Recommended Buff Set Against Tanks 3 (BaBS)
Recommended Buff Set Against Tanks 3 (BaBS V2.2.4)
Back to Main Guide Page
Back to The Types of Buff Sets Page
Back to Recommended Buff Sets Against Tanks Page
Go to Recommended | BSAT1 | BSAT2 | BSAT3 | BSAT4 | BSAT5 | BSAT6 | BSAT7
This buff set is suited against the Glutton and Supreme Glutton Tanks for when you need to be able to quickly prevent the survivors from dying inside these tanks.
Hunger Buster COOP <top>
- (SURV) Knife
- (SURV) Goggles / Finale Dominator+*
- (SURV) |E| Zapping Gun+
- (SURV) |P| Mutation Shield (Expires)
- (SURV) Guardian Moustachio+
- (SURV) Group Morale
- (SURV) |E| Fentanyl Injector
- (SURV) General Tank Handler
- (SURV) Tenacity
- (SURV) |E| Super Moustachio Bless
- (SURV) |E| Tank Duelist+
- (SURV) Shoving Expert+
- (SURV) Strength Burst
- (SURV) |V| Enraging Waves
- (SURV) |E| Hidden Strength
- (SURV) Emetic Agent
Buff Enhancements Used
- General Dominator: Removes map limits. Max stacks 10 on normal maps. (Finale Dominator)
- Loaded Zap: Zapping Gun only activates when at 100% charge. (|E| Zapping Gun)
- Guardian Recharger: Guardian Moustachio recharges 4 minutes after activating. (Guardian Moustachio)
- Tank Resister: 20% defense is now 20% damage resistance, making it always active. (|E| Tank Duelist)
- Strong Arm: Enables shoving chargers to stagger them. (Shoving Expert)
- If you have binded the Goggles Buff with the Binder item, you can swap it out for the Finale Dominator Buff.
Weapons used in this buff set
- Any Primary Weapon (whichever your good with)
- Any Pistol (whichever your good with)
Benefits of this buff set <top>
- Knife: Gives you 1 knife that can be used to release yourself from an SI attack once. Your knife can be used after 1 second of being pinned, by pressing ZOOM button.
- Goggles: Obtain goggles that protect you from bile. Buff includes "Cheap Goggles" buff effect.
- Finale Dominator: On finale/survival maps, On each special infected kill, +1 stack of finale dominator (+2 stacks on each uber special infected kill), up to 15. +2% increased damage, +1% increased defense, +1% increased movement speed, +0.5% increased fire rate, +2% increased reload speed and +2% chance to save ammo. You lose a stack in (25-stacks) seconds or if pinned by special infected or if incapacitated. You lose all stacks on death.
- Zapping Gun: Moving around charges the pistol. For each 1% charge, +10 bonus damage dealt. When fully charged, +2 second stun on target affected. Each shot resets charge to 0. <Charged shot activates on special infected and tanks only> <Tanks can't be stunned in 15 seconds of another stun> <Gun recharge rate: 3% per second running, 1% crouching/walking> <✖ VS>
- Mutation Shield: Protection against Mutation Bad Status Effect.
- Guardian Moustachio: Gives 5 seconds of moustachio bless if lethal damage is taken. <Works only once per round>
- Group Morale: -1% reduced damage taken for every other survivor alive.
- Fentanyl Injector: Heals 3HP/s after receiving damage from tanks until you reach full health. Cannot be healed if poisoned or incapacitated.
- General Tank Handler: -0.12% reduced damage taken from tanks x current level. <Max buff defense percent: 90%>
- Tenacity: +200 additional maximum HP per level above 200. You instantly die if HP reaches 0. <Health from medkits is reduced for each medkit used (100% -> 66% -> 33%)> <increases aggro from Tanks by 50%> <Max defense while equipped: 50%> <Max gain from this buff: 7,500HP><Increases damage taken from all hits by 3> <✖ VS>
- Super Moustachio Bless: On triggering moustachio bless, become immune to crowd control for the effect duration. <Blocks: Pounce, Ride, Charge, Pummel, Tongue, Tank Punch, Ability CC> <✖ VS>
- Tank Duelist: -20% less damage taken from tanks. +200% increased tank aggro to you. <✖ VS>
- Shoving Expert: Disables shove penalties.
- Strength Burst: When activated, able to constantly shove away most infected classes (not witches) from you, and cannot be incapacitated for 12 seconds. The effect gives -20% less maximum HP for 60 seconds, afterwards you then regain +1% maximum HP back every 30 seconds. <Activate in the !buy menu once per round> <Tanks only shoved for 4 seconds, and can't be shoved again for 30 seconds> <✖ VS>
- Enraging Waves: Allows you to use a device. When activated all tanks around will immediately reset aggro and focus you for 10 seconds or until device is deactivated. <Cooldown: 3 minutes>
- Hidden Strength: On finale/survival maps, if 6 or less survivors are alive, you can access the !buy menu to get revived. You cannot revive if your body is destroyed or if dead for over 3 minutes. You'll be revived with -75% reduced max HP, -30% decreased movement speed which both decay over 2 minutes and 20 seconds of special infected pin immunity. <Once per round> <✖ VS>
- Emetic Agent: If inside tank belly, you can access !buy menu to activate the Emetic Agent. Forces you out, gives you maximum decay stacks and 25 seconds of Gastric Juice bad status effect. <Once per round> <✖ VS>
Tips for effectively using this buff set <top>
- In order to ensure that you and everyone can try to shove out whoever is inside the glutton or supreme glutton tank, it is best to aggro the tank into a corner so you can take minimal knockback when taking punch damage.
- If you need to quickly shove someone out where there is a lot of room for knockback, be sure to stun the tank and aggro it into a nearby object so that the tank can stay in 1 spot for a short amount of time before it changes aggro.
- Don't be afraid to heal if you think you need more time to shove a survivor out. The Super Moustachio Bless Buff which prevents knockback from tanks can be of great help in making the tank stay in 1 spot anywhere on the map for the duration of the buff effect if it decides to aggro you.
- If you aren't sure that the survivors will save you while you are trapped inside the Glutton/Supreme Glutton Tank, use the Emetic Agent buff effect to free yourself in an emergency if necessary.