Offensive Buff Set (HS-MGS V1.0.1)
Offensive Buff Set - Heartbroken Scenario
Back to Scenario Page
Back to Heartbroken Mission Page
- (SURV) Knife
- (SURV) Goggles
- (SURV) |Q| Piercing Bullets
- (SURV) Tank Slayer
- (SURV) |E| Zapping Gun
- (SURV) Guardian Moustachio
- (SURV) Mindset Change
- (SURV) Avenger
- (SURV) |E| Berserk
- (SURV) |V| Bird whistle
- (SURV) Health Dispenser
- (SURV) Hunting Reward
- (SURV) |V| War wounds
- (SURV) |E| Sticky Bomb
Weapons used in this buff set
- Any Primary Weapon (whichever your good with)
- Any Secondary Weapon (whichever your good with)
Benefits of this buff set <top>
- Knife: Gives you a knife that can be used to release yourself from Special Infected, usable after 1 second of being trapped using the ZOOM button.
- Goggles: Goggles that protect you from bile, mud and blood.
- Piercing Bullets: 1% additional damage per bullet on same target. Effect reset when changing target, weapon or reloading, 3% additional damage on Magnum,AWP,Scout.
- Tank Slayer: 350HP bonus damage against tanks every 3 seconds with ranged guns.
- Zapping Gun: Running around charges the pistol to full power. For each %, 10 Increased damage dealt. When the pistol is charged, the next shot also stuns for 2 seconds. Each successful shot resets charge to 0%. <Charged shot activates on special infected and tanks only> <The same target cannot be stunned within 10 seconds of another Zapping Pistol stun> <Gun recharge rate: 3% per second while running> <Coop Only>
- Guardian Moustachio: Gives 5 seconds of Moustachio Bless if lethal damage is taken. <Works only once per round>
- Mindset Change: You can be incapacitated an unlimited amount of times. Each Max Incap HP = 90% of previous value. First Aid Kit restores Maximum Incap HP to full. <Coop Only>
- Avenger: Deal 3x increased damage to the target who killed your teammate and you cannot be killed by it for 8 seconds. Effect time resets if another survivor is killed by the same target. <You can have more than 1 revenge target> <Coop Only>
- Berserk: 15% increased damage and ignore enemy defenses for 25 seconds. Dying ends the Berserk effect by putting it on cooldown. <Cooldown: 5 minutes> <Coop Only>
- Bird whistle: You can activate a bird whistle that calls a horde of crows to attack. Infected take damage for 5 seconds equal to: Common and Special: 1000 HP, Tier 1: 1% max health, Tier 2 or stronger: 0.4% max health. <Cooldown: 5 minutes, cannot be used in closed areas> <Coop Only>
- Health Dispenser: Allows to place a healing device on the ground, 15 + 0.5% Max HP regen every second, clears bad status effects and gives Moustachio Bless for 5 seconds. <Hold medikit and shove floor while crouching to activate> <Duration: 14 Seconds> <Versus: 8HP per second, 1 second of Moustachio Bless, does not clear bad status effects>
- Hunting Reward: For each Special Infected kill in the current map, 2% chance to earn 1 additional bounty. <Max: 30%>
- War wounds: After being revived from incapacitation caused by infected (other methods do not count), gain 40 + 8 per level above 201) maximum health for the rest of the round and be healed by the same amount. <Hanging revives don't count> <Coop Only>
- Sticky Bomb: Allows you to attach a device to tanks which will detonate after 30 seconds. Deals 15,000 true damage to it and any infected within 350 units. Survivors caught within explosion will take 15% of their maximum HP (Max: 1,000 HP) and be stunned for 5 seconds. Bomb fails if tank dies. Only 1 bomb can be attached at once. <Hold the USE key then shove the tank> <Subsequent uses on the same target halves damage up to 2 times> <Once per round> <Coop Only>
Tips for effectively using this buff set <top>
- Whenever you have a full Electric Gun charge, be sure to use your pistol to stun tanks if they are around or other Special Infected if they are causing your team trouble.
- With Mindset Change, be sure to heal with a first aid kit at any point in time should you feel that you won't have enough maximum incapacitation health to survive the next incapacitation you get.
- If you want a moderate chance at earning additional bounty from killing special infected, be sure to kill 15 special infected for the maximum chance.
- If you want to benefit from the increased Maximum HP with the War wounds Buff, be sure to get yourself incapacitated often.
- If you want to get able to get the best overall amount of damage done to tanks, make sure to use your !buy menu to activate the buffs at the right time for the best effect. This is also applicable when it comes to Sticky Bomb since you will want to shove the right tank first for the max true damage from that buff.