Recommended DBrT Buff Set (DTG)
Recommended Dormant Brutal Tank Buff Set (DTG V2.2.4)
Back to Main Guide Page
Back to Dormant Brutal Tank Page
Go to Recommended | DBrTBS | DBrTBS (UQBO) | DBrTBS (CS)
Dormant Brutal <top>
- (SURV) |Q| Piercing Bullets+ / Ranged Expert+*
- (SURV) |E| Zapping Gun+ / Frag Grenade*
- (SURV) Guardian Moustachio+
- (SURV) |E| Fentanyl Injector / Tenacity+*
- (SURV) |E| Advanced Morphine Injector+
- (SURV) |E| Tank Duelist+ |E| Weak Point Spotter*
- (SURV) |V| Protective Bag / |E| Auto-Medical*
- (SURV) Hyperactive
- (SURV) |E| Berserk+
- (SURV) Mobility Master
- (SURV) Health Dispenser / |E| Reactive Inoculation*
- (SURV) Adrenaline Run
- (SURV) Special First Aid+
- (SURV) |E| Cleansing Pills+ / Freezing Grenade*
- (SURV) Trailing Haste
- (SURV) |E| Cupid's Arrow
Buff Enhancements Used:
- |E| Armor Piercing Bullets: Shots may reduce more Tank armor, Flesh armor or Barrier health. Bonus reduction is equal to the weapon's bonus damage per shot. All weapons except AWP/Scout have 1/3 chance to activate. (|Q| Piercing Bullets)
- |E| Ranged Perfectionist: Assault Rifles and SMGs no longer suffer range damage dropoff. (Ranged Expert)
- Loaded Zap: Zapping Gun only activates when at 100% charge. (|E| Zapping Gun)
- Guardian Recharger: Guardian Moustachio recharges 4 minutes after activating. (Guardian Moustachio)
- |E| Vigor: Increases the potency of all heal/regen effects by 3. (Tenacity)
- Boosted Morphine: Using Pills/Adrenaline will heal for 3HP/sec for 20 seconds. <Also works with Advanced Morphine Injector> (|E| Advanced Morphine Injector)
- Tank Resister: -20% less damage taken from tanks. +200% increased tank aggro to you. <✖ VS> (|E| Tank Duelist)
- Juggernaut: Duration 20 secs but resist CC, SI pins (unstoppable effect) and tank punch stuns when active. Cooldown 4 mins. (|E| Berserk)
- Special Defibrillator: Defibs also activate the effects of Special First Aid. (Special First Aid)
- Cleansing Aura: Immunity activate now clears and immunizes nearby allies. (|E| Cleansing Pills)
- If you prefer to have a medium damage increasing buff over an incremental damage increasing buff you can swap out the |Q| Piercing Bullets Buff for the Ranged Expert Buff.
- If you want to freeze the tank rather than stun it, you can swap out the |E| Zapping Gun Buff for the Frag Grenade Buff.
- If you want a challenge against the Dormant Brutal Tank, you can swap out the |E| Fentanyl Injector Buff for the Tenacity Buff.
- If you don't have the Tank Resister Buff Enhancement for the |E| Tank Duelist Buff, you can swap it out for the |E| Weak Point Spotter Buff.
- If you want to be able to heal before you take lethal damage over full protection, you can swap out the |V| Protective Bag Buff for the |E| Auto-Medical Buff.
- If you want resistance against the fear bad status effect over healing it, you can swap out the Health Dispenser Buff for the |E| Reactive Inoculation Buff.
- If you want to freeze the tank rather than stun it, you can swap out the |E| Cleansing Pills Buff for the Freezing Grenade Buff.
Benefits of this buff set: <top>
- |Q| Piercing Bullets: Upon shooting the same Special Infected/Tank, +1% increased damage/bullet (+2% with Hunting Rifle/Single Pistol and +3% with Magnum pistol, AWP or Scout sniper rifles). Effect resets when changing target, changing weapon, or reloading. With shotguns, chance to gain 1% per pellet, chance = 75% - (weapon tier * pellet count). <Max bonus: +150%>
- Ranged Expert: Assault Rifles and SMGs ignore the defenses of your target, they're not affected by attack bonuses from buffs, they shoot and reload -25% slower. <✖ VS>
- |E| Zapping Gun: Moving around charges the pistol. For each 1% charge, +10 bonus damage dealt. When fully charged, +2 second stun on target affected. Each shot resets charge to 0. <Charged shot activates on special infected and tanks only> <Tanks can't be stunned in 15 seconds of another stun/freeze> <Gun recharge rate: 3% per second running, 1% crouching/walking> <✖ VS>
- Frag Grenade: Your pipe bomb will instantly detonate on collision. <Incompatible with Sticky Grenade buff>
- Guardian Moustachio: Gives 5 seconds of moustachio bless if lethal damage is taken. <Works only once per round>
- |E| Fentanyl Injector: Heals 3HP/s after receiving damage from tanks until you reach full health. Cannot be healed if poisoned or incapacitated.
- Tenacity: +200 additional maximum HP per level above 200, but you will die if HP reaches 0. Medkits heal 33% max HP, but can heal for 66% and 100% max HP each once per round if missing HP % is greater than the heal. <increases aggro from Tanks by 50%> <Max defense while equipped: 50%> <Max gain from this buff: 7,500HP> <Increases damage taken from all hits by 3> <✖ VS>
- |E| Advanced Morphine Injector: Heals 1% missing HP every 5 seconds while not incapacitated or hanging from a ledge. Cannot be healed if poisoned. <Incompatible with Morphine Injector Buff> <✖ VS>
- |E| Tank Duelist: -20% less damage taken from tanks. +200% increased tank aggro to you. <✖ VS>
- |E| Weak Point Spotter: Allows you to randomly ignore defenses and immunities on infected. <Chance: 3%> <Piercing immunities sets all attack bonuses for that shot to zero> <✖ VS>
- |V| Protective Bag: Allows you to activate a special device for 8 (2 on VS) seconds. +immune to all sources of damage, but cannot attack or move. All infected will lose interest in you and ignore you. <Cooldown: 5 minutes> <Must be on the ground to activate> (Command: sm_protectbag)
- |E| Auto-Medical: If you have a First Aid Kit, Pills or Adrenaline before taking lethal damage, they are automatically used if they can prevent death. Pills/Adrenaline used from this effect are x2 effective and also activate if they can prevent incapacitation. <Doesn't work if hanging or from fall damage> <First Aid Kit won't activate if pinned> <3 minute cooldown for First Aid Kit> <✖ VS>
- Hyperactive: On using pills/adrenaline shot, +10% increased swing and movement speed and swing stamina cannot decrease for 15 seconds. Hyperactive cannot be re-applied for 15 seconds. <Press RELOAD with meds in hand to get cooldown time>
- |E| Berserk: When active, ignore defenses and immunities for 30 seconds. If you die, the effect ends and goes on cooldown. <Available in the !buy menu> <Cooldown: 5 minutes> <Piercing immunities sets all attack bonuses for that shot to zero> <✖ VS> (Command: sm_berserk)
- Mobility Master: Enables you to double jump in the air or double dash in any direction. <15 second cooldown for dashing, cannot jump for 0.5 seconds on dash start> <Cannot dash/jump while crouching, walking, incapacitated, incapable of moving or scoped> <Triple tapping WALK key can toggle Dash functionality> <✖ VS>
- Health Dispenser: Allows you to place a special device on the floor using medikit. Nearby survivors receive +15 + 0.5% Max HP per second, cured of all bad status effects and given moustachio bless for 5 seconds. <Hold medikit and shove floor while crouching to activate> <Duration: 14 seconds> <Versus: 8HP per second, 1 second of moustachio bless, does not clear bad statuses> <Once per round>
- |E| Reactive Inoculation: After being afflicted with a bad status effect, block that same bad status effect the next time. Stackable with several bad status effects but it won't work against some. for each bad status effect, -5% duration, up to -25% maximum. <✖ VS>
- Adrenaline Run: While at least 1 tank is alive, infinite adrenaline effect. <✖ Survival>
- Special First Aid: On first aid kit use, cure all bad status effects off you and any nearby survivors. You also become immune to the next inflicted bad status effect.
- |E| Cleansing Pills: Consuming Pain Pills removes most bad status effects and gives status effect immunity for 15 seconds. <45 second cooldown for immunity> <Press RELOAD with pills in hand to get cooldown time> <✖ VS>
- Freezing Grenade: Exchanges pipe bombs for freezing bombs. Infected caught in the explosion suffer movement speed loss or become frozen depending on distance. <Tanks can't be frozen in 15 seconds of another stun/freeze> <Incompatible with other buffs that change grenade contents> <Freeze duration: 10 seconds (3 for tanks)> <You can't freeze ice tanks>
- Trailing Haste: If behind average survivor map progression, +10% movement speed. If alone within 400 units, +10% movement speed. <No effect if only survivor alive> <✖ VS, Survival>
- |E| Cupid's Arrow: Dealing damage with AWP / Scout to any special infected makes it fall in love with you. The special infected attacks other infected and protects you. On special infected: lasts 90 seconds, only killable by you. On tanks: lasts 7 seconds, anyone can damage it. <Cooldown: 3 minutes> <A single infected can only be affected by one arrow in its lifetime> <Maximum 2 non-Tank pets alive at once> <✖ VS>
Tips for effectively using this buff set: <top>
- Make the most out of your buffs if you want to quickly deal damage and kill the Dormant Brutal Tank before it can incapacitate or kill you with its attacks.
- If you get feared, be sure to use your status effect removing buffs to get rid of it and move away before the tank can hit you again.