Recommended Charger T Role Buff Set (IBaR)
Recommended Charger Tanky Role Buff Set (IBaR V2.0.3)
Back to Main Guide Page
Back to Recommended Special Infected Role Buff Sets Page
Back to Recommended Charger Role Buff Sets Page
Go to Recommended | Dd | C | T
This buff set is situated more towards defending other infected from harm, and pinning other survivors near them too so you can benefit from being defensive.
Infected Defender <top>
- (INF) Vampire
- (INF) Electricity Wave Protection
- (INF) Common Farming
- (INF) Damage Return
- (INF) Witch Resistance
- (CHRG) Protection duty
Benefits of this buff set
- Vampire: You heal yourself for 10x the amount of physical damage dealt to survivors. <Incompatible with Regeneration Skill>
- Electricity Wave Protection: You won't instantly die when within range of an electricity knife, but will be left with 10% HP instead.
- Common Farming: For each common infected killed, you heal 8% of your Maximum HP back.
- Damage Return: Low chance to return 20% of the damage taken from survivors. Increased chance if current HP = or less than 10% of Maximum HP.
- Witch Resistance: +1000 additional Maximum HP for witches spawned. Witches have +90% reduced damage taken for 10 seconds after being startled.
- Protection duty: -2HP damage blocked for each nearby survivor.
Tips for effectively using this buff set
- If you need to cover for other infected, be in front of them so that you can take the damage for them instead.
- If you see another survivor trying to save a pinned survivor, be sure to charge them down before you don't have the chance to do that easily. That way you can benefit from increased defenses for yourself and help out the infected team.