow Tank off of the shadow marked players so that you can soak the damage for them instead.
- If you currently have a high amount of HP and don't want to focus on soaking damage from the Shadow Tank, you can go a bit away instead and focus on aggroing nearby SI with your Unstoppable Buff to you so they don't affect other survivors who may be focusing down the tank instead.
- Whenever you have both the Enraging Waves and Protective Bag Buffs available for use, wait until the Shadow Tank has first appeared, find a place where everyone can deal free damage to the tank and activate both buffs so the tank will be forced to stay near you for several seconds.
- If you need bounty, place down the turret towards where the infected are coming from when you are on the top floor of the oil rig fighting the Shadow Tank by the containers.